Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1107. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

To all those in the DigiByte community, Happy Holidays!

Nice! Grin    happy holidays to you to!
+1 This is great! Happy holidays to everyone as well!

Wish you all a nice break, 24, John, Jared, and rest of the community.

PS: Excited for the upcoming news after the break. I will grab more DGB Smiley  Kiss

Best,
Activity: 391
Merit: 100

Not one for posting links but i have just found this new BTC mining pool if anyone is interested in this

They are offering 0% fees & a whooping 1BTC Bonus for the first block finder

I have pointed some power at it surely the 1BTC bonus got to be worth giving them ago

Never know you may get lucky

http://captminer.com/
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

+1 This is great! Happy holidays to everyone as well!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

legendary

As stated, many, many times we are in this for the long haul. We are working very hard right now and have several projects that will come to light in the January time frame around the time DigiByte will turn 1 year old.

How many other coins out there have showed constant support and development for 1 year?

We are not in this for a massive pump and dump. We are aiming to create a nice gradual rise as this is much more healthy for an emerging market.

We are just about ready to release the iOS wallet to the community for more testing. We have also started submitting it to the iTunes Apple store.

We also have a working port of Armory.

"We also have a working port of Armory." I was wondering what that actually means ? Smiley

Jared, thank you very much for those very sensational explanations, looking forward to the anniversary (10-20 days, oh gosh so soon) for the release of those projects you meant.

https://www.armoryguide.com/

Wow, exciting !! ! !! Thanks 24 !

Android wallet,IOS Wallet,Multibit wallet and Armory wallet.
If you want to get mainstream big you need to reach every user Smiley   Looks  like soon we will get a all-in-one release.

Until here, all the work done was necessary and will keep the integrity of DGB... All wallets, website, etc., were the fundamentals of DGB.

I cannot imagine what might happen when we have "DigiByte-USD Exchange (85% progress done) and DigiByte Marketing Platform (60% progress done)"... These platforms will change the faith of DGB Wink
I think we will see a huge jump from there and I am hoping that the announcement is something related to these two tools Smiley) and I think it is ! ! !

It is time to move forward from here. Future is bright with DigiByte !

As stated, many, many times we are in this for the long haul. We are working very hard right now and have several projects that will come to light in the January time frame around the time DigiByte will turn 1 year old.

How many other coins out there have showed constant support and development for 1 year?

We are not in this for a massive pump and dump. We are aiming to create a nice gradual rise as this is much more healthy for an emerging market.

We are just about ready to release the iOS wallet to the community for more testing. We have also started submitting it to the iTunes Apple store.

"We also have a working port of Armory." I was wondering what that actually means ? Smiley

Jared, thank you very much for those very sensational explanations, looking forward to the anniversary (10-20 days, oh gosh so soon) for the release of those projects you meant.

Android wallet,IOS Wallet,Multibit wallet and Armory wallet.
If you want to get mainstream big you need to reach every user Smiley   Looks  like soon we will get a all-in-one release.
legendary

https://bitcoinarmory.com/

legendary

just need some advice...i have 98% of my coins at the exchange do i need to put in my personal wallet?

YES, but don't mess with your wallet.dat file.
If you are not very bad in computers, you should be fine.
If you think you are really bad, then exchanges might be safer Smiley

thanks! is it fast to transfer from wallet to exchange address?
couple of minutes max.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
just need some advice...i have 98% of my coins at the exchange do i need to put in my personal wallet?

thanks! is it fast to transfer from wallet to exchange address?
legendary

Omg,  why would you want to sell dgb on 6 sat hahah.
My buys on 12 are filled. Tomorrow new btc available.

I was the lucky one to get 13.5m @7 sat Smiley

Damnit, I missed it. Nice one m8

that's a lot of DGB, nice buy!!

I actually already have a lot Smiley But this is a yum yum yum one, especially for a long termed person like me.
Best!

im so jealous of you halinyo  Wink
legendary

I actually already have a lot Smiley But this is a yum yum yum one, especially for a long termed person like me.
Best!
legendary
Probably, those using triggers must be regretting now Smiley
It is always problem with automated things, they are not clever as human beings yet, even those artificial intelligence, anything still being made by human Smiley
Computer did what needs to be done.

My guess is that;
when there was not much buy orders, someone dumped to see if there was any trigger set, to buy low from those triggers, where possible.
And he was successful because there were people, set triggers Smiley Good try, whoever did that Smiley Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Activity: 518

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
hahaha, I picked up a load earlier as well Smiley

Those with sell triggers set that low deserve to lose their coin.

Keep riding the waves taking the coins from day traders and relax about price. DigiByte is working on mass adoption and that is what will make the coin go 10,000X.

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
i guess after dumping , the price will go to the moon . It's good time to buy cheap price Smiley
Jump to: