Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1109. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Anybody knows what is wrong with this @ Cryptsy? Maybe MEC, at the bottom, also had the same issue... I have seen this before, but wondering why it is happening.. Thanks.

i got 0.00000014 in my screen... try refresh

I think that is not the issue, DGB lowest price at the bottom also shows 4 SAT,

Bug, cryptsy did some maintenance.  Yesterday they had sone 500 server errors.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Anybody knows what is wrong with this @ Cryptsy? Maybe MEC, at the bottom, also had the same issue... I have seen this before, but wondering why it is happening.. Thanks.

I think that is not the issue, DGB lowest price at the bottom also shows 4 SAT,
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

legendary

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
We are indeed working to engage the gaming community at larger. However, until we are ready to roll some things out we do not want to tip off the competition.

Good to hear that things are moving along!

Kudos to DigiByte for helping out with the wallet and providing cmd instructions.

I'd like to see a pdf or page on site explaining all wallet commands and what they do. A trouble shooting section would be great as well. These things will have to be provided for the masses anyway, might as well get on it Smiley

This kind of thing is not easy to find, and, I agree, a trouble shooting section (alongside an official DGB forum) would be a great value added component of DigiByte. Again, most of this kind of information already exists - it's just that it's not easy to find - and to a large extent it would simply be a job of gathering and consolidating in one place . . . in this case, under a DigiByte heading . . . and then DigiByte would become the de facto digital currency tech support center where everyone goes to get their answers . . .

http://we.lovebitco.in/bitcoin-qt/command-reference/

legendary
No doubt, DigiByte is one of the most reliable coin in the market.
Peeps, who discover this earlier, will be pretty much happier later on.

If someone wants to invest into DGB 250k dollars, then must know something because he invested into DGB, not into its market price.
He could have bought the whole coin suppy with that money, then what is the point? But he thinks much longer and viser than that.
Because he knows that $250k for DGB is nothing in the long term, so you know where I am coming to... $250k will be a laughable amount
comparing to the value of DGB market cap in the long term. To me, that is what this investment illustrates. Mark my words!

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Kudos to DigiByte for helping out with the wallet and providing cmd instructions.

I'd like to see a pdf or page on site explaining all wallet commands and what they do. A trouble shooting section would be great as well. These things will have to be provided for the masses anyway, might as well get on it Smiley

To all those in the DigiByte community, Happy Holidays!

That would be one of the most useful thing out there.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

To all those in the DigiByte community, Happy Holidays!

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I haven't been able to connect to the qubit pool on http://digihash.co/ for a day or so now. Is something up?

are you getting all rejected shares or a "dead" pool?

Same problem for me, I tried all three of the different qubit difficulty pools with my CPU miner:

$ tail -f log-cpuQ.1419016606
[2014-12-19 14:16:46] 3 miner threads started, using 'qubit' algorithm.
[2014-12-19 14:16:46] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://digihash.co:3012
[2014-12-19 14:16:46] Binding thread 1 to cpu 1
[2014-12-19 14:16:46] Binding thread 0 to cpu 0
[2014-12-19 14:16:46] Binding thread 2 to cpu 2
[2014-12-19 14:16:46] Stratum connection failed: couldn't connect to host
[2014-12-19 14:16:46] ...retry after 30 seconds

$ tail -f log-cpuQ.1419016686
[2014-12-19 14:18:06] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://digihash.co:3260
[2014-12-19 14:18:06] 3 miner threads started, using 'qubit' algorithm.
[2014-12-19 14:18:06] Binding thread 0 to cpu 0
[2014-12-19 14:18:06] Binding thread 2 to cpu 2
[2014-12-19 14:18:06] Binding thread 1 to cpu 1
[2014-12-19 14:18:06] Stratum connection failed: couldn't connect to host
[2014-12-19 14:18:06] ...retry after 30 seconds

$ tail log-cpuQ.1419017189
[2014-12-19 14:26:29] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://digihash.co:3036
[2014-12-19 14:26:29] 3 miner threads started, using 'qubit' algorithm.
[2014-12-19 14:26:29] Binding thread 0 to cpu 0
[2014-12-19 14:26:29] Binding thread 1 to cpu 1
[2014-12-19 14:26:29] Binding thread 2 to cpu 2
[2014-12-19 14:26:29] Stratum connection failed: couldn't connect to host
[2014-12-19 14:26:29] ...retry after 30 seconds

We are looking in to this. This is only for the Qubit algo correct? The other 4 algos seem to be working correctly.

Yes, just the qubit one I believe.
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
why is everybody complaining about the "low" activity of the devs. every coin has this discussion further or later.
devs need to work and get shit done. If they always sit in front of their computer they cant be productive. and then everyone complains why there are no updates. so please trust those devs. they did a great job and as far as I can see they answer questions every day. that s not normal in my eyes. some devs are offline for days and than show up with great ideas and new things.

be patient Wink long haul is a long time.

+1 Agreed

"Some" people are shills working for other coins, some are children, some are totally disfunctional and some just don't get it. As you stated, it happens with every coin at some point. For the most part, there are very few "investors" here in Altcoins. Most of the complainers have been involved less than a year and are upset because they still are not millionaires from their 1 BTC investment.

I've been miming and buying DGB since just about the start and I can assure you, I'm not worried and the pace of development is fine with me. Honesty, integrity and good old fashioned hard work will bring about success and the DGB team has that in abundance.

So, instead of giving them crap, wish them a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and get on with your lives. See you all in the new year....
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi!
Please help me someone.
I downloaded a 3.0.3 digi wallet and there is something problem with sync.
It's running (not in sync) and it's writing: "3 hours behind"
2 days ago...

Anyone can help me?

thnx
Have you tried restarting the wallet with the -reindex or -rescan command?

Are you on Windows or a Mac?

I downloaded from the website.
Ok. I know, that it will be a dumb question, but
what means reindex or resync.
What should is do?

oh sorry...
i'm a windows guy
This means to rescan or reindex the blockchain from the beginning. Sometimes individual wallets sync with a side fork and don't establish consensus properly. This happens with Bitcoin as well from time to time.

You can do this from the command prompt. Or you can go to the digibyte installation folder and then hold down Ctrl and right click. Then select "open command prompt front here". Then type " digibyte-qt.exe -reindex"

Let us know if this resolves the issue.

Thank you.
I will do it as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hi!
Please help me someone.
2 days ago...

Anyone can help me?

thnx

What should is do?

oh sorry...
i'm a windows guy
This means to rescan or reindex the blockchain from the beginning. Sometimes individual wallets sync with a side fork and don't establish consensus properly. This happens with Bitcoin as well from time to time.

You can do this from the command prompt. Or you can go to the digibyte installation folder and then hold down Ctrl and right click. Then select "open command prompt front here". Then type " digibyte-qt.exe -reindex"

Let us know if this resolves the issue.
Hi!
Please help me someone.
2 days ago...

Anyone can help me?

thnx

What should is do?

oh sorry...
i'm a windows guy
legendary

Long Term Mining Proceeds

As is clearly seen, we're down to long term average levels, but not much lower. That's due to the diff falling substantially after the fork as miners moved away. The end result is mining that is still very profitable - still "at the top of the charts" - when taken comparatively and on a relative basis.

This is good stuff to take to the gaming community. How's that particular effort going? Anyone got news on that front?

Thanks for sharing this HR! It is very interesting.

We are indeed working to engage the gaming community at larger. However, until we are ready to roll some things out we do not want to tip off the competition.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
why is everybody complaining about the "low" activity of the devs. every coin has this discussion further or later.
devs need to work and get shit done. If they always sit in front of their computer they cant be productive. and then everyone complains why there are no updates. so please trust those devs. they did a great job and as far as I can see they answer questions every day. that s not normal in my eyes. some devs are offline for days and than show up with great ideas and new things.

be patient Wink long haul is a long time.
legendary
Hi!
Please help me someone.
2 days ago...

Anyone can help me?

thnx

Hi!
Please help me someone.
2 days ago...

Anyone can help me?

thnx

Did you download the wallet from the website or OP on this thread? Just so you have not downloaded any virus or something.

Try to resync/reindex your wallet.
Hi!
Please help me someone.
2 days ago...

Anyone can help me?

thnx
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Long Term Mining Proceeds

As is clearly seen, we're down to long term average levels, but not much lower. That's due to the diff falling substantially after the fork as miners moved away. The end result is mining that is still very profitable - still "at the top of the charts" - when taken comparatively and on a relative basis.

This is good stuff to take to the gaming community. How's that particular effort going? Anyone got news on that front?

Well sayd,well done and great job Digibyte team!
Jump to: