Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1136. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I wonder what awaits us after the price reduction awards  Grin

More dumpage.
Activity: 610
I wonder what awaits us after the price reduction awards  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hello! guys Im holding many crypto coins and I havent try to mine yet...after i learned digibyte last week and bought some coins I decided to start to mine.... where can I found mining guide... i dont have a good computer im only have intel core 2 cpu 6300 @ 1.86 ghz ...im thinking to buy a miner not so expensive as im newbie ... need advice ..thanks
I suggest you to stay away from dedicated miners. Cheap ones get obsolete in a matter of monts and you can probably upgrade your whole system to something better at a similar cost at which point you would "mine" your own business as well.

Hey

I tried your miner ( https://github.com/MaxDZ8/M8M/releases ) but all Qubit shares are rejected. I tried at myr.nonce-pool.com and dgb-qubit.theblocksfactory.com.

Am I doing something wrong or does the qubit algo not work yet?

The software looks awesome, I'm gonna try groestl now instead and see if I can get that working instead.

current driver is 14.4

update: Groestl hashrate was not very good with my 280x cards compared to sgminer-sph
Qubit hashrate is a boost and I got it working by updating drivers to the latest one.
Activity: 432
hello! guys Im holding many crypto coins and I havent try to mine yet...after i learned digibyte last week and bought some coins I decided to start to mine.... where can I found mining guide... i dont have a good computer im only have intel core 2 cpu 6300 @ 1.86 ghz ...im thinking to buy a miner not so expensive as im newbie ... need advice ..thanks
I suggest you to stay away from dedicated miners. Cheap ones get obsolete in a matter of monts and you can probably upgrade your whole system to something better at a similar cost at which point you would "mine" your own business as well.

thanks! you mean its better not to mine ...if  i just use cheap miner?
legendary
Activity: 1198
Activity: 672
Activity: 750
I've got a couple of fixes for the issue of private keys not importing from paper wallets. Hope to have it out after some more testing but so far I've managed to import the keys generated by the digibyte paper wallets.

I've been incredible busy with some personal stuff but was going to fix this tomorrow.  I know what the issue is and its a reasonable simple fix. 
There was a change in the base58 conversion for a private keys at some point in the past and the newer client needs to be able to handle both prefixes.

It happened during the rebasing of the codebase to match the current bitcoin code. There were significant changes and this was missed in the re-factoring. 

Yep easy fix and easy to have skipped over considering the scope of the multi-algo changes. I've fixed it up on a local machine and imported privkeys fine. I also have a couple of other solutions for importing that won't require an updated QT wallet but more on that soon.
Activity: 432
Activity: 285
I dont even know what you are talking about.

I thought BitcoinTate had been around in the community for a while.
A user a while back in the thread mentioned something about the founder of DigiByte being "That Jared".

Regardless if Bitcointate is that Jared or not, I was kind of wondering why the ANN thread wasn't actually made by Bitcointate. He popped up on the thread at some point and mentioned his involvement, but I don't think that the opening post actually mentioned him or anything. I guess that having a seperate account for the ANN thread makes a lot of sense and feels very professional though, so I'm glad it turned out that way.

To move the topic back to something that doesn't make me sound like a rambling idiot, I've always been impressed by the DGB team to get to mobile. They had an android wallet not too long after launch.
If one of the iOS wallet users could tell us about their experience, that would be great. If you can use it at the moment, I'm not sure if it's in testing or not.
Activity: 786
Thinking about it, I don't think that DigiByte has ever touted the fact that the Jared involved with creating this coin is "The Jared", BitcoinTate.
If I'm not mistaken, Jared has a very good reputation within the bitcoin community.

I dont even know what you are talking about.
Activity: 285
Thinking about it, I don't think that DigiByte has ever touted the fact that the Jared involved with creating this coin is "The Jared", BitcoinTate.
If I'm not mistaken, Jared has a very good reputation within the bitcoin community.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
The coin is worth 190K marketcap ATM and we have a 250k investor....interesting Wink

Good point to talk, that investor news are really interesting and need to be explained. We're looking for some answers from dev team?

It's a good talking point yes, but, they don't need to explain anything until the time is right to do so. As I read the threads here in the forums, it constantly amazes me how people demand to know everything about an operation. (not talking about you Lovethecoins, you're cool) In the real world, business deals are done behind closed doors all the time, people expect it. Sometimes, it is absolutely needed to keep thing under wraps. There are times when investors are never revealed. In such cases, the trust placed in the business operators is enough. I've been around Digibyte and Jared for a while now and I can say without reservation that I trust them.

So do I upon watching Jared's video and checking his background, but if this turns out to be a scam, Jared will be in for a big ass reaming. From this current vantage point, all looks good, but you guys keep me a breast if this goes sour, for it would truly, truly, truly piss me off if an entity I've endorsed goes south.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Block 390,249! Getting close!

are the pools updated to the new wallet? fork is near!

I dont have any contact with the pools but i see a couple of days ago some of the pools did update.  I suppose digibyte team will handle this.

I'm out for today Roll Eyes
Have a good weekend
Activity: 924
Block 390,249! Getting close!

Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
I've got a couple of fixes for the issue of private keys not importing from paper wallets. Hope to have it out after some more testing but so far I've managed to import the keys generated by the digibyte paper wallets.

I've been incredible busy with some personal stuff but was going to fix this tomorrow.  I know what the issue is and its a reasonable simple fix. 
There was a change in the base58 conversion for a private keys at some point in the past and the newer client needs to be able to handle both prefixes.

It happened during the rebasing of the codebase to match the current bitcoin code. There were significant changes and this was missed in the re-factoring. 
Activity: 750

There's web wallets that you can host from home that would enable you to spend your DGB on a wp8.1 phone (and the majority of other devices) and atleast that way you still are the sole owner of the private key. If anyones interested in this type of solution I've already done the majority of work and can help you get it set up.

No coin yet has a fully native windows phone implementation. The ones you mention actually work via communicating to an external source and arent too much better then the above solution.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 924
We have contacted CoinDesk to do a follow up story on Digibyte's release of the iOS wallet since only 2 or 3 other coins are doing it!

Let's see if they respond.

YC
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
How many coins do have windows phone wallet? Would again be a step in front of the rest.

Hmmm... I'm not sure to understand properly your question. If you mean how many windows phone wallet app are available, I want to say that I don't know exactely but only a few : Dogemuch for Dogecoin and Spectrocoin are the only 2 results I have found (I mean for a real windows phone wallet and not only a balance viewer).

In order to have the maximum Digibyte adoption, it would be great to have (not immediately, but one day^^) wallets available on the 3 major Smartphone OS : iOS/Android/Windows Phone in order to cover 99% of the users. But Digibyte team probably know it...
Jump to: