Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1092. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Yes, but profit will start after 40-50 SATs and even further... Play big Wink There is no reason to buy at 13 and sell 15 Smiley

I think this depends on where you got in at.

Yes, agree, but what I meant was that you may lose your DGBs for a short term profit of BTC, while you could have get x5 more of it.
Everyone gets their own risks, of course. Day trading is no problem if you can manage to do so. Go ahead and play, that may help the volume, at least.
Cheers.

there is nothing wrong with daytrading , if you got the time to do it ,buy at 12 sat sell it at 14 all day long ,if you can make a profit
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Guys and gals, finally I have received a huge payment that I was expecting. I will be plugging those BTCs into bittrex and cryptsy to buy more DGB.
I let everyone know here that If I feel in my good mood, I might (very slowly) buy all the DGB from the sell walls up to 25 SAT.

Hint: I might do this when we are much closer to the anniversary of DGB.
Disclaimer: I might not buy anything, at all.

PS: This is no pump, no dump. I expect this to help DGB a very slow, but healthy grow in terms of market price.

Lol after this the sell walls are filled with more Digibytes.  
You got enough ?Wink

24, I can buy up to 25 SAT a bit more than three times Wink That is no problem.

CryptoLTD, I shall agree you must be 12 year old, buying at 13 and selling at 14-15 Smiley
Good luck with that.

Well it's youre money and i don't mind moving up a few sat Smiley  Only saying things and doing things is a big diffrence Smiley

Well already have a lot of DGBs, maybe should spread with some other long term and development proved coins, like DGB... Cheesy
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Guys and gals, finally I have received a huge payment that I was expecting. I will be plugging those BTCs into bittrex and cryptsy to buy more DGB.
I let everyone know here that If I feel in my good mood, I might (very slowly) buy all the DGB from the sell walls up to 25 SAT.

PS: This is no pump, no dump. I expect this to help DGB a very slow, but healthy grow in terms of market price.

You got enough ?Wink

CryptoLTD, I shall agree you must be 12 year old, buying at 13 and selling at 14-15 Smiley
Good luck with that.

Well it's youre money and i don't mind moving up a few sat Smiley  Only saying things and doing things is a big diffrence Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
Why does the block explorer say the reward is 2410, but is paying out 2434 ?

Please check into this. Is the block reward reduction not working, or are the wrong values being reported to the block explorer, or... ?

This is still happening.

This has been happening for awhile now...
Will someone check into this please ?

legendary
Yes, but profit will start after 40-50 SATs and even further... Play big Wink There is no reason to buy at 13 and sell 15 Smiley

Yes, agree, but what I meant was that you may lose your DGBs for a short term profit of BTC, while you could have get x5 more of it.
Everyone gets their own risks, of course. Day trading is no problem if you can manage to do so. Go ahead and play, that may help the volume, at least.
Cheers.
legendary

You got enough ?Wink

Good luck with that.

Whats the problem with daytrading? Since when kids do that?

Sorry, I take my words back if that touched you, too. Also from CryptoLTD.
Good Luck.
Activity: 532

You got enough ?Wink

Good luck with that.

Whats the problem with daytrading? Since when kids do that?

Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

legendary

You got enough ?Wink

Good luck with that.
legendary

You got enough ?Wink

why should he do this? it doesnt make sense to announce you are buying up to 25 sat...^^ don`t want to make profit?

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
2015 we will see the rise of the good coins and legit devs!
http://www.coindesk.com/avoid-bitcoin-scams-2015/
We agree. 2015 will see the rise of honest, legit digital currencies & companies. People are growing tired of scams and dishonesty.

We are coming up on 1 year of solid commited development. It has not been easy journey and we still have a long way to go.

All the right things are falling in to place and 2015 is on track to be a great year! We are very much looking forward to the next 12 months!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Because he thinks 12 year olds are trading against him.
Activity: 378

You got enough ?Wink

why should he do this? it doesnt make sense to announce you are buying up to 25 sat...^^ don`t want to make profit?

You got enough ?Wink
Activity: 335
Can someone tweet Bittrex to fix the DGB wallet?

YC

Seems like it is working now, I have deposited a few tests and it delayed 10 mins more than usual, but arrived safely in the end.
Working for me also, just a little delay.
legendary

Activity: 772
Its a bit slow this time sending coin to bittrex takes me about 15 minutes same with the other coins.
legendary

YC

Seems like it is working now, I have deposited a few tests and it delayed 10 mins more than usual, but arrived safely in the end.
Activity: 924

YC
Jump to: