Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1077. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
This coin bitshares really makes me shocked! The initial distribution was 2.5 billion which is nearly the same amount as the total DGB in circulation...
However, 1 BTS = 5000SAT but 1DGB = 20 SAT Smiley..... Something is not quite right here or there...

5    BitShares BitShares    $ 33,426,636    $ 0.013381    2,497,973,773 BTS *    (notice the *)

Coins with the * on coinmarketcap head right to the top, no need for mining and get exposure right away while digibyte gets pushed down the list.

These coins get good exposure and people jump into them, its that simple.

Once again I blame Coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
This coin bitshares really makes me shocked! The initial distribution was 2.5 billion which is nearly the same amount as the total DGB in circulation...
However, 1 BTS = 5000SAT but 1DGB = 20 SAT Smiley..... Something is not quite right here or there...
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I'm Embarrassed to be here

Easier to just Screen shoot it:

If I run the engine down in the 1000-1050 range hash rate goes into the high 190MH/Low 200MH range

On as many algos as I can think of, 1170 Engine is my top, I can do 1180, but with intermittent driver crashes. Ive run 1170 for days on end, with no issues.

FWIW Ambient room temp is 18.8-20C

Looks like you have a good card then if you can maintain those clocks.  

Either way, your rejects are down to 5.4% which should go down over time to about 3% or so.  Everything looks good on your screen shot.  Leave that run and see how it goes.  

Yeps.. I'm fine tuning it.. I have 'I' down to 8 now.. no difference in hash & the PC is a lot more usable. Ill post another screen shot after an hour or so of these settings for comparison.

After 1 HR Results:

Lowered clock to 1120..next hour will run @ 1100 n see the differences. 'I' Still @ 8

If I run the engine down in the 1000-1050 range hash rate goes into the high 190MH/Low 200MH range

On as many algos as I can think of, 1170 Engine is my top, I can do 1180, but with intermittent driver crashes. Ive run 1170 for days on end, with no issues.

Either way, your rejects are down to 5.4% which should go down over time to about 3% or so.  Everything looks good on your screen shot.  Leave that run and see how it goes.  

Yeps.. I'm fine tuning it.. I have 'I' down to 8 now.. no difference in hash & the PC is a lot more usable. Ill post another screen shot after an hour or so of these settings for comparison.
Activity: 146

Either way, your rejects are down to 5.4% which should go down over time to about 3% or so.  Everything looks good on your screen shot.  Leave that run and see how it goes. 

if your card sounds like a jet engine then you should probably run Qubit, it uses less electricity and isn't as taxing on the card as skein.  I ran skein for awhile but converted to qubit once I got my kill-a-watt out. 

Yea I was runnin Qubit over night, altho the P/O's are smaller & more frequent.. if The Dev Pool hits a Skein Block.. I score better than Qubit mining for an entire day. Helps warm the drafty room too.. heh

Im not sure why either, as I have payed pretty close attention, but even tho The Blocks Factory has a 'lower pool fee' The dev pool pays better on averages, by a significant ammount over time.

I have no idea what a -g2 option is.. I run config files in CGwatcher, not Batch files.

Heres my Skein Settings:

the -g 2 option is the same as gpu-threads in your config. 

From what I remember your config looks pretty good.  I would note that your engine clock is at 1150.  Turn that down, at least in my experience, I wasn't ever able to maintain a stable clock that high. Ive mined at 1150 before but I couldn't keep it stable for more than a day without crashing. 

Also, you probably want to add a "auto-gpu" : true, to that as well.  This will help control your fans better.  What are your temps with that config? 

I am not sure you want "gpu-fan" : "0-0" either, that could be setting your fans at 100% im not sure.  I set mine at 20-80 I think.

Try that out and let me know how it goes.

~Kayahoga
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
if your card sounds like a jet engine then you should probably run Qubit, it uses less electricity and isn't as taxing on the card as skein.  I ran skein for awhile but converted to qubit once I got my kill-a-watt out.  

Yea I was runnin Qubit over night, altho the P/O's are smaller & more frequent.. if The Dev Pool hits a Skein Block.. I score better than Qubit mining for an entire day. Helps warm the drafty room too.. heh

Im not sure why either, as I have payed pretty close attention, but even tho The Blocks Factory has a 'lower pool fee' The dev pool pays better on averages, by a significant ammount over time.

I have no idea what a -g2 option is.. I run config files in CGwatcher, not Batch files.

Heres my Skein Settings:

if your card sounds like a jet engine then you should probably run Qubit, it uses less electricity and isn't as taxing on the card as skein.  I ran skein for awhile but converted to qubit once I got my kill-a-watt out.  

Edit:  also, Not sure what you are running but the -g 2 option should only be on 280x cards, I am pretty sure those are the only ones that run on two threads like that.
Now running into same issue with skein algo. Can any one confirm the proper kernel is 'skein.cl' in the SGminer 5.1 folder? Yes this time I checked spelling .. heh

Hi WhaleOrNot, ive been out of mining for a few months now but I when I did mine I wasn't able to get skein to work with sgminer.  

If I remember correctly I used the following miner for skein

http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/skein-sha2-gpu-miner/

check it out.

~Kayahoga

Ty sir.. Ill do that. You running a 280/290x per chance & can give me a heads up on config settings? After I wake up.. ill give it a go.

Its been awhile so im a little rusty but I used to have a 6 card MSI 280x rig. If I remember correctly I ran my thread-concurrency at 8193, two gpu threads ( -g 2 ), engine clock at 1050 and mem clock at 1500.  I undervolted a ton so I didn't push the core clocks, saved a ton of electricity and my fans ran at idle speeds.

Im getting a high reject rate..15%.. yikes. Im going to lower I from 13 to 12 & see if that helps.. GPU sounds like a Jet engine.. cant undervolt this card, just over volt... Core @ 1020
Now running into same issue with skein algo. Can any one confirm the proper kernel is 'skein.cl' in the SGminer 5.1 folder? Yes this time I checked spelling .. heh

Hi WhaleOrNot, ive been out of mining for a few months now but I when I did mine I wasn't able to get skein to work with sgminer.  

check it out.

~Kayahoga

Ty sir.. Ill do that. You running a 280/290x per chance & can give me a heads up on config settings? After I wake up.. ill give it a go.

Its been awhile so im a little rusty but I used to have a 6 card MSI 280x rig. If I remember correctly I ran my thread-concurrency at 8193, two gpu threads ( -g 2 ), engine clock at 1050 and mem clock at 1500.  I undervolted a ton so I didn't push the core clocks, saved a ton of electricity and my fans ran at idle speeds.

check it out.

~Kayahoga

Activity: 222
Someone should start a digibytetalk.org forum

I like using this forum.. Brings attention to coin

Don't spread traffic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I like using this forum.. Brings attention to coin

check it out.

~Kayahoga
G2M
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
In response to King117's kind advertisement I saw in another thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmr-monero-a-secure-private-untraceable-cryptocurrency-583449) ...

HI EVERYONE!

Take a look at MONERO! Turns 1 year old in April, has had a long, ongoing million dollar investment ,an amazing , dedicated, full-time team and great community! A great investment for the future as it is still at a very low price and the team are dedicated for this to be the coin of the future!

Lots of new updates to come soon such as a XMR-USD exchange website and much more!

The Monero website: http://www.monero.cc

Monero forum: https://forum.monero.cc

Twitter: https://twitter.com/monerocurrency

Coinmarketcap: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/

Cheesy
Activity: 224
Never mind.. figured it out.. helps if I spell the algo name right. DURP!  Undecided
Jump to: