Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1076. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Does anyone have any good suggestions for how we can continue improving the first post on this thread? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibytedgb-core-v61651-digishield-digispeed-segwit-408268
legendary
Allot of new people,Welcome all of you!

Yes, welcome to the DigiByte community! It is awesome to be seeing new names on here every day! 2015 is going to be a great year!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Allot of new people,Welcome all of you!
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
I like how you've made http://digibyte.co/, really easy to read and undertstand. Looks professionnal.

Thanks for the feedback! We are planning more updates & content as well as more guides. Our goal is to make the site a very good beginners resource.
Messaged you
legendary
I like how you've made http://digibyte.co/, really easy to read and undertstand. Looks professionnal.

Thanks for the feedback! We are planning more updates & content as well as more guides. Our goal is to make the site a very good beginners resource.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
legendary
Someone should start a digibytetalk.org forum

I like using this forum.. Brings attention to coin

Don't spread traffic.

Responding about a page ahead, but whatever.
There actually was a DigibyteTalk forum. I believe it's defunct now because using this thread was much easier and generated more traffic.
Also, don't forget about the Digibyte Reddit, if you consider that a forum.

We had a DigiByteTalk forum for the first six months but it was hardly used & became overridden with spam from bots. For the time being we believe having the main DigiByte discussion on this board brings in the most new users to DigiByte.

People on bitcointalk can routinely see how active the discussion is on here when our thread reaches the top of the announcement section. This really is our biggest source of new DigiByte users at the moment.

As the # of pages of discussion grows on here we are adding more credibility to the longevity of the DigiByte project. There will be a time & place for an independent DigiByte forum but we feel this is still a few months out.
legendary
Is Digibyte built on top of the blockchain or use its own? Will digibyte be used along BTC?

DigiByte uses it's own unique blockchain. This allows us much greater flexibility to improve things. We are not tied to any group of developers and we can adopt & implement the best of all new technologies as they come onto the digital currency market.
Activity: 285
Someone should start a digibytetalk.org forum

I like using this forum.. Brings attention to coin

Don't spread traffic.

Responding about a page ahead, but whatever.
There actually was a DigibyteTalk forum. I believe it's defunct now because using this thread was much easier and generated more traffic.
Also, don't forget about the Digibyte Reddit, if you consider that a forum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is Digibyte built on top of the blockchain or use its own? Will digibyte be used along BTC?
Make Sure To Follow DigiByte On Social Media

Keep Up With The Latest DigiByte News & Updates

we need a youtube video to follow! 7 months Sad
Working on one Smiley

Looking forward to seeing an update!!
Activity: 658

Working on one Smiley

Can't wait!
legendary

Working on one Smiley

legendary

legendary
This coin bitshares really makes me shocked! The initial distribution was 2.5 billion which is nearly the same amount as the total DGB in circulation...
However, 1 BTS = 5000SAT but 1DGB = 20 SAT Smiley..... Something is not quite right here or there...

5    BitShares BitShares    $ 33,426,636    $ 0.013381    2,497,973,773 BTS *    (notice the *)

Coins with the * on coinmarketcap head right to the top, no need for mining and get exposure right away while digibyte gets pushed down the list.

These coins get good exposure and people jump into them, its that simple.

Once again I blame Coinmarketcap.

We all have to start educating people about Digibyte. I've been apart of this forum reading for a while and I just found it. Amazing

Couldn't agree more... I know myself and others really want more videos about digibyte... We also could get a little louder on twitter Smiley
Pleas spread the word about CoinGecko. It is a much more accurate portrayal of the alt coin market:

https://www.coingecko.com/en
^^^^ These guys are flooding this chat ^^^^

Piss off mate Smiley
Activity: 432
is there any news from tofugear?
This coin bitshares really makes me shocked! The initial distribution was 2.5 billion which is nearly the same amount as the total DGB in circulation...
However, 1 BTS = 5000SAT but 1DGB = 20 SAT Smiley..... Something is not quite right here or there...

5    BitShares BitShares    $ 33,426,636    $ 0.013381    2,497,973,773 BTS *    (notice the *)

Coins with the * on coinmarketcap head right to the top, no need for mining and get exposure right away while digibyte gets pushed down the list.

We all have to start educating people about Digibyte. I've been apart of this forum reading for a while and I just found it. Amazing

Couldn't agree more... I know myself and others really want more videos about digibyte... We also could get a little louder on twitter Smiley

Jump to: