Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1059. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I believe it whas 400 on mintpal in the first days.

the first exchange was coin market.io
after that was mintpal

Such scams  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the first exchange was coin market.io
after that was mintpal
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Does Digibyte have the potential to hit $1? What do you guys see the max value of one DGB 10 years from now?

There are so many factors involved in this question to make a prediction. The best we can do for any crypto is to get it into the mainstream and see if it sticks as a trading medium. I imagine if any of the Alts hit $1 per coin, there would be a lot of overnight fortunes.

Plenty of alts have hit $1 have they not? Paycoin...counterparty....litecoin.

Yes, they have, but what made them get to $1? If DGB hits $1, my retirement just got a whole lot sweeter and sooner.
NOBODY knows what will happen, but look at BTC, nobody knew it would reach 1000$+
So it could definitely be possible but yeah we will see in the upcoming years what DGB will bring us. Cheesy

Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Does Digibyte have the potential to hit $1? What do you guys see the max value of one DGB 10 years from now?

There are so many factors involved in this question to make a prediction. The best we can do for any crypto is to get it into the mainstream and see if it sticks as a trading medium. I imagine if any of the Alts hit $1 per coin, there would be a lot of overnight fortunes.

Yes, they have, but what made them get to $1? If DGB hits $1, my retirement just got a whole lot sweeter and sooner.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

You need to count in the totall coin suply.  and premine scams Tongue
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I bought for 4 BTC around 6~7, beat that.

I bought millions on 50,45,35,20,15,10,8.  

And i dont care Grin

I bought millions on 300
but digibyte will win Cool Cool Cool
wow didnt even know dgb was at 300 sat before
Activity: 252
I don't think, i've done it with my facebook account. Would be nice to get people voting, its a good chinese exchange.

Just klik in de 'vote' picture. They as email and name thats'all

Without Facebook how?
Activity: 638
I don't think, i've done it with my facebook account. Would be nice to get people voting, its a good chinese exchange.

Just klik in de 'vote' picture. They as email and name thats'all
Activity: 638
Activity: 335
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
https://okcoin.uservoice.com/forums/276410-general/suggestions/6813757-digibyte-dgb

Vote for DGB  and comment please Wink It is good if keep doing this until DGB has sorted out everything ! Cheers.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Great job with the wallet.  I've been a long time believer of this coin and so far it has paid off.... 

I know this is still in beta version and the Digibyte team have probably already looked at some things i have outlined below.

1. The logo is a bit unprofessional looking and difficult to see. I would suggest updating the the logo so that customers know that it is part of the digibyte coin and brand.  It would also be nice to see the Digibyte mascot in there somewhere. Smiley
2. Under settings the "help" text is extremely small on my desktop and the color blends in with the background.
3. The text on the main page "Hello! Welcome to DGBWallet" could be bigger.
4. An overview as to what the application achieves, would be a "nice to have" option  (As a new user coming to the site for the first time, I would want to know how the wallet works, how does it protect my Digibytes, how easy is it to set up etc...)
5. Top logo needs to hyperlink to home.

Thanks, HCP

Activity: 392
I bought for 4 BTC around 6~7, beat that.

I bought millions on 50,45,35,20,15,10,8.  

And i dont care Grin

I bought millions on 300
but digibyte will win Cool Cool Cool
Damn Jared, how many things are you guys working on in the background. I'm so impressed with your work this year!
As stated before, we want to be known as doers. Not white-paper pumpers. It is much better to under promise & over deliver.

We have several more projects in the works. Cheers Smiley

WOW i think i gonna swap some coins this week Cool
Jump to: