Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1118. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Then go.. when Bittrex gets shut down for hosting non SEC registered IPO coins in their distro phase, you can buy your coins back @ a govt auction Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
How are the fees now comparing bittrex? Any lower, I will take them to Bittrex right away.
That already happened, these are upgrades. Fees will go down, when vol increases Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
FYI, Cryptsy is down for scheduled maint, for the next 2-3 Hours.

Time for higher trade fees...
FYI, Cryptsy is down for scheduled maint, for the next 2-3 Hours.
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Need Help!!!

I am running DigiByte Core version v3.0.2.1-g** (32bit)

It's been more than 6 hours, wallet is complainng it's ZERO hours behind to sync and it has never synced. Is it something the community is aware off? Or it's just me who is having issues.

No Firewall
No Anti Virus

Just and FYI, My wallet synced up fine 48hours ago.

Yes, you have to upgrade your wallet to 3.0.3 because on 10th december happened a hard fork. Links for wallets downloads are available on the 1st post of this thread.

Thanks for your suggestion. I upgraded wallet to 3.0.3.

Now, its been an hour, wallet is trying to synchronize and is 1 hour behind. Not syncing.

Do I need .conf?

If you had the old wallet, and didn't upgrade until now, then you are probably far along on the old blockchain, which probably won't sync correctly once you upgrade.

Delete the old blockchain and re-download the whole thing with the new wallet.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
perhaps we should get Jared to approach this site & ask them to add DGB

https://p2pwallet.cc/

I agree, Pringles, this looks good, and just the sort of thing that DGB should be on.

I'm not so sure, but on balance, and in spite of some very big DISadvantages, I'd have to say that the positive PR sure couldn't hurt - there are some big names there already - but being sure to adequately inform about those disadvantages so that users never get hurt either (or at least not unknowingly.)

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Need Help!!!

It's been more than 6 hours, wallet is complainng it's ZERO hours behind to sync and it has never synced. Is it something the community is aware off? Or it's just me who is having issues.

No Firewall
No Anti Virus

Yes, you have to upgrade your wallet to 3.0.3 because on 10th december happened a hard fork. Links for wallets downloads are available on the 1st post of this thread.

Thanks for your suggestion. I upgraded wallet to 3.0.3.

Now, its been an hour, wallet is trying to synchronize and is 1 hour behind. Not syncing.

Do I need .conf?
Activity: 159
Need Help!!!

No Firewall
No Anti Virus

Activity: 658
I wasnt asking for inside information just wondering what they were hoping to happen & what they want the hard fork to achieve

Not much to ask considering we are putting our money & faith into there project

Sorry i misread,  
Digibyte will release new information after the hardfork.   let it all settle down first Smiley
I think they have everything ready and only have to click the Post button.

How do you know about this? It is obvious it is after the fork but the question is how long after? Smiley To me, I am giving 3 weeks at least, for an announcement after the fork.
Because software may trigger something and it may go wrong and we may see the impacts a few months later, see DigiShield, so at least 3 weeks for sth good, maybe a new year present for us all, even for those who dumps to get short term BTC profit. But it does not matter for me, since I am here to stay Smiley

There is an instability in the price right now, we will see the first stabilized price very soon for the short term, I am saying it will be 12-14 SAT for a while. Cheers.

Well, I think we will be seeing 12-13-14SAT as I said before Wink should not be less than that.

Why is this? Have we heard anything?   I still havent bought many digibyte but it looks like I got all I want
Activity: 514
Need Help!!!

No Firewall
No Anti Virus

Activity: 392
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
perhaps we should get Jared to approach this site & ask them to add DGB

https://p2pwallet.cc/

I agree, Pringles, this looks good, and just the sort of thing that DGB should be on.

Jared, your opinion please??   Huh
Activity: 532
2015 should be a very interesting year for DGB!

YC

I wasnt asking for inside information just wondering what they were hoping to happen & what they want the hard fork to achieve

Sorry i misread,  
Digibyte will release new information after the hardfork.   let it all settle down first Smiley

How do you know about this? It is obvious it is after the fork but the question is how long after? Smiley To me, I am giving 3 weeks at least, for an announcement after the fork.
Because software may trigger something and it may go wrong and we may see the impacts a few months later, see DigiShield, so at least 3 weeks for sth good, maybe a new year present for us all, even for those who dumps to get short term BTC profit. But it does not matter for me, since I am here to stay Smiley

There is an instability in the price right now, we will see the first stabilized price very soon for the short term, I am saying it will be 12-14 SAT for a while. Cheers.

Well, I think we will be seeing 12-13-14SAT as I said before Wink should not be less than that.

Ñamñam dgb sales! Grin
Activity: 924
2015 should be a very interesting year for DGB!

YC

Sorry i misread,  

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Sorry i misread,  

Activity: 391
Good time to buy at Cryptsy! 13 sat!

YC

LOL i would like to buy more but i am all in now with DGB....cant support this price anymore sorry...just got to hope i have done the right thing in the near future
Activity: 924
Good time to buy at Cryptsy! 13 sat!

YC
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
I have a test deposit into cryptsy, will pipe up when complete.

Done, 18 minutes.
That is great to hear! Thanks for letting us know!

I can confirm Cryptsy deposits are working now. And all old deposits were accounted today after a two days waiting.
Activity: 558
The http://digihash.co pool seems to have stopped paying out again. Been 4-5 days since I got anything.
Jump to: