Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1060. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Too bad Brian Kelly's rep is non existent (he raped it with Nautiluscoin)  Sad

But yeah, it's nice! Maybe one of his wallstreet friends will take a look at DigiByte.

Jared, it does seem like we are going up slow and steady, that's the best way imo. If only we could break the 30 ...  Smiley

What counts are his 28K followers
And it looks like someone just dont want to break the 30 sat. Not yet.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Too bad Brian Kelly's rep is non existent (he raped it with Nautiluscoin)  Sad

But yeah, it's nice! Maybe one of his wallstreet friends will take a look at DigiByte.

Jared, it does seem like we are going up slow and steady, that's the best way imo. If only we could break the 30 ...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Brian Kelly retweeting Digibyte, https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly
Thats some awesome and free promotion.

Hahaha, it is funny, his own coin stuck and now promoting DGB Smiley Good for us though !
If he knew I am heavily invested in DGB, he would not promote DGB Smiley hahaha
Brian Kelly retweeting Digibyte, https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly
Thats some awesome and free promotion.
legendary
Damn Jared, how many things are you guys working on in the background. I'm so impressed with your work this year!
As stated before, we want to be known as doers. Not white-paper pumpers. It is much better to under promise & over deliver.

We have several more projects in the works. Cheers Smiley

Jared, is that ok if I share some of your expressions in my signature? Permission granted? thanks
Of course. Smiley

Hahah thanks, did it in the signature Cheesy Should take some attentions Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Damn Jared, how many things are you guys working on in the background. I'm so impressed with your work this year!
As stated before, we want to be known as doers. Not white-paper pumpers. It is much better to under promise & over deliver.

Jared, is that ok if I share some of your expressions in my signature? Permission granted? thanks
Of course. Smiley
legendary

legendary

legendary

Exactly! I hope he will never lose this ongoing momentum and communication with community, just like some other p&d coins do.

Those sheeet coin devs stop communication intentionally, then buys at a very low since people lose their interest and trust.
After buying a good amount of their own coin, they start giving some updates and people start coming back, and price goes at least x10 and then devs dump.
They do this repetitively.

I have never seen this trend with DGB though. I hope we will never see it ! Thanks for the great job, Jared and the team!
legendary
legendary
I'm obviously a big fan of DGB as well and second HR's call for people not to flame those who respectfully ask legitimate questions. If not to gain more information to make better investment decisions then what good is BtcTalk?

That being said, in light of all the current news (250k investment & proposed offices opening) I think Jared is missing an enormous marketing/public awareness opportunity. Press video release regarding aforementioned news then an even larger PR campaign once the brick and mortar shops actually open.

The silver lining is that we can still pick up DGB @ less than 20 sats. These prices will not last forever and should Jared's vision come to fruition we are looking at 10,000X gains.

If you are a DGB believer and want to help move the ball down the field, do something to raise awareness Shocked

At the very least, please add DGB to your signature to show your support.

here's how: go to Profile/Forum Profile Information. In the signature block add the following then click "change profile":
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0][color=black][b]★ DigiBytes[/b] - [u]multi-algo, send money in DigiBytes[/u][/color][/url]

You can customize the text between the
Code:
[u] & [/u]
to say whatever you want.

Done Grin
+1 This is great!

Here is the code we just used on the official account:
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0][color=black][b]You store & send data in megabytes & gigabytes, why not send money in DigiBytes?[/b][/u][/color][/url]
legendary
Jared and the dev team, you did a perfect job on the online dgb wallet. Thank you for that. I think it will be very useful for the future use, when we have a lot of new crews arrived Cheesy
It is also really convenient if you want to access your funds immediately for trading purposes, rather than keeping them in the cold storage.

The only drawback I can see is "the security", in such cloud and online systems, security must be the top priority!

DigiByte Wallet:

Account created-
Receive-  
Send-  
Backup-  
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm obviously a big fan of DGB as well and second HR's call for people not to flame those who respectfully ask legitimate questions. If not to gain more information to make better investment decisions then what good is BtcTalk?

That being said, in light of all the current news (250k investment & proposed offices opening) I think Jared is missing an enormous marketing/public awareness opportunity. Press video release regarding aforementioned news then an even larger PR campaign once the brick and mortar shops actually open.

The silver lining is that we can still pick up DGB @ less than 20 sats. These prices will not last forever and should Jared's vision come to fruition we are looking at 10,000X gains.

If you are a DGB believer and want to help move the ball down the field, do something to raise awareness Shocked

At the very least, please add DGB to your signature to show your support.

here's how: go to Profile/Forum Profile Information. In the signature block add the following then click "change profile":
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.0][color=black][b]★ DigiBytes[/b] - [u]multi-algo, send money in DigiBytes[/u][/color][/url]

You can customize the text between the
Code:
[u] & [/u]
to say whatever you want.

Done Grin
legendary
I bought for 4 BTC around 6~7, beat that.

The day before the price went from 45-50 to 20ish, I sold all my stash, coz I knew it was coming due to hard fork.
Bought more than 20millions@(6-7-8-9-10)----The rest@(11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21)
And still buying, moreover planning to buy in panic with nearly 30BTC amount of DGB, when the time is right Cheesy

We will look back an laugh together, how cheap DGB was Wink Noted!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If this coin reach 1 k It's Still  cheap Roll Eyes
Activity: 532

I bought millions on 50,45,35,20,15,10,8. 

And i dont care Grin

Now thats the attitude Cheesy

I bought millions on 50,45,35,20,15,10,8. 

And i dont care Grin
legendary
Activity: 532
There is no cheaper marketing than a significant price-rise for this coin...

I bought some millions at 13 sat, so already won a lot!
Jump to: