Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1177. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
We want to let everyone know the announcement we were planning for today has been delayed for a week do to circumstances out side of our control. Nothing bad, just timing, as well as market timing. We are working very hard on some cool projects! Stay tuned!

Thanks Digibyte,  Next time please don't  say anything about a announce when youre not 100% sure.
I'm a believer with allot of others here but you know how it works.  People don't like it when things getting delayed. Not on the same day!
Good luck with everything.

Maybe you could give us a hint of the announcement that's coming.

I'm fine with it. I thought the dev was sure he could make it but he said there is something outside of his control.

Nevertheless, it's much better if he could give us a hint of his announcement or what cool projects he's exactly working on. People do need some good news especially when the DGB price is extremely low now.

Ohh yes i trust Digibyte 100% with my investment it's just that people don't have time to wait for a week (sometimes days  Lips sealed ) and will start fudding. as always Wink
So to calm people down a litle hint will be good!
I hope this price will be the same untill monday. Can't have enough Digibyte!

So digibyte, because of the delay.
Maybe we could use this week to promote Digibyte & Litebit?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Yes!! one more week to buy some cheep DGB  Tongue

We want to let everyone know the announcement we were planning for today has been delayed for a week do to circumstances out side of our control. Nothing bad, just timing, as well as market timing. We are working very hard on some cool projects! Stay tuned!
agree

but this is not enough, too
XC - one big good news, but the exchange rate collapsed
BC - no news, but the course is held
conclusion - the need to work with the exchanges ))
Activity: 465
Merit: 250

Thanks Digibyte,  Next time please don't  say anything about a announce when youre not 100% sure.
I'm a believer with allot of others here but you know how it works.  People don't like it when things getting delayed. Not on the same day!

I'm fine with it. I thought the dev was sure he could make it but he said there is something outside of his control.

Nevertheless, it's much better if he could give us a hint of his announcement or what cool projects he's exactly working on. People do need some good news especially when the DGB price is extremely low now.
Yes!! one more week to buy some cheep DGB  Tongue

well it is necessary to compensate the losses of investors
mintpal after the crash?
and the easiest to rob it again miners  Wink
in short, all busy with their business))
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

This is so bad... just so bad... Now the price will even go lower... maybe nearly half ?
Now you owe a hint at least for the announcement...

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

i mining 45000 dgb day

45000 * 0.00000012= 0.0054 btc

1000000/45000=22,22 day <=>36 €
without counting the cost of electricity )))

I feel cheated ...
yes, it is a great work of crooks   Wink

I dont understand youre calculations and explain the crooks?!
[/quote]

it is simple
I must steal at least 23 days electricity
that you had a great business

i mining 45000 dgb day

I feel cheated ...
yes, it is a great work of crooks   Wink

[/quote]

I dont understand youre calculations and explain the crooks?!

About a month ago i did some calculations. comparing to buy digibyte on cryptsy,bittrex etc etc.
And when you don't count the fee to buy btc/ and fee of buying on exchange they are taking about 7% i believe.
Hi 24hralttrade

I have only positive things to say.
They have insanely fast transactions, normally between 5 - 10 minutes when you shop with your creditcard.
SEPA bank transfers does in my case take about a couple of days, but I guess it depends on my bank and not litebit.
Shopping at their website couldn't be easier, very easy to use.
I shopped 4 mil DGB yesterday, and I had the DGB almost instantly. don't know where they get their supply of DGB from, but I guess they somehow have plenty, even though it doesn't seem to be directly available at their website?

Lawzt       

Damn should have waited to place all those orders then, have already bought about 7.5 mil @ litebit  Grin

I have been thinking about this for a while.

Ask litepaid to record 1 week of payouts.
We give people 1 week time to buy Digibytes with litepaid.
After 1 week we contact with litepaid to ask them who bought the most Digibytes.
That person needs to verify with his adress here on this forum and reward him with let's say, 500.000 DGB.(Also we could make second and third place.)

People will get used to buy with litepaid.
Visit this thread.
They will use the Digibyte wallet.

Let's give it a try!

Good job!
How is youre experience dealing with litebit?

Great information and thank you for sharing this with us!
They indeed have a very solid solution when youre talking of buying Digibytes with fiat! and that's why we need to promote this more and more.
I dont't know how they are getting there coins,Maybe they buy, Maybe they mine? or both offcourse!
I see there balance on the website and i think they use the same 1-1000 ratio with that.

The email support with litebit/litepaid is also very fast!
Yesterday when i talked with them about the amount of digibyte have been bought they responded within 1 hour!

p.s sorry that you have missed the give-away Wink

i mining 45000 dgb day

I feel cheated ...
yes, it is a great work of crooks   Wink
Hi 24hralttrade

I have only positive things to say.
They have insanely fast transactions, normally between 5 - 10 minutes when you shop with your creditcard.
SEPA bank transfers does in my case take about a couple of days, but I guess it depends on my bank and not litebit.
Shopping at their website couldn't be easier, very easy to use.
I shopped 4 mil DGB yesterday, and I had the DGB almost instantly. don't know where they get their supply of DGB from, but I guess they somehow have plenty, even though it doesn't seem to be directly available at their website?

Lawzt       

Damn should have waited to place all those orders then, have already bought about 7.5 mil @ litebit  Grin

After 1 week we contact with litepaid to ask them who bought the most Digibytes.
That person needs to verify with his adress here on this forum and reward him with let's say, 500.000 DGB.(Also we could make second and third place.)

Visit this thread.

Let's give it a try!

Good job!

Great information and thank you for sharing this with us!
They indeed have a very solid solution when youre talking of buying Digibytes with fiat! and that's why we need to promote this more and more.
I dont't know how they are getting there coins,Maybe they buy, Maybe they mine? or both offcourse!
I see there balance on the website and i think they use the same 1-1000 ratio with that.

The email support with litebit/litepaid is also very fast!
Yesterday when i talked with them about the amount of digibyte have been bought they responded within 1 hour!

p.s sorry that you have missed the give-away Wink

Visit this thread.

Let's give it a try!

Good job!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Remember the donation to DMHUZWvzfJwdiiivnbfkMW34LBmAt5r9Zv is still active

Damn should have waited to place all those orders then, have already bought about 7.5 mil @ litebit

Visit this thread.

Let's give it a try!

Activity: 275

What do you think about this image when you compare the amount of coins generated and their prices.
Interestingly, most of them worth similar prices even though they have different amount of coins generated.

I personally think DGB is somehow undervalued. We will see in a few months... Cool

Reddcoin has nearly 12 times more coins and they are the same price. So assuming a linear relation (meaning similar pr, adverts, development, etc...), price of DGB should be 12 times the current price = 156 SAT.

And price of DGB may go up to 400 times = 5200SAT, if the project is as interesting as BitSharesX as seen in the Figure.

Therefore, DGB needs a really huge marketing and awareness campaign with a great community or foundation, etc...
Much more serious plans and developments will take DGB to next level. I know people are watching DGB closely and it may happen any time soon.

Cheers,

no buyers at all ...
the dev should do some great thing
Activity: 342
One a side note, what is the typical difficulty people are seeing for groestlmyriad on other pools?

TheBlocksFactory is nice such that their dashboard provides average difficutly for last 24 hrs
https://dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/statsAuth

in this case
Block found Avg. diff (last 24h) = 139.85
Current Difficulty   = 407.38575106

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
just wondering if you could use more than one algo to the daemon at a time. ie im looking to setup a pool for digibyte for both scrypt and sha256 they both would be running from the same daemon

You need to have a separate daemon instance running for each algorithm as the algo= parameter is needed in the coins .conf.

On the DigiHash pool we have 1 daemon for each of the 5 algos.

One a side note, what is the typical difficulty people are seeing for groestlmyriad on other pools?

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

What do you think about this image when you compare the amount of coins generated and their prices.
Interestingly, most of them worth similar prices even though they have different amount of coins generated.

I personally think DGB is somehow undervalued. We will see in a few months... Cool

Reddcoin has nearly 12 times more coins and they are the same price. So assuming a linear relation (meaning similar pr, adverts, development, etc...), price of DGB should be 12 times the current price = 156 SAT.

And price of DGB may go up to 400 times = 5200SAT, if the project is as interesting as BitSharesX as seen in the Figure.

Therefore, DGB needs a really huge marketing and awareness campaign with a great community or foundation, etc...
Much more serious plans and developments will take DGB to next level. I know people are watching DGB closely and it may happen any time soon.

Cheers,

Visit this thread.

Let's give it a try!

Something like this,

Offcourse it needs some changes Wink
Just started mining on the official pool! So where is everyone else? Looks like i am the only one there Sad

There is no info about pool fee as well.

2%
Activity: 254
Just started mining on the official pool! So where is everyone else? Looks like i am the only one there Sad

Just tested groestlmyriad!!!! It's not working! No shares accepted but blocks are found says miner....
There is no info about pool fee as well.
Im back on fav EU pool. Cool and after 5 seconds i found a new block  Tongue
Jump to: