Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1056. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

Something else I've been wondering about was the creation of a DigiByte Vanity Address Generator.  I've used a Bitcoin one before, and it was similar to mining, and fairly time consuming, but it's cool being able to have a DigiByte receiving address that has your name in it.  Something like DigiAlex1nGTsd5674....

Perhaps this is irrelevant now with QR codes, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would waste some processing time or pay some DigiBytes to have a cool primary receiving address.

Did this a while ago.

https://github.com/Digitools/vanitygen

I havent 100% tested it though but I see no reason why it wouldn't import.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Not sure if anyone else thinks this is a good idea? I thought it may be nice to add the code used to put the official DigiByte signature into your own to the OP.  Maybe under a "Spread the word, add DigiByte to your signature" section near the bottom.

The code was on page 789 for anyone else looking.

Something else I've been wondering about was the creation of a DigiByte Vanity Address Generator.  I've used a Bitcoin one before, and it was similar to mining, and fairly time consuming, but it's cool being able to have a DigiByte receiving address that has your name in it.  Something like DigiAlex1nGTsd5674....

Perhaps this is irrelevant now with QR codes, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would waste some processing time or pay some DigiBytes to have a cool primary receiving address.

This is a good idea! Does anyone have any information on some opensource software behind this?

Can we get Digibyte added to https://poloniex.com/ ? I think this would be good for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Not sure if anyone else thinks this is a good idea? I thought it may be nice to add the code used to put the official DigiByte signature into your own to the OP.  Maybe under a "Spread the word, add DigiByte to your signature" section near the bottom.

This is a good idea! Does anyone have any information on some opensource software behind this?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Have been very busy for a few days already, along with realizing BCT was down.

A lot of happened here in just 1 day, gosh Smiley

These kind of works will gather newbies here everyday!
Simple but effective, that is what we need!

Thank you 24, Best.

Also congratulations for the app store update, Jared! Perfect job!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Lookin' good. I'll mention some suggestions to polish it a bit once you've posted it in the wallet install for Windows thread. Very nice. (I'll get you some Linux screen shots sometime soon if someone else doesn't beat me to it.)
Thnx HR, looking forward to your feedback.
I did post it on the forum but it needed to be checked by a admin.

Okay.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Lookin' good. I'll mention some suggestions to polish it a bit once you've posted it in the wallet install for Windows thread. Very nice. (I'll get you some Linux screen shots sometime soon if someone else doesn't beat me to it.)
Thnx HR, looking forward to your feedback.
I did post it on the forum but it needed to be checked by a admin.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

If anyone can send me some screenshots including the same wallets pictures for ubuntu & OS so i can make those video's aswell.
That would be awesome  Grin
Activity: 750
Activity: 924
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 924
Awesome job!

YC

How to video- Wallet installation
Please take notice: this is the first test video,  Please give me feedback about everything!  My ENG is not my native language so im sure it needs to be adjusted!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8TJTCioy7g

Make sure the quallity is on 360p minimal
Great work!
Nice work on the YouTube video on How to install the wallet.

My only suggestion would be to get rid of the music, as I find it a bit distracting.

Also, and I may be wrong about this, but I don't think you need to backup the wallet after every transaction.  It's only necessary to back it up again after adding addresses.

Great to see all the new announcements and participation from the community!

Thanks for the feedback, I deleted the music and adjusted the backup line.

New video uploaded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FdqIgCh-8k
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Nice work on the YouTube video on How to install the wallet.

My only suggestion would be to get rid of the music, as I find it a bit distracting.

Also, and I may be wrong about this, but I don't think you need to backup the wallet after every transaction.  It's only necessary to back it up again after adding addresses.

Great to see all the new announcements and participation from the community!

Thanks for the feedback, I deleted the music and adjusted the backup line.
Activity: 409
Merit: 252

Nice bounce back from 13.  This is a great trading coin.  Solid foundation.
Jump to: