Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1184. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
My concern is that once people are able to mine, the sell pressure will be huge again.

I was right. Digishield 1.0 back please.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
Someone knows cryptomining pool owner ? Their pool is down for over 24h, stratum server still works and my miners still mining there, but no payout for over 24h.
Thanks in advance.

Seconded. The site went down right before I was go hit my payment threshold. They don't seem to have an active thread here and their twitter hasn't been updated in over a month. Any info regarding the pools status would be much appreciated. 
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Hi there

Have you seen that you can buy DGB at litebit.eu with Visa .... woot! just ordered a million.
already bought some millions with SEPA, lets see how this Visa transaction goes, suppose its faster than SEPA bank transfer Smiley

Regards   

Wow! The price is 0.00001400 instead of 0.00000020.

In addition, with max 1000 DGB per order did you fill 1000+ orders to get million? I doubt.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hi there

Have you seen that you can buy DGB at litebit.eu with Visa .... woot! just ordered a million.
already bought some millions with SEPA, lets see how this Visa transaction goes, suppose its faster than SEPA bank transfer Smiley

Regards   

Thx, keep us updated please.

Thx again!

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi there

Regards   
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
All coins of the late great market mintpal
Fell into instability
Repeated robbery ))
Some resisted, but not dgb.
Activity: 938
Someone knows cryptomining pool owner ? Their pool is down for over 24h, stratum server still works and my miners still mining there, but no payout for over 24h.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 984
Any news about the good things "around the corner"?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

take a look at this

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/silver-law-group-files-lawsuits-against-cryptocurrency-exchanges-bitcoin-savings-trust-and-cryptsy-2014-10-23

looks like cryptsy is in deep shit , I just transfered my digibyte from the exchange to my wallet .

Make sure to transfer all your DigiBytes out of Cryptsy to protect from losses in case this goes south for them. It is never a good idea to leave your DigiBytes or Bitcoin on any exchanged for too long. We have all seen too many exchanges fail.

It seems Cryptsy's practice of putting up a new pump & dump coin every week is now catching up with them. They are partially to blame for the eruption of new scam clones every week.

Unfortunately the timing of this cannot be any worse. Combined with the Mintpal fiasco the alt coin market as taken a huge blow. There is definitely a vacuum right now for a trusted alt coin exchange. We are working hard to fill this void, we  have an exchange in alpha, but there is still much work to be done. We are not going to release a platform that is not very solid & secure. We also want to get the exchange insured, but this process is not easy.

Has anyone still not been able to withdraw their coins from Mintpal?

Shocked that the dev made this statement, when there are clearly other exchanges that are far FAR worse. You should keep your nose out of the politics and fix your own issues. Making bold statements like this against the ONLY decent exchange that is US based will hurt your credibility far worse that brick & mortar claims adaptation claims while you still had pre-mine funds, now we look @ weeks for fixes for inoperable algos. Funny how this all works.. when theres premine funds, hype it as much as possible, travel the world.. now that 'suposedly' you dont have premine funds (it seems this is actually the case), its all 2nd priority now. Typical. Want to cast stones, cast them @ exchanges like polo who is the epicenter of IPO scam coins. One more time for clarity, jumping on gossip trains makes you look very unprofessional. That being said, I still have my DGB, but for pete's sake..lets act like grown educated people & not 13 year old pre-pubecent little girls.
Activity: 924
HR,
 No worries! Great to see you back and hope you are in good spirits!

YC

Brussels Recap:

Recap: Bitcoin 2 Business Congress in Brussels
by Allen Scott @ 2014-10-23 05:22 PM

The very first Bitcoin 2 Business Congress kicked off on October 16 at a very nice looking location in Brussels: the B19 Business Club.

Registration started at 9:00 am and the Agenda was full the whole two days. Twitter and other social media were filled with news and current information from the presentations and speeches.

The atmosphere was casual from the beginning and people were very interested in meeting potential business partners and in the networking.

Day 1

The first day began with Stan Wolf and Benjamin Bommhardt who were discussing the Crossing of the Chasm of Cryptocurrencies. The day continued with one interesting session after another. Among the Bitcoiners well-known Niels Kerstholt from BitPay discussed the Merchant adoption of Bitcoin.

One of the most interesting sessions of the first day was also the Mining workshop. Some of the attendees never truly understood the Mining for which this session was very beneficial. Not only could they see the “old-school“ GPU miner, well known to people who started mining earlier, but they also learned about merged mining.

This was explained in depth because while mining you can also mine a Transactioncoin – TxC, which supports two hashing algorithms: SHA256 and SCRYPT.

“Txcoin can be merged mined with either sha256 or scrypt based altcoins, such as Bitcoin or Dogecoin” explained Matej Michalko from BitcoinMarketing and DexQ during the workshop.

Vitalik Buterin from Ethereum had a speech on Thursday as well as Sergij Foski representing the Bitcoin Foundation along with John Michell who presented a closer description of Decentralization and DAOZ.

- Vitalik Buterin
Day 2

The second day of the Congress taking place on Friday focused on a broad range of topics. It was opened by a great presentation of BitcoinMarketing’s Boris Stankovic.

One of the most tweeted was the presentation by Richard Caetano who advised Bitcoin businesses to “Target Early Adopters but Prepare for Mainstream.“

Another noteworthy presentation was given by Cointellect.

Next, Jeremy Gardner invited more Universities to join the College Cryptocurrency Network.

A great panel discussion was held on the subject of Altcoins with Adam Vaziri, Matej Michalko, Stanislav Wolf, Marc Warne, Matej Boda and Vitalik Buterin.

Right after the lunch break, Max Wang from btctrade.com delivered an interesting speech titled “Cross-border B2B Payments and Digital Assets Investment Based on the Large Trading Volume in China.”

The latter part of the afternoon was dedicated to a start-up show that included10 start-up projects. Every startup got the chance to present their project. The list of participating companies included:

Bokk
    Online Bank Transfer
    Cryptodomainer
    BitNPlay
    Coinoutlet
    GEMS
    JungleCoin
    MasterXchange
    DexQ
    Internet of Coins

More information about the participating Start-ups can be found here.

Some controversy was stirred up by the last presentation from Nicolas Courtois of UCL. “Flipping the coin 100x would be better randomness than current random generator in some wallets,” said Courtois, in addition to other brow raising comments such as Bitcoin “has failed in being a decentralized P2P.” His speech led to many discussions at the subsequent social event in the city that included many Start-ups representatives, investors and attendees.

The event was a great success that galvanized the formation of new business partnerships and connections between Bitcoiners in Europe as well as the other parts of the world.

Also, special thanks should also go out to the guys from Belgian Bitcoin Association who helped with the organization.

For more information about the event, go to the official website.

Source: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112790/recap-bitcoin-2-business-congress-in-brussels

Thanks ycagel. For those of us with limited time, this kind of post with this type of information (much like the posts regarding the Cryptsy lawsuit I also might add) is very much appreciated!

legendary
Activity: 1198
anyone build a new DGB-Groestl pool?all pools dead,the officer released wallet always crash,
someone  may  build secrete wallet and solo ,
too many coins will be dump,
https://dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/
You've missed my entire point. I have been with DGB since day 1 and not traded anything. With that being said, let's put the topic to rest and focus on more productive items.

YC

Haggis,
 It is relevant because if the price is declining, it suggests that the buying power to acquire more DGB is advantageous. If the short term trend is rising, it will cause the opposite. I think at times we all get caught in the short term for such large events that we fail to realize most of the specific items can take months or even upwards to a year to really materialize. It's good to keep everyone accountable, but expectations need to be managed. If DGB was ever thought of as  day trading crypto, you are in the wrong area.

YC

For you folks looking at trends, do you think BTC is going down or up short term?

YC
How is that related to DGB? I kind of dislike the spirit here of posting things just for the sake of posting.
I'm more interested at what is actually happening behind the scenes...the "great things around the corner" we heared so much (or nothing?) about? Is there anything else beside promotion the community can do for DGB?
Sorry, I don't get your point. But it sounds like it fits more to this subforum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

As you mentioned correctly, DGB is not for the short term. Therefore I see no point about talking about any kind of "buying power". As there is very small to none buying power for DGB, we should talk about the fundamentals to move forward.
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
It is very important we have all 5 algos working correctly. Has anyone been mining groestl recently?

Groestl pool is very important. I suppose we should have more then one working pool for each algo for better security and hashrate sharing.

Fortunatelly, there are a lot of solo miners and private pools securing all the algos. Currently the DGB network is run smoothly and all algos produces desired 20% of minted blocks:

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Brussels Recap:

Recap: Bitcoin 2 Business Congress in Brussels
by Allen Scott @ 2014-10-23 05:22 PM

The very first Bitcoin 2 Business Congress kicked off on October 16 at a very nice looking location in Brussels: the B19 Business Club.

Registration started at 9:00 am and the Agenda was full the whole two days. Twitter and other social media were filled with news and current information from the presentations and speeches.

The atmosphere was casual from the beginning and people were very interested in meeting potential business partners and in the networking.

Day 1

The first day began with Stan Wolf and Benjamin Bommhardt who were discussing the Crossing of the Chasm of Cryptocurrencies. The day continued with one interesting session after another. Among the Bitcoiners well-known Niels Kerstholt from BitPay discussed the Merchant adoption of Bitcoin.

One of the most interesting sessions of the first day was also the Mining workshop. Some of the attendees never truly understood the Mining for which this session was very beneficial. Not only could they see the “old-school“ GPU miner, well known to people who started mining earlier, but they also learned about merged mining.

This was explained in depth because while mining you can also mine a Transactioncoin – TxC, which supports two hashing algorithms: SHA256 and SCRYPT.

“Txcoin can be merged mined with either sha256 or scrypt based altcoins, such as Bitcoin or Dogecoin” explained Matej Michalko from BitcoinMarketing and DexQ during the workshop.

Vitalik Buterin from Ethereum had a speech on Thursday as well as Sergij Foski representing the Bitcoin Foundation along with John Michell who presented a closer description of Decentralization and DAOZ.

- Vitalik Buterin
Day 2

The second day of the Congress taking place on Friday focused on a broad range of topics. It was opened by a great presentation of BitcoinMarketing’s Boris Stankovic.

One of the most tweeted was the presentation by Richard Caetano who advised Bitcoin businesses to “Target Early Adopters but Prepare for Mainstream.“

Another noteworthy presentation was given by Cointellect.

Next, Jeremy Gardner invited more Universities to join the College Cryptocurrency Network.

A great panel discussion was held on the subject of Altcoins with Adam Vaziri, Matej Michalko, Stanislav Wolf, Marc Warne, Matej Boda and Vitalik Buterin.

Right after the lunch break, Max Wang from btctrade.com delivered an interesting speech titled “Cross-border B2B Payments and Digital Assets Investment Based on the Large Trading Volume in China.”

The latter part of the afternoon was dedicated to a start-up show that included10 start-up projects. Every startup got the chance to present their project. The list of participating companies included:

Bokk
    Online Bank Transfer
    Cryptodomainer
    BitNPlay
    Coinoutlet
    GEMS
    JungleCoin
    MasterXchange
    DexQ
    Internet of Coins

More information about the participating Start-ups can be found here.

Some controversy was stirred up by the last presentation from Nicolas Courtois of UCL. “Flipping the coin 100x would be better randomness than current random generator in some wallets,” said Courtois, in addition to other brow raising comments such as Bitcoin “has failed in being a decentralized P2P.” His speech led to many discussions at the subsequent social event in the city that included many Start-ups representatives, investors and attendees.

The event was a great success that galvanized the formation of new business partnerships and connections between Bitcoiners in Europe as well as the other parts of the world.

Also, special thanks should also go out to the guys from Belgian Bitcoin Association who helped with the organization.

For more information about the event, go to the official website.

Source: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112790/recap-bitcoin-2-business-congress-in-brussels

Thanks ycagel. For those of us with limited time, this kind of post with this type of information (much like the posts regarding the Cryptsy lawsuit I also might add) is very much appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
anyone build a new DGB-Groestl pool?all pools dead,the officer released wallet always crash,

We are making this a top priority this week. It is very important we have all 5 algos working correctly. Has anyone been mining groestl recently?
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
Haggis,
 It is relevant because if the price is declining, it suggests that the buying power to acquire more DGB is advantageous. If the short term trend is rising, it will cause the opposite. I think at times we all get caught in the short term for such large events that we fail to realize most of the specific items can take months or even upwards to a year to really materialize. It's good to keep everyone accountable, but expectations need to be managed. If DGB was ever thought of as  day trading crypto, you are in the wrong area.

YC

For you folks looking at trends, do you think BTC is going down or up short term?

YC
How is that related to DGB? I kind of dislike the spirit here of posting things just for the sake of posting.
I'm more interested at what is actually happening behind the scenes...the "great things around the corner" we heared so much (or nothing?) about? Is there anything else beside promotion the community can do for DGB?
Sorry, I don't get your point. But it sounds like it fits more to this subforum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

As you mentioned correctly, DGB is not for the short term. Therefore I see no point about talking about any kind of "buying power". As there is very small to none buying power for DGB, we should talk about the fundamentals to move forward.
Haggis,
 It is relevant because if the price is declining, it suggests that the buying power to acquire more DGB is advantageous. If the short term trend is rising, it will cause the opposite. I think at times we all get caught in the short term for such large events that we fail to realize most of the specific items can take months or even upwards to a year to really materialize. It's good to keep everyone accountable, but expectations need to be managed. If DGB was ever thought of as  day trading crypto, you are in the wrong area.

YC

YC

YC
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
its sad to see price dropping week after week?
Jump to: