Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1104. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I don´t think we will see 6/10 sat again,  This could easily be a shakeout and from january 1 i think we will see a rise around 20 sat awaiting the news release.
Not saying i dont have buy orders onder 10 sat  Grin But not feeling so lucky  Tongue

My 'problem' is leaving so much BTC sitting on any one exchange for any extended period of time. I'll admit it, I'm a bit paranoid, but as I said, that's my problem - I like to move my digital currency onto and off an exchange as fast as I can (like when 14 opened up and I was able to do things in a 24 hour period, for example), so I'll be waiting to see what happens before putting in a bid. I might not get the best price when seen from a short term perspective, but in the rear-view mirror a few years from now it'll look like the absolute lows!

Also, I've learned over the years that the first 1/8 and the last 1/8 are the hardest to make (old trader's saying from back when things were still fractional), and, while it's great to get fantastic fills, it's not worth getting too obsessed with the idea.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Being careful/paranoid with investments and "maybe" big money in the future is good, Not a problem Wink but i understand what youre saying.

Merry Christmas to you to HR!

p.s that 1.3 btc sell is really looking to good to not get a chunk of it.
DigiHash.co is back online. We experienced some hard disk corruption on the physical server the pool resides on. We have it working again as expected with no losses.

Thanks for the hard work Smiley. Enjoy your christmas Cheesy

Indeed Jared and team, Relax and enjoy the christmass with family & Friends.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I don´t think we will see 6/10 sat again,  This could easily be a shakeout and from january 1 i think we will see a rise around 20 sat awaiting the news release.
Not saying i dont have buy orders onder 10 sat  Grin But not feeling so lucky  Tongue

My 'problem' is leaving so much BTC sitting on any one exchange for any extended period of time. I'll admit it, I'm a bit paranoid, but as I said, that's my problem - I like to move my digital currency onto and off an exchange as fast as I can (like when 14 opened up and I was able to do things in a 24 hour period, for example), so I'll be waiting to see what happens before putting in a bid. I might not get the best price when seen from a short term perspective, but in the rear-view mirror a few years from now it'll look like the absolute lows!

Also, I've learned over the years that the first 1/8 and the last 1/8 are the hardest to make (old trader's saying from back when things were still fractional), and, while it's great to get fantastic fills, it's not worth getting too obsessed with the idea.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
DigiHash.co is back online. We experienced some hard disk corruption on the physical server the pool resides on. We have it working again as expected with no losses.

Thanks for the hard work Smiley. Enjoy your christmas Cheesy
Double your DigiBytes with CryptoDouble in 100 Hours!

1. 100% Profit after 100 Hours
2. 200+ cryptocurrencies available
3. Automatic payouts
4. Affiliate program 5%
5. Dedicated Server
6. Strong DDoS Protection

http://cryptodouble.com/?ref=rlB6E

I would be careful trusting this link!

Quoting from another thread
it doesn't depend on one or more people increasing risk, but if they get a huge fool, the scheme stops there.
This scam, like many before it is designed around 100 hours of receipts, plus no doubt a day or two before everybody realises they've been duped.
By building reputation for returning promised deposits - all based on receipts from fresh investors, reputation builds and then the moment it turns negative, the scammer takes the lot, and also rakes the next 100 hours of fresh investment.
The only winner is the scammer.
If you've got your money back - put it back in your wallet and just don't be so stupid next time. Bitcoin isn't magic, it doesn't magically double and if you can't spot a ponzi scam, then don't worry, the ponzi scam will spot you.

Another aspect to all of these is that 50% of people often use logins and passwords that they use elesewhere. Double whammy when they get all their other accounts hacked.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Considering 2.8 billion in the circulation, anything can happen Wink
Unfortunately, there are big sell walls @20ish, to rise big, we really need a great announcement, much bigger than the previous one.
I don´t think we will see 6/10 sat again,  This could easily be a shakeout and from january 1 i think we will see a rise around 20 sat awaiting the news release.
Not saying i dont have buy orders onder 10 sat  Grin But not feeling so lucky  Tongue
legendary
Dont be jealous peeps, place many low buy orders starting from 6 to 11 sat.
Most importantly, be patient and dont remove it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Digi explorer gives 502, please fix.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
I suspect that we will see another opportunity at 10 or below. Typically the holidays are slow time and folks are spending their income on other things beside DGB. Smiley

YC

im not going to lie, im a bit jealous you guys have been able to get so many cheap DGB.  I am still waiting for my BTC to clear and am working on my verification for Cryptsy.  I hope that by the time that I get everything cleared I wont have missed all the cheap coins!

You're not alone. I'm waiting for more to clear as well and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous of those who bought below 10. That was a giveaway if I've ever seen one! On the other hand, anything under 20 is still a great bargain, and under 30 a fantastic deal, so don't fret, I'll think you'll end up doing well. I think there's still time to accumulate a sizable long term position without moving the market too much in the short term. And you never know, lows have a history of wanting to be tested before price ultimately reverses trend completely and there's still a outside chance of getting those giveaway prices once again).

I don't like predicting on what could happen as there are many people among us that can make a difference in one swing BUT Digibyte wasn't around last year this time so basically there is nothing to base that on unless you personally are gunna pull the buy order and sink the price lol.... ALSO it doesn't matter if people aren't buying digibyte as long as they aren't dumping... We don't get our big volume days from buyers not yet anyways Wink

We are a bit jealous of the cheap buys as well! Wink

Activity: 658
I suspect that we will see another opportunity at 10 or below. Typically the holidays are slow time and folks are spending their income on other things beside DGB. Smiley

YC

im not going to lie, im a bit jealous you guys have been able to get so many cheap DGB.  I am still waiting for my BTC to clear and am working on my verification for Cryptsy.  I hope that by the time that I get everything cleared I wont have missed all the cheap coins!

You're not alone. I'm waiting for more to clear as well and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous of those who bought below 10. That was a giveaway if I've ever seen one! On the other hand, anything under 20 is still a great bargain, and under 30 a fantastic deal, so don't fret, I'll think you'll end up doing well. I think there's still time to accumulate a sizable long term position without moving the market too much in the short term. And you never know, lows have a history of wanting to be tested before price ultimately reverses trend completely and there's still a outside chance of getting those giveaway prices once again).

I don't like predicting on what could happen as there are many people among us that can make a difference in one swing BUT Digibyte wasn't around last year this time so basically there is nothing to base that on unless you personally are gunna pull the buy order and sink the price lol.... ALSO it doesn't matter if people aren't buying digibyte as long as they aren't dumping... We don't get our big volume days from buyers not yet anyways Wink
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
It will be interesting to see if that 4+ btc buy wall on Cryptsy stays or not.  If it does, that will be a lot of resistance against the sell pressure and hopefully last for quite awhile.
Activity: 924

YC

im not going to lie, im a bit jealous you guys have been able to get so many cheap DGB.  I am still waiting for my BTC to clear and am working on my verification for Cryptsy.  I hope that by the time that I get everything cleared I wont have missed all the cheap coins!

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
im not going to lie, im a bit jealous you guys have been able to get so many cheap DGB.  I am still waiting for my BTC to clear and am working on my verification for Cryptsy.  I hope that by the time that I get everything cleared I wont have missed all the cheap coins!

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Enjoy the last christmas with cheap Digibytes  Cool
Awesome tree Smiley.

Merry Merry Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
DigiHash.co is now completely down  Cry
We are looking into it as we speak. Thanks for the heads up!
legendary
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
DigiHash.co is now completely down  Cry
Activity: 532

You already have  Grin
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Jump to: