Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1178. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Just started mining on the official pool! So where is everyone else? Looks like i am the only one there Sad

I got my beefy 45 Gh/s on there now. We'll be rich in no time!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I have been thinking about this for a while.

Ask litepaid to record 1 week of payouts.
We give people 1 week time to buy Digibytes with litepaid.
After 1 week we contact with litepaid to ask them who bought the most Digibytes.
That person needs to verify with his adress here on this forum and reward him with let's say, 500.000 DGB.(Also we could make second and third place.)

People will get used to buy with litepaid.
Visit this thread.
They will use the Digibyte wallet.

Let's give it a try!

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
just wondering if you could use more than one algo to the daemon at a time. ie im looking to setup a pool for digibyte for both scrypt and sha256 they both would be running from the same daemon
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
Just started mining on the official pool! So where is everyone else? Looks like i am the only one there Sad
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Nicehash has done a lot of work with sgminer, you can check it out at https://www.nicehash.com/software/#sgminer

I admittedly haven't tried all the aglos yet but they have been pushing very hard for a single and up to date sgminer.

-Kayahoga
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Yes, good article. It definitely seems easier to purchase and transact BTC in Europe than in the states from a speed perspective.

YC

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/400-european-banks-accept-bitcoin-purchase-agreement/

Maybe "old" news but it's interesting!

More European banks are becoming associated with Bitcoin. While short-term investors see the dollar price drop on Bitcoin, and panic sell in droves, Bitcoin gains another major international deal signing in Europe. 247Exchange.com, based out of Belize, has secured an agreement with Sofort Banking, providing Bitcoin purchasing access to over 22,000 European bank branches throughout the continent.

Now over 400 European Banks Allow Direct Bitcoin Purchases

euro banks accept bitcoinEuropean banks are now joining the list of major retailers already accepting Bitcoin directly. Now, Bitcoin is even easier to buy if you have a bank account in most European countries.  All you need is to be a member of one of the hundreds of banks, and you can buy not just Bitcoin, but many other crypto-currencies as well quickly, and easily.  This covers over 400 banks in ten countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Poland). This will enable 99% of all banks in Germany to accept Bitcoin purchasing through 247Exchange.  Slovenia and Hungary banks are still to come as an addendum to this agreement.

247Exchange will take your order, and process it with your member European bank, with instant transactions that are completely secure and free for the sender.  Sofort AG is a merchant/banking conglomerate out of Munich, Germany that represents over 30,000 merchants and hundreds of banks through out Europe.

“Why do people choose our service? There are a lot of reasons. But mainly for its speed, fair fees and reliability. Purchasing bitcoins has never been so easy in Europe. However, the company’s aim is to create a comfortable exchange for all cryptocurrency users no matter where they are located and what currency they use.” says CEO Alexey Maximenko

This news dovetails with other international merchant agreements that give more people more access to Bitcoin worldwide.  For instance, Indonesia’s 238 million residents now have access to Bitcoin through a network of over 10,000 convenience stores in an agreement between Bitcoin.co.id and Indomaret last month.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/400-european-banks-accept-bitcoin-purchase-agreement/

Maybe "old" news but it's interesting!

More European banks are becoming associated with Bitcoin. While short-term investors see the dollar price drop on Bitcoin, and panic sell in droves, Bitcoin gains another major international deal signing in Europe. 247Exchange.com, based out of Belize, has secured an agreement with Sofort Banking, providing Bitcoin purchasing access to over 22,000 European bank branches throughout the continent.

Now over 400 European Banks Allow Direct Bitcoin Purchases

euro banks accept bitcoinEuropean banks are now joining the list of major retailers already accepting Bitcoin directly. Now, Bitcoin is even easier to buy if you have a bank account in most European countries.  All you need is to be a member of one of the hundreds of banks, and you can buy not just Bitcoin, but many other crypto-currencies as well quickly, and easily.  This covers over 400 banks in ten countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Poland). This will enable 99% of all banks in Germany to accept Bitcoin purchasing through 247Exchange.  Slovenia and Hungary banks are still to come as an addendum to this agreement.

247Exchange will take your order, and process it with your member European bank, with instant transactions that are completely secure and free for the sender.  Sofort AG is a merchant/banking conglomerate out of Munich, Germany that represents over 30,000 merchants and hundreds of banks through out Europe.

“Why do people choose our service? There are a lot of reasons. But mainly for its speed, fair fees and reliability. Purchasing bitcoins has never been so easy in Europe. However, the company’s aim is to create a comfortable exchange for all cryptocurrency users no matter where they are located and what currency they use.” says CEO Alexey Maximenko

This news dovetails with other international merchant agreements that give more people more access to Bitcoin worldwide.  For instance, Indonesia’s 238 million residents now have access to Bitcoin through a network of over 10,000 convenience stores in an agreement between Bitcoin.co.id and Indomaret last month.
Thank you!
D9N2ubo9dCcF7Z7sa3ZAcgnVuf56FZXznP

Just a few minutes work, Need more? Just give a sign  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

This looks really great! Whats your DigiByte address? (we need to bring this back) Smiley
What are the best news sources to really focus on promoting DGB? Here is what I was initially thinking:

Coin Desk
Coin Telegraph
WSJ

Any ideas?

YC
Not bad. We need to make sure we account for this volume as daily volume for DGB. The easier and more convenient it is, the more folks will do it.

YC

Hi YC

If you order 1 you will receive 1000 DGB.
I have bought 4 batches of 1000*1000 = 4000000  Smiley

Lawzt

How were you able to buy at that rate? Max order is 1000 DGB at once.

YC

Hi all

Great day to buy some DGB. Bought 4 Mil @ litebit.eu today only paid 178$   Grin Grin Grin

@ Digibyte great news about DigiHash!! im testing it as we speak.

Regards

I just had a chat with litebit.eu how much Digibyte have been bought.

12.990.136 Digibytes in 24 orders
An average 541255 Digibytes each order.

This could be much more offcourse!
They have a great service and everything works really fine.

We need more promotion with Litebit.eu
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hi YC

Lawzt

YC

Hi all

Great day to buy some DGB. Bought 4 Mil @ litebit.eu today only paid 178$   Grin Grin Grin

Regards

This is a great idea! They seam to have a really solid service! We are updating the website some more to inform people on the best & easiest way to get DigiBytes.
Hi YC

Lawzt

YC

Hi all

Regards

Got it! Little slow here!  Grin

YC

Hi there

Have you seen that you can buy DGB at litebit.eu with Visa .... woot! just ordered a million.
already bought some millions with SEPA, lets see how this Visa transaction goes, suppose its faster than SEPA bank transfer Smiley

Regards   

Wow! The price is 0.00001400 instead of 0.00000020.

In addition, with max 1000 DGB per order did you fill 1000+ orders to get million? I doubt.

Read it ! it says, 1 DGB = 1000 !

1=1000 again.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hi there

Have you seen that you can buy DGB at litebit.eu with Visa .... woot! just ordered a million.
already bought some millions with SEPA, lets see how this Visa transaction goes, suppose its faster than SEPA bank transfer Smiley

Regards   

Wow! The price is 0.00001400 instead of 0.00000020.

In addition, with max 1000 DGB per order did you fill 1000+ orders to get million? I doubt.

Read it ! it says, 1 DGB = 1000 !

1=1000 again.
Makes sense. Insurance products against digital currency is a whole new monetization method with its own complexities.

YC

Can someone explain why you would want to do this on Coinbase's platform versus doing offline cold storage?

Coinbase's New Multisig Vault Gives Users Control Over Keys

Jon Southurst (@southtopia) | Published on October 29, 2014 at 17:18 GMT   

Coinbase announced today it is adding multi-signature (multisig) features to its Vault product, giving users greater control of their own security.

The company's Vault feature initially launched in July and is aimed at users wishing to store larger amounts of bitcoin in a more secure manner over longer periods, with delayed withdrawals and multiple approvals.

Multisig Vault, like Coinbase's regular Vault, is a free service and available to all users from today.

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/coinbases-new-multisig-vault-gives-users-control-keys/

When youre talking about millions in Bitcoins you want it to be safe and secured.
The "big spenders" just don't want to do the cold storage by them self. they just don't have the time/ knowledge to do it and to keep it uptodate.

So coinbase stepped into this "market".
In a few months you can insure youre bitcoins from theft/lost. (I would do it when i had millions of BTC)
No insurance is going to pay you with only a wallet.dat with 10millions bitcoins on desktop/fault that's stolen burned down or something like that.

I will call it "The future of banking"

YC

Hi all

Regards
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi all

Regards
Can someone explain why you would want to do this on Coinbase's platform versus doing offline cold storage?

Coinbase's New Multisig Vault Gives Users Control Over Keys

Jon Southurst (@southtopia) | Published on October 29, 2014 at 17:18 GMT   

Coinbase announced today it is adding multi-signature (multisig) features to its Vault product, giving users greater control of their own security.

The company's Vault feature initially launched in July and is aimed at users wishing to store larger amounts of bitcoin in a more secure manner over longer periods, with delayed withdrawals and multiple approvals.

Multisig Vault, like Coinbase's regular Vault, is a free service and available to all users from today.

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/coinbases-new-multisig-vault-gives-users-control-keys/

When youre talking about millions in Bitcoins you want it to be safe and secured.
The "big spenders" just don't want to do the cold storage by them self. they just don't have the time/ knowledge to do it and to keep it uptodate.

So coinbase stepped into this "market".
In a few months you can insure youre bitcoins from theft/lost. (I would do it when i had millions of BTC)
No insurance is going to pay you with only a wallet.dat with 10millions bitcoins on desktop/fault that's stolen burned down or something like that.

I will call it "The future of banking"

Jump to: