Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1072. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Nice to see some fresh blood here Grin

I just wanted to agree with the idea that the OP post in this thread really needs to be cleaned and spruced up.
Also, it might be nice if we got a new thread title ( We didn't have a "Happy Birthday DGB!" Thread title? What a missed opportunity!  Huh )

Also, maybe we could get a kind of behind the scenes look at what happens in your offices, or just what you all do in general. That would make great, if difficult to produce well, material for the youtube channel.

This is a very good suggestion. Make people feel like they are apart of something other than this forum community. Making people feel involved in DGB day to day operations would be great. Developer segments are big hits. It will also boost community trust (not like you need any more from most of us.)

I agree in principal with the above. The OP should be kept updated with relevant and pertinent information. That is something that takes very little time and is really inexcusable if not done – in a real life boardroom the members of the board would not stand for such neglect, or would they?

We are increasingly seeing more and more people clamoring for information about the startups in L.A. and Hong Kong and just basic stuff like what’s going on behind the scenes. This should not be surprising to anyone – stock owners would never leave the board members alone in peace if they did not report on what they were doing, or would they?

It’s getting to the point where we’re beginning to see outright heckling. That’s something that is called "shouting down" in the British Parliament. There’s a very long tradition of shouting down the PM who's lost confidence, and the best way to lose confidence is by not informing on what you are doing. In the British parliamentary system, this kind of “heckling” is considered to be part of 100's of years of HONORABLE democratic tradition (so we should be careful with who we call trolls and how we treat others who are just "raising their voices" a bit).

A good business is forthcoming with information. That is not to say that secrets are revealed or that key strategies are given away; it is only to say that what can be disseminated is disseminated. Sharing information with investors is a necessary fact if a publicly held business wants to survive. The L.A. and Hong Kong operations are known facts, so where is the information supporting those facts? Where are the pictures? Where are the people? What’s going on with the Core DigiByte Team? The additional contributors? The merchants accepting DigiByte? What’s the latest press release?

Where is everyone? What is everyone doing? Or has everyone vanished, and is it that the only thing really left is this forum and its contributors?

Are we really a part of something other than this forum community?

And to think that it really takes oh so few hours a week to keep the information flow going, and when you think about what important returns you get out of such limited effort, again, one must work hard to fight off that “negligence” word that invades one’s mind at the thought of the incredible harm being done by not keeping the community (DGB 'stock' holders) informed as well as can possibly be done.

To put it mildly, it’s hard to understand.

Sad  Shocked  Huh  Embarrassed  Undecided  Cry

thats my point INFORMATION

You guys need to settle down a touch, you know what digibyte is working on and if you dont you need to do a little reading instead of all new users demanding information NOW.

Go to the digibyte website and it shows what the team is working on and what percentage of that project is complete.

New users need to understand that we are here to stay, we are not some coin that premined and created coins out of thin air and head to the top (for now), we are here for the future.

Relax, spread the word and invest while you can now.

snakey

i must think about guldeocin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

I just wanted to agree with the idea that the OP post in this thread really needs to be cleaned and spruced up.
Also, it might be nice if we got a new thread title ( We didn't have a "Happy Birthday DGB!" Thread title? What a missed opportunity!  Huh )

Also, maybe we could get a kind of behind the scenes look at what happens in your offices, or just what you all do in general. That would make great, if difficult to produce well, material for the youtube channel.

This is a very good suggestion. Make people feel like they are apart of something other than this forum community. Making people feel involved in DGB day to day operations would be great. Developer segments are big hits. It will also boost community trust (not like you need any more from most of us.)

I agree in principal with the above. The OP should be kept updated with relevant and pertinent information. That is something that takes very little time and is really inexcusable if not done – in a real life boardroom the members of the board would not stand for such neglect, or would they?

We are increasingly seeing more and more people clamoring for information about the startups in L.A. and Hong Kong and just basic stuff like what’s going on behind the scenes. This should not be surprising to anyone – stock owners would never leave the board members alone in peace if they did not report on what they were doing, or would they?

It’s getting to the point where we’re beginning to see outright heckling. That’s something that is called "shouting down" in the British Parliament. There’s a very long tradition of shouting down the PM who's lost confidence, and the best way to lose confidence is by not informing on what you are doing. In the British parliamentary system, this kind of “heckling” is considered to be part of 100's of years of HONORABLE democratic tradition (so we should be careful with who we call trolls and how we treat others who are just "raising their voices" a bit).

A good business is forthcoming with information. That is not to say that secrets are revealed or that key strategies are given away; it is only to say that what can be disseminated is disseminated. Sharing information with investors is a necessary fact if a publicly held business wants to survive. The L.A. and Hong Kong operations are known facts, so where is the information supporting those facts? Where are the pictures? Where are the people? What’s going on with the Core DigiByte Team? The additional contributors? The merchants accepting DigiByte? What’s the latest press release?

Where is everyone? What is everyone doing? Or has everyone vanished, and is it that the only thing really left is this forum and its contributors?

And to think that it really takes oh so few hours a week to keep the information flow going, and when you think about what important returns you get out of such limited effort, again, one must work hard to fight off that “negligence” word that invades one’s mind at the thought of the incredible harm being done by not keeping the community (DGB 'stock' holders) informed as well as can possibly be done.

You guys need to settle down a touch, you know what digibyte is working on and if you dont you need to do a little reading instead of all new users demanding information NOW.

Go to the digibyte website and it shows what the team is working on and what percentage of that project is complete.

New users need to understand that we are here to stay, we are not some coin that premined and created coins out of thin air and head to the top (for now), we are here for the future.

Relax, spread the word and invest while you can now.

snakey
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I think everything comes to the point, is the value of DGB is dependent on BTC?
If this is the case, DGB is not a confident coin.

If there was a huge DGB/FIAT exchange only for DGB, that could have increased the DGB price right now.
Look at LTC, the drop in BTC was much higher than the LTC in terms of FIAT, therefore LTC/BTC rate climbed %15, meaning LTC value increased due to LTC/USD is being used a lot and people started seeing value in LTC, or investors are confident that LTC can do it alone.

I wish we had a DGB/USD exchange now that has been actively used, which determines the market of DGB anywhere else.
Then we would have seen maybe DGB/BTC 50 SAT by now because FIAT being quickly convert-able.

Agree with HR that there has been some announcement, but they are fuzzy. I have asked to clarify that a few times in the thread.

And also Jared, can you make it clear that your (DGB) success is dependent on BTC's success?
We have the right to know if the dev is confident enough. Thanks.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Because i dont know what font digibyte uses i cant get it better as this.
Anybody knows what font Digibyte uses?  Jared?

I really don't like the tagline "Why not send money in Digibytes?". The question is why send money in Digibytes and the tagline should be the answer.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
dev of this coin should have a lot of more activity you can do a lot better!!

Jared is one of the most active devs in crypto, He just dont have all time to be on Bitcointalk.  At the moment he is in hongkong working on apps etc and not answering all things on this forum every hour.

Does Jared use Digibyte here?
Activity: 518

Jared is one of the most active devs in crypto, He just dont have all time to be on Bitcointalk.  At the moment he is in hongkong working on apps etc and not answering all things on this forum every hour.

That's not the point, the point is some things cold a lot of bether, and i want to no what the plans are

DIdint you just got interested in DGB today?
legendary

Jared is one of the most active devs in crypto, He just dont have all time to be on Bitcointalk.  At the moment he is in hongkong working on apps etc and not answering all things on this forum every hour.

That's not the point, the point is some things cold a lot of bether, and i want to no what the plans are
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

legendary
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
Why isn't there a link to www.digibyte.co on the first post? You should at least link the website to the huge DigiByte picture you have on there.
Because i dont know what font digibyte uses i cant get it better as this.
Anybody knows what font Digibyte uses?  Jared?
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
@ Jared
Please get in touch with "http://edelstall.de/pey".
This is a german group who impliments new payment method with smartphone. Very interesting!
If you need help i will stand beside.

Everyone else check out their website. It's like the simplest way to pay,  DGB is needed and always looked for.
legendary
hum... i don't no if i must buy some coins
legendary
Do you think the success of DGB is strictly dependent on the BTC's success?
I would like to hear Jared's opinion on this matter.

Thank you, Jared.
legendary

the name "ponzi"... Collects from deceived customers and promises to pay 2x 100 hours later.
If you dont know how ponzi works, then it makes sense why those 1000 BTCs owners are fooled.

It looks legits at the beginning, because they need to take new customers, which is the basic idea of ponzi.
Pay the previous customer 100 hours later with the new customer's deposit. Easy.... but until there is no more new customers...

then close the site, and say sorry (doubt they will say sorry, because they are not!).

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Ponzi
legendary
What makes Digibyte stand out from say paycoin or ripple?

paycoin, Did you really mention this in comparing Digibyte?  It's a 100% premine scam.

Did you get my pm?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

+1

does not have to be daily, maybe weekly videos.

Weekly 'day-in-the-life' videos would take up way too much time and resources. I'd rather they get on with their projects and just give a brief update every week on this board.

This is not to say some material could be provided for a one-off promotional video however.
Jump to: