Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1143. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hello all.

I've been holding DGB since April 2014 and decided to begin to accumulate more via mining after the investor news.

I just pointed miners to digihash.co but the site lacks current balance and payout information. Hate pool sites that lack the basics but want to support DigiByte development so Im mining there.
What is the payout schedule?

thanks

I have the same issue in the same pool. 14-15 (1/12/2014) hours and not pay.

Hello Everyone,

The Pool is set to payout a block as soon as it is fully confirmed (100 blocks). However, in practice we are finding the NOMP software needs to be restarted every few days to refresh this & push out payments.

We just restarted Digihash and pushed out over 100 blocks worth of payments.

We apologize for the delay and will look into changing this. Unfortunately NOMP is no longer supported on GitHub so if anyone has suggestions we are open to hearing them.

Much appreciated information Smiley Payments are hitting wallet now.

Thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Gary
Android/DigiBit Developer

Explain Digibit please Smiley
Looking at the TofuGear website, the DigiByte logo doesn't have the actual text "DigiByte" under it. It might be good to add that to the logo (like all the other logo's have), so that it's easier for people to find out what DigiByte is all about.

You are right! not really clear what the big D is.

Amazing portfolio from tofugear Smiley

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Looking at the TofuGear website, the DigiByte logo doesn't have the actual text "DigiByte" under it. It might be good to add that to the logo (like all the other logo's have), so that it's easier for people to find out what DigiByte is all about.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hello all.

I've been holding DGB since April 2014 and decided to begin to accumulate more via mining after the investor news.

I just pointed miners to digihash.co but the site lacks current balance and payout information. Hate pool sites that lack the basics but want to support DigiByte development so Im mining there.

thanks

Hello Everyone,

The Pool is set to payout a block as soon as it is fully confirmed (100 blocks). However, in practice we are finding the NOMP software needs to be restarted every few days to refresh this & push out payments.

We just restarted Digihash and pushed out over 100 blocks worth of payments.

We apologize for the delay and will look into changing this. Unfortunately NOMP is no longer supported on GitHub so if anyone has suggestions we are open to hearing them.
Just had a chat with Litepaid/Litebit   They are up-to-date.
CEX.io Technical team is notified.

Did we get any response from other exchanges?

Cryptsy Up-to-date!
CEX.IO Up-to-date!
hello! guys im new in this forum... is this coin POS? i want to try this coin it looks great... any faucet? Smiley any giveaways?

Not PoS but multi-algo

thanks! is there any faucet? or giveaway for Starter Smiley? thanks!
DS4MiDDZY1c6EXzfGLRUdD52D7qoRkEkxw
Welcome!
Here have some Digibytes Smiley
Activity: 693
Hello all.

thanks

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hello all.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I cannot find the post where Jared was explaining the details of the 250k fund (how it is being taken,  how and where it is going to be used, what this angel investor expects from DGB?) and how are the offices will be used in LA and Hong Kong? How those offices will contribute to DGB? I think if these questions are not clearly answered yet, we have to really explain these things in detail and elaborate on the possible contribution of the fund and offices to the DGB. Thank you Jared. I hope you answer these questions above very clearly if not answered yet.
Activity: 432
hello! guys im new in this forum... is this coin POS? i want to try this coin it looks great... any faucet? Smiley any giveaways?

Not PoS but multi-algo

thanks! is there any faucet? or giveaway for Starter Smiley? thanks!
DS4MiDDZY1c6EXzfGLRUdD52D7qoRkEkxw
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Not PoS but multi-algo
Activity: 432
Activity: 558

I'm mining since 4th november at digihash.co and got all my payouts. Often I get many payouts every day but sometimes there is a little lag. No worry you get your coins.  Smiley

OK, thanks. Must have a lot of confirmations?  I've never seen an NOMP pool take anywhere close to this long to pay out.  I'll stick with it a little longer and see what I get. 

Always been a fan of pools where I can look at a dashboard and see more details about confirmations left, estimated funds per day, etc.  Having more info sets my mind at ease.   Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I mined quite a bit on the Skein pool and received nothing. Is this meant to be?

I've been scrypt mining for just over 24 hours now on digihash.co without a single payout.  Anyone else having problems?

It's now been a day and a half with no payout. Does this coin have an insanely long confirmation time or is the pool just taking people's hashes? 
Oh well. Guess I'll spend my electricity elsewhere.   

I'm mining since 4th november at digihash.co and got all my payouts. Often I get many payouts every day but sometimes there is a little lag. No worry you get your coins.  Smiley
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Every serious business publishes authentic contact info. If a nut or two choose to call, that's life, shit happens, but you've got to publish that info if you're really serious about being serious. What does IBM do with the nut cases who call them, or any company for that matter? What does the local furniture store do? What does the local McDonalds do? If you're serious, you've got to take the nuts with the good. There is a standard procedure for dealing with them, and you implement that procedure. What you don't do is hide (that's the territory of the nuts, not the serious) and you don't publish anything private either (more nut case terrain, but in the opposite direction). Hey, a business is a business, and there are certain things you can't get around doing, and having to deal with nut cases shouldn't be a consideration at all . . . other than how to deal with them when they do make themselves obnoxiously present.
Activity: 558
I mined quite a bit on the Skein pool and received nothing. Is this meant to be?

I've been scrypt mining for just over 24 hours now on digihash.co without a single payout.  Anyone else having problems?

It's now been a day and a half with no payout. Does this coin have an insanely long confirmation time or is the pool just taking people's hashes? 
Oh well. Guess I'll spend my electricity elsewhere.   
Just had a chat with Litepaid/Litebit   They are up-to-date.
CEX.io Technical team is notified.

Did we get any response from other exchanges?

Cryptsy Up-to-date!
Activity: 924
I would refrain from spending enormous amounts of energy with folks that are not contributing or probing in a professional manner. Remove your personal info. It will do you more harm than good. For the folks that do want to know more, having those conversations is fruitful. Let's continue to move forward. Lots of momentum. We want the news cycle to keep coming and work on infrastructure to make this a success.

Kind Regards,
YC

Jump to: