Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1108. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Yes, I feel that the new year will sit on the bags with dgb  Grin
instead of the beach with palm trees ...  Embarrassed

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Omg,  why would you want to sell dgb on 6 sat hahah.
My buys on 12 are filled. Tomorrow new btc available.

I was the lucky one to get 13.5m @7 sat Smiley

Nice!  

It is always good to spare some BTC for emergency Smiley
Price's already recovered now.

Yeah, buying myself a christmas present tomorrow.   Bank is closed now:(   stupid banks.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Omg,  why would you want to sell dgb on 6 sat hahah.

lucky guy:)
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Omg,  why would you want to sell dgb on 6 sat hahah.

Nice!  

It is always good to spare some BTC for emergency Smiley
Price's already recovered now.
legendary

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
DUMP @bittrex, just bought 7 SAT. Sheeet What is happening!

That's dumping on the break of 13. Probably all stop loss triggers (from many different traders). This could be climatic and lead to an immediate reversal, or it could continue to drift lower, depending on how much of a hurry buyers are in. Currently trading at 9 on Cryptsy. Could also be very well due to the bad print at 4 and people who don't know that 4 was a bad print are panicking. It's hard to say, but what we can be sure of is that things really got rolling on the break of 13, and that this is all short term trading and has nothing at all to do with long term fundamentals (or was there news on the wire of Jared having been arrested by the FBI for fraud or something?  Cheesy ).

For the bad print, someone must be stupid to sell Smiley That should not be the reason.
And I did not see Jared being arrested in the news Smiley So that should be fine though.
I think it is just someone either wants to manipulate the market, or being so impatient.

I would like to hear from Jared though to relax my mind a bit Smiley Jared, say a hi please Smiley

But anyway price is now getting back to where it was @12-13 SAT.
Activity: 924
Very interesting with the sells. No apparent reason, so it could just be panic setting in or lack of patience.

YC
IS someone want to sell ? i can only  pay by paypal...
tnx
Activity: 786
Someone is dumping massively, this is bad. I know you're not the rushy type of guy Jared, but is there something we can do to draw attention to DGB again?

OMGGG PANNNICCCCCCC.  calm the fuck down man.
im new here but im buying... but I misses the 10 sat Sad
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I cant wait for the USD -> DGB exchange.  I am stuck waiting for my BTC to clear from coinbase so I cant buy more DGB until that happens =\
Activity: 882
Anybody knows what is wrong with this @ Cryptsy? Maybe MEC, at the bottom, also had the same issue... I have seen this before, but wondering why it is happening.. Thanks.

i got 0.00000014 in my screen... try refresh

I think that is not the issue, DGB lowest price at the bottom also shows 4 SAT,

Bug, cryptsy did some maintenance.  Yesterday they had sone 500 server errors.

That's right. Bad print. It's not possible for something to trade below the current bid. The bid at the time was 13. Cryptsy should back that data out, but they probably won't given their understaffing problems. Great screen shots by the way. I also saw that happen in real time (but didn't take the screen shots).

Everyone is waiting to dump.
Activity: 532

That's dumping on the break of 13. Probably all stop loss triggers (from many different traders). This could be climatic and lead to an immediate reversal, or it could continue to drift lower, depending on how much of a hurry buyers are in. Currently trading at 9 on Cryptsy. Could also be very well due to the bad print at 4 and people who don't know that 4 was a bad print are panicking. It's hard to say, but what we can be sure of is that things really got rolling on the break of 13, and that this is all short term trading and has nothing at all to do with long term fundamentals (or was there news on the wire of Jared having been arrested by the FBI for fraud or something?  Cheesy ).

Cmon guyss bought in at 15sat!!!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

That's dumping on the break of 13. Probably all stop loss triggers (from many different traders). This could be climatic and lead to an immediate reversal, or it could continue to drift lower, depending on how much of a hurry buyers are in. Currently trading at 9 on Cryptsy. Could also be very well due to the bad print at 4 and people who don't know that 4 was a bad print are panicking. It's hard to say, but what we can be sure of is that things really got rolling on the break of 13, and that this is all short term trading and has nothing at all to do with long term fundamentals (or was there news on the wire of Jared having been arrested by the FBI for fraud or something?  Cheesy ).

Activity: 798
Someone is dumping massively, this is bad. I know you're not the rushy type of guy Jared, but is there something we can do to draw attention to DGB again?
Maybe a bug in the DGB-network?
legendary
Activity: 840
legendary
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Anybody knows what is wrong with this @ Cryptsy? Maybe MEC, at the bottom, also had the same issue... I have seen this before, but wondering why it is happening.. Thanks.

i got 0.00000014 in my screen... try refresh

I think that is not the issue, DGB lowest price at the bottom also shows 4 SAT,

Bug, cryptsy did some maintenance.  Yesterday they had sone 500 server errors.

That's right. Bad print. It's not possible for something to trade below the current bid. The bid at the time was 13. Cryptsy should back that data out, but they probably won't given their understaffing problems. Great screen shots by the way. I also saw that happen in real time (but didn't take the screen shots).

Just wondering any Digibyte faucets? Smiley
Jump to: