Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1058. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Introducing ★★DigiByte iOS Wallet★★ Now On The Apple Store

What is the DigiByte iOS Wallet?

1) DigiByte iOS is compatible with everything from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 6+
2) Back up your DigiBytes with a simple text seed phrase
3) Fully independent wallet where your coins are stored locally on your smart phone

DigiByte Info Kit
Share This PDF With Everyone You Know Who Can Benefit From DigiByte

Connect With DigiByte
Keep Up With The Latest DigiByte News & Updates

Gehe Jared is on fire!
Great work guys!
Awesome to see the video jared!   i'm compiling the wallet test vid now.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Introducing ★★DigiByte iOS Wallet★★ Now On The Apple Store

What is the DigiByte iOS Wallet?

1) DigiByte iOS is compatible with everything from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 6+
2) Back up your DigiBytes with a simple text seed phrase
3) Fully independent wallet where your DigiBytes are stored locally on your smart phone

DigiByte Info Kit
Share This PDF With Everyone You Know Who Can Benefit From DigiByte

Connect With DigiByte
Keep Up With The Latest DigiByte News & Updates

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Im now making a powerpoint video.  It's a simple video for how to install a Digibyte wallet on windows.

This is great man thx Shocked
For sure serious developers will automatically being followed by a enthusiastic community, it's like a oil machine it have to run smoothly.
No worries so far i made the right choice get stuck with Digibyte Grin
Im now making a powerpoint video.  It's a simple video for how to install a Digibyte wallet on windows.
Activity: 318
We are back online!

Can't wait for the new YouTube video Update!
when does the  new YouTube video Update release?

We just filmed it Smiley

Does anyone want to help us edit it and release it on the DigiByte YouTube channel? 

Does it need allot of editing?  Could have a look myself or ask my friend.

This coin has a great future smart people behind it Grin
People really want to do something real for this coin.

Things don't happen overnight and a community with devs willing to work on a coin to make it worth more, can and will probably reach some interesting prices.
Totally agree with that,
community base and dev team are also both important things in development of a coin.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
We are back online!

We just filmed it Smiley

Does anyone want to help us edit it and release it on the DigiByte YouTube channel? 

Things don't happen overnight and a community with devs willing to work on a coin to make it worth more, can and will probably reach some interesting prices.
We are back online!

We just filmed it Smiley

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
HR, this is awesome and a great initiative  Just let me wake up and im willing to help you where i can.  Grin

Glad you like it 24, and very much looking forward to working with you.

So where can we start?  The purpose is to get average joe to understand the basics of Digibyte, How-to etc etc. 
Pics with information/how to install the wallet or something would be a good start right?

That would be a great start! Everyone with what they've already got and best know.

I've set up the forum with the basic categories and some initial posts/questions to help orientate and get the ball rolling, but I'm sure that there will be more categories to add and questions to ask - no doubt about it.

The forum is pretty wide open and it's meant to be that way in order to stimulate as much brainstorming and creativity as possible, so, I guess if I were to put things in a nutshell I'd have to say: everyone with what you think is best and most needed. It's all for the doing at this point and completely wide open!

I've got to get going with my real job and probably won't be back until late, so have fun and see you later (and hopefully the forum will work without issue in my absence  Cheesy )

HR, this is awesome and a great initiative  Just let me wake up and im willing to help you where i can.  Grin

So where can we start?  The purpose is to get average joe to understand the basics of Digibyte, How-to etc etc. 
Pics with information/how to install the wallet or something would be a good start right?
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

We are back online!

We just filmed it Smiley

We are back online!

We just filmed it Smiley

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Great developments happening here. Good job everyone. Congrats DGB once again!

I've got some third party initiative to throw into the mix that hopefully will be met with approval and live up to it's potential:

Since I am convinced that one of the best ways to help an established digital currency gain wide scale adoption is by educating on the subject, and since educating can only be done with reliable and dependable information that is easily and freely accessible, I have made the decision to do my small part in that effort by creating a comprehensive consolidated knowledge base on the subject that’s available to anyone wishing to learn more on the subject.

Now, that is not only a mouthful to say, it is also a very ambitious undertaking! One doesn’t build a comprehensive consolidated KB overnight! Nevertheless, the daunting nature of the endeavor should not discourage one from accepting the challenge – quite the contrary: it should be wholeheartedly embraced, especially when the cause is so important.

People who are new to digital currencies are equally daunted when trying to understand even the basics of the concept, let alone how you go about actually buying, or mining, or both, and then storing their digital currency. Just getting them to understand and accept the intangible nature of digital currencies is a major undertaking.

If we who are experts on the subject were to shy away from the challenge of helping them to learn, then we would be doing no more than contributing to the eventual future failure of digital currencies themselves. It’s understandable if someone who has no stake what-so-ever remains skeptical and asks us to come back another day, but it’s quite another for those of us who are already digital currency owners to shrink at the effort of better explaining what digital currencies are and what they have to offer. Make no mistake about it, this is no altruistic effort to help others by any means: this is a selfish effort to promote something we already believe in but that the majority still sees as pie-in-the-sky. Make no mistake about it, we owe it to ourselves to take on the challenge of helping newcomers to understand and participate since there is no better way of taking digital currencies to the next level – mainstream – and creating value in our investments as price rises as a result.

I firmly believe that “priority number one” right now needs to be the gathering together of all pertinent information on the subject and its urgent dissemination. It’s a task that will take hundreds (if not thousands) of man hours, and one that I dearly hope to have your collaboration with. That having been said, I don’t expect miracles even with all your help. As they say, “Rome wasn’t built in a day”, but if we make a consistent and prolonged effort, over time, little by little, I’m confident that the job can be done.

In summarizing, one extremely important “missing” element in the digital currency world is a consolidated information source freely open to the public that empowers newcomers with the information necessary to “take a leap of faith” and get involved. In my opinion, the resulting benefits of this kind of resource to the digital currency world would be gigantic, and, of course, it’s not only the newcomers who benefit, but all of us as we each successfully contribute our own small part, in each of our areas of expertise, towards the mass adoption of our own investments – we all gain in the process, there is no doubt about it.

With that in mind, I invite everyone to contribute what you can. No contribution is too small. No contribution is insignificant. Everyone, and everything, counts.

As I said above, I have made the decision to do what I can to help make digital currencies, in this case DGB, more easily understood to the general public, and that has taken on life in the form of a “barebones” forum and FAQ that I hope will serve as the foundation from which to start building. I would very much appreciate all your input and help . . . I’d probably be better advised to put that in plural: WE would ALL very much appreciate your input and help! Again, it’s in all of our interests to do so.

Hope your presence and impact is felt over there just like it is here, and many hearty thanks in advance.

HR

http://www.asistec-ti.com

legendary
We are back online!

We just filmed it Smiley

We are back online!

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 750
Yay DGBWallet.com Cheesy Easily one of the nicest and most secure web wallets of all the alts.

Grats to Jared. I'm glad the order books seem to reflect the hard work that's been going on.

2015 the year of the digi Wink

Said it before and I'll keep saying it..Jared is by far one of the most legit blokes working in the crypto space at the moment. Since meeting him I've been more than willing to not just invest my money but also a large amount of my time helping him achieve his goals Smiley

Watch this space..

Cheers!

P.S - on holidays atm so apologise if I neglect any PM's or questions directed at me. Return home in a couple of days and will get back to everyone then
Jump to: