Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1052. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Be careful don't wake up the sellerwales Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This coin just needs marketing. The foundations are great, the team is good... it's just that a larger group of people need to know about it. A Price Rise like this get's the coin some nice attention.

Yes, that is hell right and I have been saying this for so long, and nothing really has been made for it by the team apart from some small intentions. That is missing part, but I guess they are waiting everything to settle to start a huge campaign and here is your last chances to buy on these 20ish prices.  Cool

IMO that is a smart play. No need to blow the top off the lid yet lets keep it low key let it build slow and steady. When they play that campaign card and up their marketing game we will all be rollinn
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
This coin just needs marketing. The foundations are great, the team is good... it's just that a larger group of people need to know about it. A Price Rise like this get's the coin some nice attention.

Yes, that is hell right and I have been saying this for so long, and nothing really has been made for it by the team apart from some small intentions. That is missing part, but I guess they are waiting everything to settle to start a huge campaign and here is your last chances to buy on these 20ish prices.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Don't get your hopes up yet. We are going up too fast imho.

I agree, but this is an outbreak. After months of under 20, volume and price are up. Digibyte is discovered by a larger crowd.

Yup! It would be a shame if this drops under 20 again. I would really hate the altmarket and it's 'traders'.

Theres strong resistances on the 22-24 sat so dont think It will go down, but yes we will touch those numbers again

When you move this fast people see fast money and will buy at 20satoshi and willingly sell back at 30satoshi...Remember Digibyte is a marathon not a track meet... There is still tons of people selling  and the volume is still pretty low.... This kinda pump even makes me wanna part ways with a couple coins Wink
Activity: 532

I agree, but this is an outbreak. After months of under 20, volume and price are up. Digibyte is discovered by a larger crowd.

Yup! It would be a shame if this drops under 20 again. I would really hate the altmarket and it's 'traders'.

Theres strong resistances on the 22-24 sat so dont think It will go down, but yes we will touch those numbers again
legendary
Activity: 840

legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Great Volume we caught now @cryptsy Smiley It is maybe the time to ask OKcoin, BTC38 etc... to add !! Cheesy

Please fill out https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest to request DGB ON POLONIEX!
Great!  Done it, thnx for the link
legendary
I still haven't found a safe way to store my DigiBytes in a paper wallet. I could do it in a local wallet, but i always need to check if there are updates and such. Can't just backup my wallet.dat and not watch it for 5y.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Great Volume we caught now @cryptsy Smiley It is maybe the time to ask OKcoin, BTC38 etc... to add !! Cheesy

Please fill out https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest to request DGB ON POLONIEX!
Done!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
We are going up too fast imho.

If the market cap was in millions, then I would agree. But it's less than $200k.

Anyone who invests in such a "small" coin isn't gonna settle for 25% or 50% gains.. they are looking for 10x.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
The storm is settled a bit now Cheesy It is great to see such growth and we are getting there slowly, which I prefer, more than just a quick jump.
Natural, organic growth is always better for DGB. By time, when we have the DGB/USD exchange and marketing platform, things will be rolling a lot different Wink Kiss Kiss

I wanted to get ~2 million more to hit a nice round number when the price was 15, but didn't as I thought it'll go back to 10 soon enough. I guess I'll just have to get them at market price now it's not going back down.
legendary
The storm is settled a bit now Cheesy It is great to see such growth and we are getting there slowly, which I prefer, more than just a quick jump.
Natural, organic growth is always better for DGB. By time, when we have the DGB/USD exchange and marketing platform, things will be rolling a lot different Wink Kiss Kiss
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I only invest in coins with non-anonymous Devs.... besides Bitcoin ofcourse...

After bitcoin investing in other coin is a gamble.

Whole life's a gamble, So why fudding in this thread Roll Eyes
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
I only invest in coins with non-anonymous Devs.... besides Bitcoin ofcourse...

After bitcoin investing in other coin is a gamble.

Thank you captain obvious. It's all a gamble. But you can mitigate, or at least minimize, it by following some common sense.
Jump to: