Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1075. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
i want buy 1m but first what the plans of this coin?

Hey bram,

Op dit moment zijn er veel dingen bezig bij Digibyte.
Zoals je waarschijnlijk al weet hebben ze een investering ontvangen van $250.000 om apps etc te maken met digibyte als betalings middel.
Ze hebben hiervoor ook 2 kantoren geopend,1 in hongkong en 1 in US.
Op de website kan je zien waar ze mee bezig zijn,Binnenkort verwachten we ook een DGB-BTC-USD exchange.  (www.digibyte.co)
Waarschijnlijk zal dit ook gebruikt worden zodat de merchants die de apps/website-plugins gebruiken meteen kunnen inwisselen.

Ze zijn een samenwerking aangegaan met Tofugear (www.tofugear.com) waarmee ze de applicaties gaan maken.
Tofugear heeft al eerdere samenwerking gedaan met Groupon,hsbc bank en meer grotere bedrijven.

Ik verwacht zelf deze maand een aantal updates, Ik weet dat er binnenkort meerdere wallets online komen zoals de iphone wallet,electrum wallet en armory wallet.

Als je nog verdere vragen hebt hoor ik dat graag!

Greetz,

en de prijs?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Hey bram,

Op dit moment zijn er veel dingen bezig bij Digibyte.
Zoals je waarschijnlijk al weet hebben ze een investering ontvangen van $250.000 om apps etc te maken met digibyte als betalings middel.
Ze hebben hiervoor ook 2 kantoren geopend,1 in hongkong en 1 in US.
Op de website kan je zien waar ze mee bezig zijn,Binnenkort verwachten we ook een DGB-BTC-USD exchange.  (www.digibyte.co)
Waarschijnlijk zal dit ook gebruikt worden zodat de merchants die de apps/website-plugins gebruiken meteen kunnen inwisselen.

Ze zijn een samenwerking aangegaan met Tofugear (www.tofugear.com) waarmee ze de applicaties gaan maken.
Tofugear heeft al eerdere samenwerking gedaan met Groupon,hsbc bank en meer grotere bedrijven.

Ik verwacht zelf deze maand een aantal updates, Ik weet dat er binnenkort meerdere wallets online komen zoals de iphone wallet,electrum wallet en armory wallet.

Als je nog verdere vragen hebt hoor ik dat graag!

Greetz,

And because i want to welcome you i will send you 10.000 dgb when you bought youre 1 mill!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

The plan is simple....

Mu ha ha ha

Seriously, the plan is to be "bitcoin" but in micro payments. Join us, you will not regret it.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148

New Digibyte logo inserted, For the Digibyte text i need the to know what font you are using.

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Jared, you can also summarise with a few words what those fork1-fork2-fork3 were for, just at the bottom of that section.
And you can link them to their official announcements in the thread. When you click "fork 1", you go to fork1 announcement in the thread.
What front are you using for Digibyte logo?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Offcourse some tweeking but what do you think?

This looks great!

On the Mission & Vision statement can you make it so the text is not as smashed?

Also, we need to update the main image with the new font & logo.

Offcourse some tweeking but what do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Nice to see some fresh blood here Grin

I just wanted to agree with the idea that the OP post in this thread really needs to be cleaned and spruced up.
Also, it might be nice if we got a new thread title ( We didn't have a "Happy Birthday DGB!" Thread title? What a missed opportunity!  Huh )

Also, maybe we could get a kind of behind the scenes look at what happens in your offices, or just what you all do in general. That would make great, if difficult to produce well, material for the youtube channel.

These are some great ideas!

We have cleaned up the OP and bunch a moved older stuff to a couple posts below the OP for historical purposes.

Please checkout the OP again and let us know what else we need to add there:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4424910

We are thinking of adding a "Media" and "News" section as well.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Nice to see some fresh blood here Grin

I just wanted to agree with the idea that the OP post in this thread really needs to be cleaned and spruced up.
Also, it might be nice if we got a new thread title ( We didn't have a "Happy Birthday DGB!" Thread title? What a missed opportunity!  Huh )

Also, maybe we could get a kind of behind the scenes look at what happens in your offices, or just what you all do in general. That would make great, if difficult to produce well, material for the youtube channel.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi guys!

@ Digibyte , I sent to you an _important_ PM recently, please check it, is related with the Website Cheesy

Have a nice day!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
legendary
I am wondering when this XPY scam will collapse. I can see that the spread are suddenly changing between 0.5-2.5% at Bittrex. Meaning that only a few people are buying all up for driving the price to $20 and expecting others to buy to be pumped easily to that point.... however it was a fail for a few times already.... and some others start selling.... price goes a bit down... I am sure, they will buy again soon Smiley

I think they are trying to create so-called brand and keep the price 20$ bottom and dump all those premined coins at once and seem friendly... Be Warned!
legendary
You can remove cryptopool mining link, down for weeks

Some of the merchants are not accepting DGB any more or not active (probably wanted free DGB at the time).
We may also delete those. I think we should really clean up the whole thing, it is a bit messy and make it very coherent and easily readable.

I do not know what all these coins about, but Jared, you can have a look at the OP here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sdc-shadowcash-welcome-to-the-umbra-745352
legendary
Activity: 1198
You can remove cryptopool mining link, down for weeks
Activity: 924
I believe white papers would definitely create more legitimacy for folks looking out from the outside as to why this is a great digital currency. In addition, if we you have PR kits or other items that the members could spread about DGB, it would be helpful.

YC

Does anyone have any good suggestions for how we can continue improving the first post on this thread? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibytedgb-core-v61651-digishield-digispeed-segwit-408268

An announcement section with quick link, so that we can see it as timeline goes.
Of course a new announcement should be great, too Smiley hahaha... I personally wonder about dgb/usd exchange.

Great graphics of how things work in DGB not only educates people, but also takes attentions. Also a professionally prepared white paper involving future plans with nice graphics may suit better along with your new video shot at the top of the page.
legendary
Does anyone have any good suggestions for how we can continue improving the first post on this thread? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibytedgb-core-v61651-digishield-digispeed-segwit-408268

An announcement section with quick link, so that we can see it as timeline goes.
Of course a new announcement should be great, too Smiley hahaha... I personally wonder about dgb/usd exchange.

Great graphics of how things work in DGB not only educates people, but also takes attentions. Also a professionally prepared white paper involving future plans with nice graphics may suit better along with your new video shot at the top of the page.
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
Does anyone have any good suggestions for how we can continue improving the first post on this thread? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4424910

Quick links or inline links, helps scroll to a certain area in the OP. There are a few ways to do it, but it really helps if you only want to view say the mining pools or new updates from a phone or tablet. I tried to add them to each section when building it the first time, but that was a little bit too much & just went with the top/bottom of the ANN's (OP's) with one link in between each section to the top (like you see on most websites).

P.S. Glad to see DigiByte after it's first year, started mining on miningpool.co last year. Great work DGB team Grin
Jump to: