Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1139. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
We are happy to announce we have now successfully sent & received DigiBytes from an iPhone 4s, 5s & 6:)

Please dont send money to the addresses below as they were testing addresses generated by a simulator.

it looks like on the breadwallet Roll Eyes
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Be cautious with any term which begins with "digi.." there are tons of legally protected digiwords.
btw the ios wallet looks stunning! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
We are happy to announce we have now successfully sent & received DigiBytes from an iPhone 4s, 5s & 6:)

Please dont send money to the addresses below as they were testing addresses generated by a simulator.

Mindblowing, Just mindblowing.

Maybe im wrong,  

Digiwallet
Wallet
?

DigiByte Mobile Wallet ?

IdIgIt

I dig it
i digit

No Digiwallet is oke.  just thinking that 2 times wallet in it is to much Smiley

To me, it is fine as it is, I think. But if that wallet's too much. Then best option is

"DigiByte Wallet" Smiley

Or for fun, DigiBite, Mobile Wallet Smiley
legendary

Maybe im wrong,  

Digiwallet
Wallet
?

DigiByte Mobile Wallet ?

IdIgIt

I dig it
i digit

DigiMobile or DigiWallet
Mobile DigiByte Wallet
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Maybe im wrong,  

Digiwallet
Wallet
?

DigiByte Mobile Wallet ?

IdIgIt

I dig it
i digit

No Digiwallet is oke.  just thinking that 2 times wallet in it is to much Smiley
legendary

Maybe im wrong,  

Digiwallet
Wallet
?

DigiByte Mobile Wallet ?

Maybe im wrong,  

Digiwallet
Wallet
?
Activity: 750

looking good man!
legendary
Activity: 840
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Awesome, I will start using it Cheesy
Jared, you are the best, fork the rest.

Haha! Thank you!

Will let everyone know when we are ready for more testers, we still need to double check everything & do some more testing. Cheers! Smiley
legendary

Awesome, I will start using it Cheesy
Jared, you are the best, fork the rest.
legendary

Gary
Android/DigiBit Developer

Explain Digibit please Smiley

thats me!

So Hey guys. I've been working closely with jared for a while now porting over various things to Digibyte and just generally helping out where I'm needed.

I have some interesting stuff for you guys some of which is ready and other stuff I'm still working on. My goal is to provide Digibyte with a suite of programs and applications that will encompass the entire userbase from Developers and Power users down to your everyday average joe.

Some of this stuff wont be new or digibyte specific but they are tools that I believe Digibyte will need.

If you have questions, concerns or would like to see me work on something specific get at me and I'll do my best to make you happy Wink

Cheers guys.

Hey!
Great to see you on board!
I appreciate the time youre spending in Digibyte projects and it's good to see the developers introducing themselve!

Would love to see youre work when it's finished. The Android app works great for me!

Here is the feedback we just received from BTC38. I would recommend as many people tweet their account and email them to add DGB and let them we can be part of growing their userbase.

Quoting support <[email protected]>:

Thanks for trusting us.
Since the markets is not good, and our new english page is not finished yet.  So we have no plan to add any coin recently.
If most of our user would like to trade Digibyte then we'll consider to add it.

Best Regards
support

We need a letter to invite chinese/japanese investors&traders in there language.
Yes, this is very true. We would like to write our announcement in these languages as well as the open letter. Getting the news out into the Chinese community will be huge.

Yes!
Maybe you could get some support from the tofugear guys with this?

legendary
Here is the feedback we just received from BTC38. I would recommend as many people tweet their account and email them to add DGB and let them we can be part of growing their userbase.

Thanks for trusting us.
Since the markets is not good, and our new english page is not finished yet.  So we have no plan to add any coin recently.

Best Regards
support

We need a letter to invite chinese/japanese investors&traders in there language.
Yes, this is very true. We would like to write our announcement in these languages as well as the open letter. Getting the news out into the Chinese community will be huge.

Thanks for trusting us.

Best Regards
support

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
ummm like what I see going on around here... let`s click that watch button  Wink

It always was a good coin. I bought & mined a few some time ago but I sold because the market continued to dip. Same thing happened to BTC in the early days too though. Its not that its a bad coin, it just needed a bit of time to mature.
Activity: 772
I have been holding since the beginning and now i see the fruit of patience thanks to such a good community.
Jump to: