Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1137. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Thank you! Regardless of the "noise" out there, let's stay true to the professionalism and be receptive to constructive feedback. Everything else will fall into place.

YC

Yes  indeed, some people just dont recognize a legit business. People got brainwashed because of all the scams that popped up last year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Thank you! Regardless of the "noise" out there, let's stay true to the professionalism and be receptive to constructive feedback. Everything else will fall into place.

YC

The coin is worth 190K marketcap ATM and we have a 250k investor....interesting Wink

Good point to talk, that investor news are really interesting and need to be explained. We're looking for some answers from dev team?

It's a good talking point yes, but, they don't need to explain anything until the time is right to do so. As I read the threads here in the forums, it constantly amazes me how people demand to know everything about an operation. (not talking about you Lovethecoins, you're cool) In the real world, business deals are done behind closed doors all the time, people expect it. Sometimes, it is absolutely needed to keep thing under wraps. There are times when investors are never revealed. In such cases, the trust placed in the business operators is enough. I've been around Digibyte and Jared for a while now and I can say without reservation that I trust them.

So we should wait for the right time about that situation. OK, forget about that one; but they must declare some good news, some improvements to the public to strenghten Digibyte's position at the market and make us to keep this coin.

Let them the time to do it. Rome hasn't been built in one day^^. They have probably actually other things to do in the background... like choosing THE proper strategy in order to grow more, meet some influent peoples/companies, define a bit more the worksheet etc... And after all this, they will need some more time to realize what they expect to do.

And last but not least, you can see some progress of Digibyte works there : http://www.digibyte.co/ (at the middle of the page, you can easily see the Digibyte-USD exchange at 85%, the Digibyte Marketing Platform at 60%, and the Digibyte Easy Mining Software at 50%).

Time is needed... announcement will be released in time, just be patient enough.

[EDIT] Android represent 80% of the market share in 2014, iOS 12%, and Windows Phone 7%. I wish so much a Windows Phone App for Digibyte Wink
How many coins do have windows phone wallet? Would again be a step in front of the rest.
The coin is worth 190K marketcap ATM and we have a 250k investor....interesting Wink

Good point to talk, that investor news are really interesting and need to be explained. We're looking for some answers from dev team?

It's a good talking point yes, but, they don't need to explain anything until the time is right to do so. As I read the threads here in the forums, it constantly amazes me how people demand to know everything about an operation. (not talking about you Lovethecoins, you're cool) In the real world, business deals are done behind closed doors all the time, people expect it. Sometimes, it is absolutely needed to keep thing under wraps. There are times when investors are never revealed. In such cases, the trust placed in the business operators is enough. I've been around Digibyte and Jared for a while now and I can say without reservation that I trust them.

So we should wait for the right time about that situation. OK, forget about that one; but they must declare some good news, some improvements to the public to strenghten Digibyte's position at the market and make us to keep this coin.

Let them the time to do it. Rome hasn't been built in one day^^. They have probably actually other things to do in the background... like choosing THE proper strategy in order to grow more, meet some influent peoples/companies, define a bit more the worksheet etc... And after all this, they will need some more time to realize what they expect to do.

And last but not least, you can see some progress of Digibyte works there : http://www.digibyte.co/ (at the middle of the page, you can easily see the Digibyte-USD exchange at 85%, the Digibyte Marketing Platform at 60%, and the Digibyte Easy Mining Software at 50%).

Time is needed... announcement will be released in time, just be patient enough.

Hold
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

[EDIT] Android represent 80% of the market share in 2014, iOS 12%, and Windows Phone 7%. I wish so much a Windows Phone App for Digibyte Wink
Activity: 210

Ok i'm out of btc for now and need the change my name: 24hrDGBholding  Grin
Wasn't Jared the Trade Hill guy?  Sounds familiar.
Maybe Jared is,   but Jared Tate is not him  Wink
Activity: 409
Merit: 252
Wasn't Jared the Trade Hill guy?  Sounds familiar.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Why in the hell would they use that 250k USD to buy and pump DGB? They are using it to build stuff, to be able to pay their team and to rent offices.

Good job Jared and crew! I'm proud of ya. And could it be that i missed the post with pictures of Tiffany?  Grin  Grin

Jared?  Is this the same early Bitcoin adopter Jared?  I had no idea DGB was founded or ran by early adopters.
legendary
Activity: 840
Why in the hell would they use that 250k USD to buy and pump DGB? They are using it to build stuff, to be able to pay their team and to rent offices.

Good job Jared and crew! I'm proud of ya. And could it be that i missed the post with pictures of Tiffany?  Grin  Grin
Activity: 658

I agree... I would just like to state I didn't ask for anything just thought that was a valid point id bring up Wink..There is more that goes into a coin then most would think.. I doubt 250k is going into value lol . I have been adding coins every time I get some spare change... Even if we hit 250k marketcap I wouldn't sell.. Digishield was a big part in crypto and I believe this coin belongs near the top... this is all long term stuff... short term just awesome we got investors and can progress forward Smiley
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

Activity: 924
 How did you determine this?

YC

I think we have to wait some time untill we get that information.
Jaired sayd that the investor don't want to go public yet Smiley

" TofuGear was registered in 2010, however the 250k is not coming from them. They are a strategic partner with mutual connections & interests.

The investment itself comes from a private angel investor & silent partner with global retail ties who does not wish to be disclosed at this time."
Activity: 210

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

" TofuGear was registered in 2010, however the 250k is not coming from them. They are a strategic partner with mutual connections & interests.

The investment itself comes from a private angel investor & silent partner with global retail ties who does not wish to be disclosed at this time."

Yet, huh? Tongue
A big investment coming from a mysterious entity? It'll definitely come out at some point  Grin

Still curious about how much DGB they own, though.

Activity: 285
maybe they invest in products of digibyte. not in digibyte

like:
digibyte exchange
digibye hash
digibyte...
digibyte...
digibyte...
digibyte...

They've probably invested in the longterm value of DGB.
I would be very interested in seeing how many DGB these investors own. If you're one of the investors and reading this, could you give us a rundown of why you invested in DGB?
Longshot but maybe they're reading this thread  Grin
Activity: 392

I've been pondering this question since the announcement.

Feel like I should be investing a lot more than i have..

maybe they invest in products of digibyte. not in digibyte

like:
digibyte exchange
digibye hash
digibyte...
digibyte...
digibyte...
digibyte...
Jump to: