Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1073. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
What makes Digibyte stand out from say paycoin or ripple?

paycoin, Did you really mention this in comparing Digibyte?  It's a 100% premine scam.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Nice to see some fresh blood here Grin

I just wanted to agree with the idea that the OP post in this thread really needs to be cleaned and spruced up.
Also, it might be nice if we got a new thread title ( We didn't have a "Happy Birthday DGB!" Thread title? What a missed opportunity!  Huh )

Also, maybe we could get a kind of behind the scenes look at what happens in your offices, or just what you all do in general. That would make great, if difficult to produce well, material for the youtube channel.

This is a very good suggestion. Make people feel like they are apart of something other than this forum community. Making people feel involved in DGB day to day operations would be great. Developer segments are big hits. It will also boost community trust (not like you need any more from most of us.)

+1

does not have to be daily, maybe weekly videos.

Weekly videos would be great. There are a TON of people on this forum who come here everyday and still have never heard of Digibyte I was one of those people
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What makes Digibyte stand out from say paycoin or ripple?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

I just wanted to agree with the idea that the OP post in this thread really needs to be cleaned and spruced up.
Also, it might be nice if we got a new thread title ( We didn't have a "Happy Birthday DGB!" Thread title? What a missed opportunity!  Huh )

Also, maybe we could get a kind of behind the scenes look at what happens in your offices, or just what you all do in general. That would make great, if difficult to produce well, material for the youtube channel.

This is a very good suggestion. Make people feel like they are apart of something other than this forum community. Making people feel involved in DGB day to day operations would be great. Developer segments are big hits. It will also boost community trust (not like you need any more from most of us.)

+1

does not have to be daily, maybe weekly videos.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1148
Gehe,It's just easier to understand eachother when you want to explain something and dont want to make mistakes.
 Grin

yes, but the dutch topic is a good option
Gehe,It's just easier to understand eachother when you want to explain something and dont want to make mistakes.
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

What is this?

Warning: Never register with the same Passwords on any other sites, keep them complicated and different.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

I suggest you guys go and talk in Dutch thread, so that it does not confuse people here and may take attentions of other Dutch speakers, too Smiley
legendary
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Jared, you can also summarise with a few words what those fork1-fork2-fork3 were for, just at the bottom of that section.
And you can link them to their official announcements in the thread. When you click "fork 1", you go to fork1 announcement in the thread.

+1000

There's nothing like a "what was updated" read me to not only inform those who don't already know, but to also show clear demonstrable stable and reliable progress!!!

Agreed! Never let your audience go stale. New info doesn't have to be big news to keep people interested, it just has to be new...

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sniff Sniff  i smelling $250,000 to invest Sniff sniff i think i jump in to Roll Eyes
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Jared, you can also summarise with a few words what those fork1-fork2-fork3 were for, just at the bottom of that section.
And you can link them to their official announcements in the thread. When you click "fork 1", you go to fork1 announcement in the thread.

+1000

There's nothing like a "what was updated" read me to not only inform those who don't already know, but to also show clear demonstrable stable and reliable progress!!!

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

I think all these belong on the OP (updated of course) and not in a historical info post.

Core DigiByte Team

• BitcoinTate (LinkedIn) - Founder, Windows Wallet, Linux Wallet, DigiByte.co Website, Servers.
  • xploited - Android wallet & source code, servers.
  • Sifu - Project/training management & quality control.
  • Giggler - Alt-coin expert, IT support.
  • EDOG - Legal & editor.
  • Finchster - Expert programmer consultant.
  • bman3 - DigiMan redesign, professional voice-over, 3d promo graphics and promo video.
  • Instacash - Mac OSX wallet.
  • creativecuriosity - Public relations, quality control, idea generation.
  • Ice_Blade - IRC support, DigiBot developer.
  • WutriCoin - DigiByteTalk forum operator.
  • Cryos75 - Reddit tip-bot developer.

Merchants Accepting DigiByte

Additional DigiByte Contributors

Chrisoldinho - Trading Thread & Spreadsheet | cryptic4000 - Marketing | andnexus - Marketing | hearnomore- Mining Pool Operator | shtefan - Mining Pool Operator | Bigal - Mining Pool Operator | jochem - Mining Pool Operator | saymissme- Mining Pool Operator | pickaxe.cc - Mining Pool Operator | thrassos - Mining Pool Operator | Pythonideus - Mining Pool Operator | Temple - Mining Pool Operator | pterion2910 - reddit | nicksly - French Translation | shtefan - Russian Translation | wenwen - Chinese Translation | vectisitch - German Translation  | pmm123 - Spanish Translation | taxli - Korean Translation | martins - Portuguese Translation | robinvand - Dutch Translation | frscoin - Italian Translation  | Thrassos - Greek Translation | Q_R_V - Polish Translation | grynca - Czech Translation | ficilan - Slovak Translation | suchnoob - Romanian  | halinyo - Turkish | Rocou - Merchant | Bitcoins101 - Merchant | CryptoCrock - Merchant Alligator Meat | athaneum - Merchant | martins - Merchant Portuguese Hotel

DigiByte Language Threads

DigiByte Press & News

DigiByte.conf

Code:
rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
server=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
debug=1
algo=scrypt
rpcport=14022
port=12024
addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=69.164.206.169
addnode=192.99.215.234
addnode=96.126.114.208
addnode=54.204.36.33
addnode=192.99.41.108
addnode=199.83.128.91
addnode=199.83.132.91

MultiAlgo Options

Once multi-algo mining kicks in you need one of these settings in your .conf to solo mine whichever algo you choose:
Code:
algo=scrypt
algo=sha256d
algo=groestl
algo=qubit
algo=skein

RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
i hope this coin is a good thing! for the future
It is,one of the best if you ask me!
Only it does not have allot of attention at the moment,Not as much as it deserves.  Not yet.

just like guldencoin!

Two of my 3 favorite coins and very similar. I'm very pleased to see NLG using DigiShield now as I mine both coins. My other favorite is DNotes.

https://digi.guldencoin.com 18d 4h 55m 10486 blocks until activation.

Feels like an eternity!   Smiley
the first post of this topic is not up-to-date

Correct, They are updating ATM.
legendary
the first post of this topic is not up-to-date
Jump to: