Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1133. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Anyone know what block number we are on now & what is the estimated time for the fork to kick in?
thanks in advance for your reply

currently block: 396.702

400.000-396702= 3298 blocks left

Every 1 minute 2 blocks 1649 minutes

1649/60= 27.48 hours from now
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Anyone know what block number we are on now & what is the estimated time for the fork to kick in?
thanks in advance for your reply
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
New message from OKcoin CTO:

While we are not actively adding new coins to the platform, we will keep this in consideration when we do. Thanks,

http://okcoin.uservoice.com/forums/276787-coins

They just copy and paste answers for other coins as well. Seems like they dont like altcoins that much. Coz there is no guarantee.
legendary
After conducting a recent interview we wanted to share some thoughts we had. What do you think?

With DigiByte we have a very unique branding as we are not just another "coin." Most other digital currencies are tied to being just that, a digital "currency." While that may be easy for people to initially grasp, the applications stretch much farther than this. As technology improves, regulations are unleashed or trends change we have the ability to be flexible, "rebrand" and maintain the value of a "DigiByte" whether it be as a currency, asset, advertising token or a simple network of consumer value storage.
We passed DRK!
  Do not forget you can submit 3 votes on every computer,tablet and phone!
Share this with friends.  On facebook twitter reddit!!
legendary
New message from OKcoin CTO:

While we are not actively adding new coins to the platform, we will keep this in consideration when we do. Thanks,

http://okcoin.uservoice.com/forums/276787-coins
legendary
Activity: 518
Voted aswell. C'mon people keep them votes comming.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Activity: 924
88 votes from tying Darkcoin!

YC

Lets keep the votes rolling in on OKcoin! http://okcoin.uservoice.com/forums/276787-coins

This will be huge for DigiByte!
legendary
Lets keep the votes rolling in on OKcoin! http://okcoin.uservoice.com/forums/276787-coins

This will be huge for DigiByte!
Activity: 924
Keep pushing! DOGE and Darkcoin are now under review. Let's get to that 300 votes so we can be under review!

YC

sent 3 votes ! go long term digibyte go !  Smiley
legendary

I liked the figure, but this fits with NAUT, not DGB, DigiByte is the most transparent coin, check NAUT if you want to see down trend !

a lots of coins suffer from downtrend not only NAUT. Most altcoins have been going down for some times.

Because, they are all NO transparent and planned for dumping and (kind of) stealing other's hard earned money (BTC). There will be only one or two coins will survive from altcoins and they will only be those with serious and transparent founders. So all altcoins are going down is no excuse. No pain, no gain. But there are coin founders out there, no communication, or very few communication, at all. Just dont place a buy order for those coins. It is just a warning from experience.
Activity: 644
a lot of people think just because of the reduced block reward that the price will go up

it wont , there will be less DGB per day but also the difficulty will go down ,

I would like a steady price increase over time in the next few months instead of a pump
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

I liked the figure, but this fits with NAUT, not DGB, DigiByte is the most transparent coin, check NAUT if you want to see down trend !

a lots of coins suffer from downtrend not only NAUT. Most altcoins have been going down for some times.
legendary

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Jump to: