Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1140. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Gary
Android/DigiBit Developer

Explain Digibit please Smiley

thats me!

So Hey guys. I've been working closely with jared for a while now porting over various things to Digibyte and just generally helping out where I'm needed.

I have some interesting stuff for you guys some of which is ready and other stuff I'm still working on. My goal is to provide Digibyte with a suite of programs and applications that will encompass the entire userbase from Developers and Power users down to your everyday average joe.

Some of this stuff wont be new or digibyte specific but they are tools that I believe Digibyte will need.

If you have questions, concerns or would like to see me work on something specific get at me and I'll do my best to make you happy Wink

Cheers guys.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Greetings Everyone,

We wanted to let you know that the DigiByte Android Wallet is back on the Google Play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet.digibyte&hl=en

We have had a couple reports of the app crashing after the update from the old android wallet.

If this is the case make sure to back up your wallet keys, uninstall that app & then reinstall from the play store.

If for some reason you didn't back up your private keys PM us and we can send you an older version of the wallet to install directly in order to back up your keys.

Cheers everyone!

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Here is the feedback we just received from BTC38. I would recommend as many people tweet their account and email them to add DGB and let them we can be part of growing their userbase.

Quoting support <[email protected]>:

Thanks for trusting us.
Since the markets is not good, and our new english page is not finished yet.  So we have no plan to add any coin recently.
If most of our user would like to trade Digibyte then we'll consider to add it.

Best Regards
support
Activity: 658
ummm like what I see going on around here... let`s click that watch button  Wink
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
thanks for the great advice... yes im just gonna btc and buy dgb...Smiley

No problem! Good luck picking up those DigiBytes!

Glad I checked back in on this coin. It looks like it is a contender for a global digital currency. Good work.

You got lucky by checking when you did Wink
This coin has been on my radar since it's release and I plan to keep it on there for quite a while longer!
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

Each Digibyte is currently worth   $ 0.000068 USD. you can follow the price here: https://coinmarketcap.com/ That price won't last too much longer....

So, which way is it going? Should I be picking up some DGB right now?

i think you should...Smiley

Glad I checked back in on this coin. It looks like it is a contender for a global digital currency. Good work.
Activity: 432

Each Digibyte is currently worth   $ 0.000068 USD. you can follow the price here: https://coinmarketcap.com/ That price won't last too much longer....

i think you should...Smiley
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

Using paypal for buying cryptos has always been difficult. I'd suggest you buy bitcoins somehow, since they are much easier to get, and then buy DGB with your bitcoin.
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of bitcoin exchanges that will accept many different kinds of payment (Probably not paypal, though...)

Try taking a look at the Currency Exchange subforum here on bitcointalk. You may even find a thread with someone who is willing to sell bitcoin for paypal! Make sure you read the thread and check the persons reputation before you purchase anything.

Hope to see you here smiling when the Digirush happens  Wink
( On the forums that is... Please don't barge into my house  Cry )

thanks for the great advice... yes im just gonna btc and buy dgb...Smiley
Activity: 285
Using paypal for buying cryptos has always been difficult. I'd suggest you buy bitcoins somehow, since they are much easier to get, and then buy DGB with your bitcoin.
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of bitcoin exchanges that will accept many different kinds of payment (Probably not paypal, though...)

Try taking a look at the Currency Exchange subforum here on bitcointalk. You may even find a thread with someone who is willing to sell bitcoin for paypal! Make sure you read the thread and check the persons reputation before you purchase anything.

Hope to see you here smiling when the Digirush happens  Wink
( On the forums that is... Please don't barge into my house  Cry )
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Maybe you could use litebit.eu
Maybe they accept paypal.
where can I buy Digibyte using paypal?
thanks!

Actually, there are several sales of DBG on ebay and you can use PP there. There are currently 3 auctions 100k, 25k and 10k respectively. Simply go to ebay.com and search for 'digibyte'

do you know how much the exchange approximately in dollors?

the price in ebay seems to expensive Sad
thanks!

Actually, there are several sales of DBG on ebay and you can use PP there. There are currently 3 auctions 100k, 25k and 10k respectively. Simply go to ebay.com and search for 'digibyte'

thanks!
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
thanks!

thanks!

thanks!

cool thanks!
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
thanks!

thanks!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
As i red in your previous nice giveaway in old forums i regret to missing all that DGB giveaway if there is continuous one please do not hesitate to post the link good luck with the 250 investment received.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
You can now download the Android wallet on Google playstore  Grin
Jump to: