Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1186. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
the wallet still have bugs, solo mining crashed,version win32 v3.0.2.1
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Wow, that is a big red sign! Guess that knocks them off the list. Crazy stuff happening!

YC

take a look at this

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/silver-law-group-files-lawsuits-against-cryptocurrency-exchanges-bitcoin-savings-trust-and-cryptsy-2014-10-23

looks like cryptsy is in deep shit , I just transfered my digibyte from the exchange to my wallet .

Thank you for sharing!
withdraw everything from cryptsy!

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/525563177975939073
RT

F*ck cryptsy, yesterday i bought 3 mill dgb.
Because of there server that get stuck/died a couple of days ago i have -39 cryptsy points.
Now i can't withdraw my 3 mill before i bought 39 points.    0.03 btc.

Wow, that is a big red sign! Guess that knocks them off the list. Crazy stuff happening!

YC

take a look at this

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/silver-law-group-files-lawsuits-against-cryptocurrency-exchanges-bitcoin-savings-trust-and-cryptsy-2014-10-23

looks like cryptsy is in deep shit , I just transfered my digibyte from the exchange to my wallet .

Thank you for sharing!
withdraw everything from cryptsy!

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/525563177975939073
RT
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
running two seperate daemons now with two seperate names for the daemons, different data folders, different wallet addresses and different conf files specifying sha-256 and scrypt aswell as different port in each. scrypt keeps saying it is sha256 algo. any way i can get it to switch and properly read the difficulty from scrypt and not sha256 when using the getdifficulty command

Have you configured scrypt fork for that algo? Check .conf file for option:

Code:
algo=scrypt

The wallet defaults to "sha256" unless otherwise specified in the digibyte.conf file.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Has anyone still not been able to withdraw their coins from Mintpal?

No progress with BTC withdrawals.

Its still stuck there. At least it shows the amount thats in the account. So i still see a slight chance getting it back. But not in the near future it seems.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Jared,
 A few thoughts around this:

1.Did we all believe that the exchanges without the proper compliance would survive in the long run?

2.I have heard Cryptsy owners/management have released many coins that they had significant interest and they use the exchange as a dumping ground. A lot of is just not ethical.

3.This is actually the perfect timing for someone with accountability, integrity and controls to come up with an exchange that is managed and for the benefit of the customers. Margins are thin on exchanges, but trust is something that has been hurt quite a bit with these exchanges going down. Now is the time to build and restore that.

4.You need to find a mixture of an offshore exchange with transparency. A lot of the Asian exchanges have no phone numbers, their contact info is private in the WHOIS and it is a blackhole with major risk.

5.With the Cryptsy news, I have to believe that CEX.IO is the main exchange to use from a transparency and security perspective. It would be good for them to update their wallet. I have done this and not heard much back.

Any thoughts?

YC

take a look at this

Make sure to transfer all your DigiBytes out of Cryptsy to protect from losses in case this goes south for them. It is never a good idea to leave your DigiBytes or Bitcoin on any exchanged for too long. We have all seen too many exchanges fail.

It seems Cryptsy's practice of putting up a new pump & dump coin every week is now catching up with them. They are partially to blame for the eruption of new scam clones every week.

Unfortunately the timing of this cannot be any worse. Combined with the Mintpal fiasco the alt coin market as taken a huge blow. There is definitely a vacuum right now for a trusted alt coin exchange. We are working hard to fill this void, we  have an exchange in alpha, but there is still much work to be done. We are not going to release a platform that is not very solid & secure. We also want to get the exchange insured, but this process is not easy.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

take a look at this

Make sure to transfer all your DigiBytes out of Cryptsy to protect from losses in case this goes south for them. It is never a good idea to leave your DigiBytes or Bitcoin on any exchanged for too long. We have all seen too many exchanges fail.

It seems Cryptsy's practice of putting up a new pump & dump coin every week is now catching up with them. They are partially to blame for the eruption of new scam clones every week.

Unfortunately the timing of this cannot be any worse. Combined with the Mintpal fiasco the alt coin market as taken a huge blow. There is definitely a vacuum right now for a trusted alt coin exchange. We are working hard to fill this void, we  have an exchange in alpha, but there is still much work to be done. We are not going to release a platform that is not very solid & secure. We also want to get the exchange insured, but this process is not easy.

legendary
Activity: 964
just wondering if you could use more than one algo to the daemon at a time. ie im looking to setup a pool for digibyte for both scrypt and sha256 they both would be running from the same daemon

You should run two independent daemons.

can you tell me how to make it specify a different configuration file and ports in linux?

Start daemon with path to .conf file:

Code:
./digibyted -conf=/path/to/digibyte.conf

Add this lines to configure custom ports in digibyte.conf

Code:
rpcport=24022
port=22024

running two seperate daemons now with two seperate names for the daemons, different data folders, different wallet addresses and different conf files specifying sha-256 and scrypt aswell as different port in each. scrypt keeps saying it is sha256 algo. any way i can get it to switch and properly read the difficulty from scrypt and not sha256 when using the getdifficulty command

YC

take a look at this

Activity: 644
Does any one have a utility or web site to see current individual net hash per algo & possibly net hash combined? Thanks in advance. ( Coinwars shows 0 I dont think they can deal with the multi-algo )

You could use Mining Breakdown for DGB (last 500 blocks) site to compare all mining algorithms and pool links to estimate hashrate for each algo.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Does any one have a utility or web site to see current individual net hash per algo & possibly net hash combined? Thanks in advance. ( Coinwars shows 0 I dont think they can deal with the multi-algo )
Wow, you guys are buying a lot! I completed the transaction on CEX.IO, but would not use them over Cryptsy due to their withdrawal issues.

YC

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/dogecoin-price-rebounds-after-twitch-tv-announcement/

We need to get involved in twitch very soon!
This will be hot!

Lolz, we were mentioning this a few days ago and now DOGE got it...
We should really get into, kind of addictive places. That will make use of DGB.

Seems like PR is very quite for now. Then I suggest collect these cheap coins Wink

Yes indeed, Digibyte is still one of the most profitble coins to mine!
Need to get the word out.

Just bought 3 mill on cryptsy for the collection  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I got the ones on bittrex Smiley hehe.

This is a general discussion:
If I see BTC value in dollars is increasing, does it any affect on my actual altcoin holding ?
I know it affects, because most people would like to get their altcoin into BTC and then dollars so, people expect dumps.

But do you think doing the other way around is much better ? When you have BTC buying into altcoin and once BTC drops or stabilizes, your altcoin may worth more BTC ?
I know nothing here is very obvious but would like to hear some thoughts.

My personal thought, for ex., If I have 10m DGB and it worths lets say, 2 BTC. Even if the price of BTC increases in dollars, I still may have 2 BTC worth of DGBs if I want to convert DGBs to BTC, then to Dollars. Only the DGB dumps may lower the current rate of DGB to lets say 1.5BTC, but I think it should recover to 2BTC soon ?

I would like to hear some opinions on this. Thanks.

Regards,
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/dogecoin-price-rebounds-after-twitch-tv-announcement/

This will be hot!

Seems like PR is very quite for now. Then I suggest collect these cheap coins Wink

Oh that was you ! Those DGBs, I wanted to get... Anyways Smiley

Sorry Cheesy
Sell orders will get back, price is "manipulated"/ accumulated.
legendary

This will be hot!

Oh that was you ! Those DGBs, I wanted to get... Anyways Smiley
legendary
Another calculation question. How do you determine the current average SAT price of your investment?

For example:

First investment: $1,000 and obtain 10M DGB
Second investment: $700 and obtain 8M DGB

What is your SAT price of the $1,700 investment at 18M DGB?

Thanks,
YC

what we can do with DGB?
who will accept DGB for trading or banterring agent?
nothing innovative in this currency

Read the Website enough information  can be found there!!!

with such low value,who will be enough silly to accept this coin as trading agent?nobody trades ok?

I am a very long time investor on DGB and have been here from the day 1.

You are partly right on the coin value is so cheap atm. However, you must see the potential, where this coin may head to once everything is settled and PR (also community taking responsibility) is doing his/her job in an appropriate way with some unique developments and so on... I personally think that Jared must have great plans, too on the future of DGB.
He is kinda delivering guy. He is an amazing dev, and he will show how amazing he is in the near future (no exaggeration).

I am currently very busy with my PhD and about to complete it. Once it is done, I will also contribute with DGB development, but in a more hobby method.
I have a few plan like creating a DGB website for keeping all data together and easy to use related to DGB. All from my own pocket.

Also planning to create a few applications based on web and some other stuff which I cannot explain at the moment for the sake of the project and the DGB.

PS: I always write here but never introduced myself, maybe. So I have completed my undergraduate in 2008 from Computer Engineering and Software. Finished my master in one of the top universities with a related field to software and doing similar stuff in PhD. Cheers.

Regards,
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Another calculation question. How do you determine the current average SAT price of your investment?

For example:

First investment: $1,000 and obtain 10M DGB
Second investment: $700 and obtain 8M DGB

What is your SAT price of the $1,700 investment at 18M DGB?

Thanks,
YC

what we can do with DGB?
who will accept DGB for trading or banterring agent?
nothing innovative in this currency

Read the Website enough information  can be found there!!!

with such low value,who will be enough silly to accept this coin as trading agent?nobody trades ok?

This will be hot!

Hello,

here you can found the mining breakdown for DGB for the last 500 blocks : https://www.miners-pool.eu/#!/mining-breakdown/DGB
The pools owners, if you want to display your url instead of wallet address, please msg me your wallet address.

Regards

Pls update DLhrdi68JM2jheCWGcfAE4xYgRwHabX3HJ is dgb.n50.ru pool wallet address.
Jump to: