Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1078. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I'm Embarrassed to be here
Hello, II'm wondering if an one can help me with 'qbit' mining. I have SGminer 5.1 and All I keep getting is rejected shares using either "kernel" : "qbitcoin", or "kernel" : "qbit",..any help would be great. Thanks

This is a screenie of hats happening:

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You guys are pretty optimistic. How long is your "long-term" investment timeline?

Theres no other attitude with the good things that are going on with the coin  Smiley

You wont regret joining us
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Cryptocurrencies  r  like  NAPSTER.....So  we  dont  speek  about  moonhigh... we  speek  about   ∞......
Activity: 224
Hope we see an update soon on youtube...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Where do you guys see this currency 12 months from now? I am very impressed. Paycoin is worth more but still has no android wallet and no pc wallet

If dev team continues development as it is now, it can go like NXT or even LTC.
But requires a lot of hard work and professionalism.

Lots of new products should come out, maybe a few DGB gadgets for daily use, then sky is the limit.
Where do you guys see this currency 12 months from now? I am very impressed. Paycoin is worth more but still has no android wallet and no pc wallet
Activity: 238
Why would you do such thing? You could have bought some walls @Cryptsy, would have cost you less  Wink

Theres only one reason. They bough their own stacks, hoping for a huge pump or for w/e reason dont pay trade fees. Possibly an employee. If none of those are applicable, well.. we all cant be trading guru's now can we?
rational .This is typical Asian PnD.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Volume split from cryptsy and bittrex around 10btc each Smiley

Happy Birthday Digibyte!

Yes, but that volume is being wasted now... we were on the first page at bittrex for the second time I think.
But DGB just doesn't have enough recognition yet by the community. Most of them, just does not even look at what DGB is even if it was increasing +%356 Smiley

I hope this will change once everything is settled with DGB.

PS: http://fortune.com/2015/01/09/bitcoin-momentum-2015/

DGB is a rare coin worth holding, with the work of the devs behind it (and the community)
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Woops was about to miss it, happy birthday dgb! Cheesy

Hey! Long time no C.
Yo! feel quite mashed these days Tongue anyway it's great to see dgb thread is more active than ever, it seems there are plenty of new people that weren't around when I first came here!

I really wanted to write something (and did) about dgb today but maan, too tired, hope I didn't make some typos Tongue https://coinwarp.net/altcoins/digibytes-first-year
legendary

Happy Birthday Digibyte!

Yes, but that volume is being wasted now... we were on the first page at bittrex for the second time I think.
But DGB just doesn't have enough recognition yet by the community. Most of them, just does not even look at what DGB is even if it was increasing +%356 Smiley

I hope this will change once everything is settled with DGB.

PS: http://fortune.com/2015/01/09/bitcoin-momentum-2015/
Activity: 658

Happy Birthday Digibyte!
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
20 sat buy order on cryptsy anyone wants to give jared some credits on Digibytes bday? Roll Eyes
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
i just bought some ... i dont think it will go down again...
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
You guys are pretty optimistic. How long is your "long-term" investment timeline?

For me, well i can not say how long but i will take some investment profits around 200 sat.  But i think i will hold it long time.  Why hold or sell  when you can use it on the mainstream channels?  Longterm for me is 2 years +.
legendary

I am optimistic at the moment. Long-term, for me, at least 1 year, especially if that year is 2015 (time of new DGB products, hopefully).
For DGB, things have just started rolling... I have been pretty pessimistic about NAUT. So if coin and dev team is good, they deserve better.

Hence, It is the best time to buy DGB and hold it for long.
You may not have a chance to buy when people start realizing how great DGB is.

However, this is crypto, anything can change, nothing may go the way you wanted. So stay awake and only risk the amount you can afford to lose.
It is a classic expression but works well.
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
legendary
Why would you do such thing? You could have bought some walls @Cryptsy, would have cost you less  Wink

when GOOD happens embrace it

Very wise my friend. I am honored to be apart of this community.

You made the best choice. Don't have any doubt about it.
Hold on tight with DGB! Welcome again  Kiss Cheesy
legendary
Why would you do such thing? You could have bought some walls @Cryptsy, would have cost you less  Wink

Theres only one reason. They bough their own stacks, hoping for a huge pump or for w/e reason dont pay trade fees. Possibly an employee. If none of those are applicable, well.. we all cant be trading guru's now can we?

I and another confirmed he did not buy his own coins, at least surely a few millions of that amount.

Yes, I spare 50 BTC for panic buy, unless I really need to use it for something else. Yes, I made it while trading, that is right. However, I did not use all once. Sometimes got lucky, sometimes did not. Here I found DGB when it was first launch, and still with DGB and will be with it until I start getting any doubt (It is impossible with Jared, now). I learnt it from experience, if you doubt any, get out at the first opportunity without loss, or with profit or with the least loss and don't regret.

I got lucky with LTC, too... Maybe I made the most of my profit from it. Now it is tanking along with BTC.

PS: Out of topic but, look at it.

The next major support is around $130, ok!?
That's not to say it will get there, but there was very little resistance after the $259 mark. Since we already broke that, it's not so major anymore.

Yikes. I will support $130 then

However, I would not worry that much on the BTC price unless it loses its half or most. Please also read this, I totally agree with this person saying...

But you will agree that if it hits ten bucks or a buck or some such insane retrace it will have proven a failure?

The only way it is proven a failure is if it is not accepted and not mined.

No matter the price, I still get paid in bitcoins and can spend it for flights, hotels, Amazon purchases, I can trade for euros via localbitcoins to pay my rent and for food.

I will not worry until those things start to go away.
Activity: 136
I'm Embarrassed to be here
Why would you do such thing? You could have bought some walls @Cryptsy, would have cost you less  Wink

when GOOD happens embrace it

Very wise my friend. I am honored to be apart of this community.
Jump to: