Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1097. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Can someone give a quick update.
I was 2 weeks away. Couldn´t read... Community is the best on BitcoinTalk!!  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
That's how a true community should be. Constant probing, improvement and banding together to enjoy the victory. We support the development team and think like a consumer would. How can we make it easier? More efficient? Safer? Credible?

Once we answer this and combine it with the marketing, game over!

YC

Getting some intresting words from jared & developer. I like it:)

Watched "Walking Life" before bed last night and that was on my mind when I woke up Tongue

The DGB community should really give themselves a collective pat on the back. Supporting any cryptocoin at times like this can be a bit rough but everytime I visit the thread its overwhelmingly positive. Never underestimate the effect a vocal group of supporters can have on 'outsiders'.

Back into the shadows I go to continue working ;p

Cheers!
More than songs.  Grin

Damnit, I want more DGB but the wife is nagging lol.

Wife will sing songs for you later if you buy more Cheesy
Activity: 750
Merit: 500

Watched "Walking Life" before bed last night and that was on my mind when I woke up Tongue

The DGB community should really give themselves a collective pat on the back. Supporting any cryptocoin at times like this can be a bit rough but everytime I visit the thread its overwhelmingly positive. Never underestimate the effect a vocal group of supporters can have on 'outsiders'.

Back into the shadows I go to continue working ;p

Cheers!
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 750
"Things have been tough lately for dreamers. They say dreaming is dead, no one does it anymore. It's not dead it's just that it's been forgotten, removed from our language. Nobody teaches it so nobody knows it exists. The dreamer is banished to obscurity. Well, I'm trying to change all that, and I hope you are too. By dreaming, every day. Dreaming with our hands and dreaming with our minds. Our planet is facing the greatest problems it's ever faced, ever. So whatever you do, don't be bored, this is absolutely the most exciting time we could have possibly hoped to be alive. And things are just starting."
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Wife will sing songs for you later if you buy more Cheesy
legendary
Been here since the beginning and not sold any. This is going through a cycle just like other long term growth opportunities. Look at some of the old BTC threads when other members were calling people who paid $0.20 for BTC fools and then it blew up. It's normal human psychology. One thing I believe is extremely important is capitalizing on a specific point of time to obtain the biggest benefit. Last thing we want to do is have a superior product, service, etc and no one knows about it. There are enough burger joints that have better quality than McDonalds, but where are they? Never heard of them.

Does McDonalds have the best burger or healthiest? No, but they have location, location, location. Marketing, real estate, convenience and ease.

YC

Thanks YC, well I am here from the beginning. I still remember the time when I translated the DigiByte OP into Turkish and won 250k DGB, at that time was worth ~0.7 BTC and I did not sell it, placed it into my ewallet and forgot about it. Today, you may think I regret why did not sell and bought back, but I don't regret because belief is something keeps us all alive, either you believe in money, fame or religion, no-religion.

But I guess we are very close to the crucial point for DGB. I am hoping we will see news on the USD exchange and a few other things, then we can move onto ADS.

Yes, we have to have amazing advertisement channels for DGB. Don't forget "there were 20 other search engines launched before Google", but in the end Google was the one! Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_search_engine

Best,

The reason why I wanted to stick with DGB is that Jared and I have a similar mind on the crypto in terms of many things, keeping it as similar to BTC, POW of multialgo mining which provides a great distribution and security, and communication with community (at least once a week but definitely more than that), having DGB as a full-time job (this brings reliability and continues development and care for the coin) and NO DARK and LITE SHITS. To me, the only missing part is the ADS and PR. I do not know who Tiffany, Andrew and Tanner are, but at the moment they have chosen to be quite quiet.

Lets see what is waiting DGB in the next few weeks, excitement top! Smiley

PS: Anybody has seen this? It is quite readable now. I also liked the "DigiByte Core Principles". I remember I mentioned a few months back for keeping the track of changes and developments in OP, but now it is on the Web page, PERFECT: http://www.digibyte.co/content/about-digibyte
At the end of the day, we are human beings, with finite resources. This is a part of history that will never be relived. This is a moment in time that we will all tell our grandchildren about. This is where the tide turns.... this is where the people of the world unite. This is where we persevere!

I feel it, we are very close to the crucial point.... Thanks for the inspirational words, Jared.
Activity: 658
Don't hype buy and push the value.. Sit back and collect there is always sellers Wink
Activity: 518
Have we confirmed that the big drop to 6 SAT was done by the Mintpal dump?

YC
Jared,
 That was pretty inspiring. What do you know that we don't?   Grin
YC

Been here since the beginning and not sold any. This is going through a cycle just like other long term growth opportunities. Look at some of the old BTC threads when other members were calling people who paid $0.20 for BTC fools and then it blew up. It's normal human psychology. One thing I believe is extremely important is capitalizing on a specific point of time to obtain the biggest benefit. Last thing we want to do is have a superior product, service, etc and no one knows about it. There are enough burger joints that have better quality than McDonalds, but where are they? Never heard of them.

Does McDonalds have the best burger or healthiest? No, but they have location, location, location. Marketing, real estate, convenience and ease.

YC

Thanks YC, well I am here from the beginning. I still remember the time when I translated the DigiByte OP into Turkish and won 250k DGB, at that time was worth ~0.7 BTC and I did not sell it, placed it into my ewallet and forgot about it. Today, you may think I regret why did not sell and bought back, but I don't regret because belief is something keeps us all alive, either you believe in money, fame or religion, no-religion.

But I guess we are very close to the crucial point for DGB. I am hoping we will see news on the USD exchange and a few other things, then we can move onto ADS.

Yes, we have to have amazing advertisement channels for DGB. Don't forget "there were 20 other search engines launched before Google", but in the end Google was the one! Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_search_engine

Best,

The reason why I wanted to stick with DGB is that Jared and I have a similar mind on the crypto in terms of many things, keeping it as similar to BTC, POW of multialgo mining which provides a great distribution and security, and communication with community (at least once a week but definitely more than that), having DGB as a full-time job (this brings reliability and continues development and care for the coin) and NO DARK and LITE SHITS. To me, the only missing part is the ADS and PR. I do not know who Tiffany, Andrew and Tanner are, but at the moment they have chosen to be quite quiet.

PS: Anybody has seen this? It is quite readable now. I also liked the "DigiByte Core Principles". I remember I mentioned a few months back for keeping the track of changes and developments in OP, but now it is on the Web page, PERFECT: http://www.digibyte.co/content/about-digibyte
At the end of the day, we are human beings, with finite resources. This is a part of history that will never be relived. This is a moment in time that we will all tell our grandchildren about. This is where the tide turns.... this is where the people of the world unite. This is where we persevere!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

YC

Best,

Bittrex is now at 15 SAT. Cryptsy still at 13 SAT.

YC
Someone on that list is active on this forum, i think you guys missed his "introduction" Wink

Maybe you can remind us ? Smiley But I really wonder who they are all in the list of the DGB team!
As HR stated, maybe it is good that all the contributors can show their-selves with a celebration picture from the new year party Smiley

The dev team, DigiPay folks, and HongKong team, maybe even the angel investor holding a receipt of $250k investment (how about with $10k in cash while lying on those dollars? haha) Smiley

esotericizm
Gary, Android/DigiBit Developer

Also i think there is some family involved. For me thats a sign that Jared is 100% sure for the future of Digibyte.
The key to long term sustainability from an investment point is to make sure you are playing with house money. Your principal risk is out and time then becomes your friend. You are no longer dependent on it changing anything in your life. Interesting method in my opinion. 200 SAT is not as far as many would think.

YC

On a side note, there are some huge buy walls at Cryptsy. What is going on with Bittrex? Volume has gone down quite a bit.

YC

Bittrex volume is down, meaning investors at bittrex are losing faith in DGB, not necessarily, because dumps also creates volume.
But now we see none of them at bittrex for a few days. Cryptsy is the major player for DGB, therefore you cannot identify this on cryptsy easily.

This all, unfortunately, tied up with news that will come from Jared. That is why I agree with what HR mentioned above.
But I guess Jared already has plans on this and waiting for the right time, since long term is the key here.

I am also here for the long term, therefore we have to be patient and wait for the full developments are done for DGB including that USD exchange, before we can do any advertisement for the long haul.
I could sell part of my DGBs that are nearly 20-25 millions, bought under 8 SAT for a profit of x2. But I won't because I believe in the future of DGB. Let others sell while price is moving further up, then you can be the guy holding a great value!

I think we can safely count on 200 SAT.  Wink

That's where I'll take my first profits . . . just something small to cover costs.  Smiley

Oh, yeah, I'd be another one who'd really love to know who Tiffany, Andrew and Tanner are! Man, can you imagine how much so little could really mean! Think of the milage just a couple of pictures and the introduction of the dev team, DigiPay execs, and China team members would get!

You know, TOP SECRET can be counterproductive if overdone.  Shocked

legendary
Someone on that list is active on this forum, i think you guys missed his "introduction" Wink

Maybe you can remind us ? Smiley But I really wonder who they are all in the list of the DGB team!
As HR stated, maybe it is good that all the contributors can show their-selves with a celebration picture from the new year party Smiley

The dev team, DigiPay folks, and HongKong team, maybe even the angel investor holding a receipt of $250k investment (how about with $10k in cash while lying on those dollars? haha) Smiley
Another good coin is going to implement Digishield. Guldencoin

English

For the last weeks we’ve been following the difficulty readjustment discussion closely and it is clear what the next step should be. Now its time to take that next step. In the coming days we will provide more information about this. We will work closely with developers in the community to make sure it will be a smooth transition.

If you have any concerns or objections please make them known at the official forum: https://forum.guldencoin.com/index.php?topic=745.0
legendary
One million in the pocket.

I don't care 15sat or 20sat and i will buy again  Cool

I sold all my digibytes a long time ago at 40sat, no regret.

Kiss

that is even better to buy back Smiley Well done and welcome back !
Jump to: