Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1105. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Enjoy the last christmas with cheap Digibytes  Cool
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Starting to see a bit of price stabilization. Someone got 7M+ on Cryptsy earlier today and Bittrex seems to be a bit flat. With BTC at $331, the fiat conversion to pick up DGB is very attractive.

YC

Yes, it is indeed!

I would like to thank those, who have sold me more than 20m DGB @6-7-8 SAT. Thank you. Thank you once more. Thank you another more.
I guess DGBs are much safer in my hands Smiley
Best,

Very nice shopping indeed.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Starting to see a bit of price stabilization. Someone got 7M+ on Cryptsy earlier today and Bittrex seems to be a bit flat. With BTC at $331, the fiat conversion to pick up DGB is very attractive.

YC

Yes, it is indeed!

I would like to thank those, who have sold me more than 20m DGB @6-7-8 SAT. Thank you. Thank you once more. Thank you another more.
I guess DGBs are much safer in my hands Smiley
Best,
Activity: 924

YC
HR,
 Loud and clear here!

YC

Important to note the psychology. Digibyte.co is down and price going down causing more panic. No news doesn't mean bad news. All part of the the short term ups and downs.

YC

Lot of artificial creation of buy orders at 10 sat on Bittrex. Someone keeps putting on and taking off a few million. Interesting...

YC

Thanks for helping to keep an eye on this YC, and everyone else too!  It's impossible to keep up on this alone and by oneself.

BTW, my opinion regarding XPY? It just goes to show you that it's true what P.T. Barnum said about there being a sucker born every minute. What a scam. Just ask yourself who pockets the money? Who has the premined coins? Who is selling them? This really ought to be prosecuted.

We can assure everyone this is not the development team as we have none of the pre-mined coins. This is been known and proven through the block chain for 6 months now.

As for DigiByte.co being down. We received an email from our hosting provider that our server went down for scheduled maintenance on their end. This frustrating on our end as we have all been traveling for the holiday season.

The DigiByte website is back online!

I hope there was no misunderstanding regarding my comment about the selling of premined coins: I was referring to XPY, not DGB - they are complete opposites in every sense of the word!

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Digibyte Team, how about a Team photo to show some Digibyte Spirit for the Christmas festive season? Like maybe put on some santa hats or beards, hold a beer and say "Cheers to 2014 and Here's to 2015!". Just something merry for all the hardwork you have done and how far you have come. Grin

This is a great idea! Unfortunately we have all went our separate ways for the holidays.

However for New Years or for DigiBytes 1st birthday this might be a great thing to do!

Thanks for the suggestion!
legendary
Important to note the psychology. Digibyte.co is down and price going down causing more panic. No news doesn't mean bad news. All part of the the short term ups and downs.

YC

Lot of artificial creation of buy orders at 10 sat on Bittrex. Someone keeps putting on and taking off a few million. Interesting...

YC

Thanks for helping to keep an eye on this YC, and everyone else too!  It's impossible to keep up on this alone and by oneself.

BTW, my opinion regarding XPY? It just goes to show you that it's true what P.T. Barnum said about there being a sucker born every minute. What a scam. Just ask yourself who pockets the money? Who has the premined coins? Who is selling them? This really ought to be prosecuted.

We can assure everyone this is not the development team as we have none of the pre-mined coins. This is been known and proven through the block chain for 6 months now.

As for DigiByte.co being down. We received an email from our hosting provider that our server went down for scheduled maintenance on their end. This frustrating on our end as we have all been traveling for the holiday season.

I hope there was no misunderstanding regarding my comment about the selling of premined coins: I was referring to XPY, not DGB - they are complete opposites in every sense of the word!

Not on my side!:)
Thank you for clarifying this!

YC

YC

Not on my side!:)
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

YC

YC

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Digibyte Team, how about a Team photo to show some Digibyte Spirit for the Christmas festive season? Like maybe put on some santa hats or beards, hold a beer and say "Cheers to 2014 and Here's to 2015!". Just something merry for all the hardwork you have done and how far you have come. Grin
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What is going on with the website www.digibyte.co? It has been down for at least a day since i've been checking....

Has this anything to do with the dumps?

Digibyte Dev's no ANN on website being down as far as i can tell...?

What is going on? Are they changing it?

Would be nice to know if maintenence is occuring...?

Seeing a 521 ERROR isnt the best thing for supporters and potential supporters ...

thanks guys

The site is back online! We apologize for the delay, our hosting provider sent us an email saying they needed to perform some immediate server hardware maintenance but things would only be offline for 10 minutes. We only had a few minutes of advanced notice before this happened.

We have the issue resolved & everything is looking good now!

awesome!! +∞

edit: The website looks incredible...awesome job!
legendary
What is going on with the website www.digibyte.co? It has been down for at least a day since i've been checking....

Seeing a 521 ERROR isnt the best thing for supporters and potential supporters ...

thanks guys

The site is back online! We apologize for the delay, our hosting provider sent us an email saying they needed to perform some immediate server hardware maintenance but things would only be offline for 10 minutes. We only had a few minutes of advanced notice before this happened.

We have the issue resolved & everything is looking good now!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

YC

YC

Nice to see the site back up and running PANIC over then. Any changes coming soon or still little things been worked on in the background. Not been around much of late due to other things and getting bits done here and their with festive season. Any massive updates or improvements or changes to happen or well anything new to watch out for?
legendary

YC

YC

YC

YC

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

I have been waiting for about 8 hours to get my Bitcoin deposits.  And its always time to buy Digibyte Smiley

Ah i see thought you had some info, i just bought some more just for something to do  Shocked

thanks guys

OH MY GOD PANNIICCCCCCCCCCC!11!111!!!1!!!!

But difficulty bounced off the bottom.
Look at 1m chart https://cryptoine.com/currency/info/DGB

North korea is offline,maybe someone with big mining power is not connected now?

I have been waiting for about 8 hours to get my Bitcoin deposits.  And its always time to buy Digibyte Smiley
Time to buy some new Digibytes:)
Jump to: