Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1189. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Just a small update to mintpal withdrawals:

I filled the mask there top get out a small amount of BTC i still had there and waiting days now to withdraw. No progress and no info.

The mask says BTC is still "reindexing" but i have the feeling that will never be finished. Anyone with similar experience?

Could withdraw all my coins except BTC and it looks like coins i won't see anytime soon. I'm just telling myself that i'm lucky i didn't had more on the exchange and always keep a low amount of coins on all exchanges.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/mintpals-3700-stolen-bitcoin-likely-in-hands-of-alleged-scammer-alex-green/

People still missing coins/Digibyte ?
Activity: 30
Merit: 10
UPDATED TO DIGIBYTE v3.0.2.1

LIMP2POOL.FR

For Scrypt : stratum+tcp://limp2pool.fr:9022
For Qubit : stratum+tcp://limp2pool.fr:5041
Based in Strasbourg (France)
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed
NEW : new frontend to follow markets

@Digibyte : to build on Ubuntu, it needs "sudo apt-get install libdb4.8++-dev" (I had error "libdb_cxx headers missing" before installing this lib)
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029

I filled the mask there top get out a small amount of BTC i still had there and waiting days now to withdraw. No progress and no info.

The mask says BTC is still "reindexing" but i have the feeling that will never be finished. Anyone with similar experience?

Could withdraw all my coins except BTC and it looks like coins i won't see anytime soon. I'm just telling myself that i'm lucky i didn't had more on the exchange and always keep a low amount of coins on all exchanges.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/mintpals-3700-stolen-bitcoin-likely-in-hands-of-alleged-scammer-alex-green/
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
version 3.0.2.1 doesn't work on mac os x 10.10.0 (he says: the program is not upgrade to the latest version for this system)
the version 3.0.1 works fine on mac os x 10.10.0

Try the download again. We have upgrade to Yosemite & recompiled. We just pushed the new upload. Please let us know if you have any issues. http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files//crypto/DigiByte-Qt-3.0.2.1_0.dmg

no, he gives the same issue
Does it not run at all? We are running a Macbook Pro with 10.10 & it was compiled natively on this environment. Perhaps we are over looking a new change in the OS.

Also, anyone who pulled 3.0.2 from source and compiled please re-pull and compile again. There was a commit that was not merged like it was supposed to be. Hence 3.0.2.1. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
version 3.0.2.1 doesn't work on mac os x 10.10.0 (he says: the program is not upgrade to the latest version for this system)

Try the download again. We have upgrade to Yosemite & recompiled. We just pushed the new upload. Please let us know if you have any issues. http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files//crypto/DigiByte-Qt-3.0.2.1_0.dmg

no, he gives the same issue
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Thank you! I am on the new version now. Would be nice if CEX.IO, Cryptsy and Bittrex can get their wallets updated as well.

YC

As long as we backup the wallet.dat, do we need to keep the other DGB folders for older versions?

YC

DigiByte v3.0.2.1 officially released! If you download the 3.0.2 source make sure to re-download and make sure you are running. v3.0.2.1 (thanks to raveneye for catching one small error we made with merge from dev to master)

http://www.digibyte.co/

Usually it is better to hold only wallet.dat and download the whole database from scratch.
But in case keep a backup folder for all of your ex-files including the wallet.dat. That is the safest way.
legendary

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
As long as we backup the wallet.dat, do we need to keep the other DGB folders for older versions?

YC

DigiByte v3.0.2.1 officially released! If you download the 3.0.2 source make sure to re-download and make sure you are running. v3.0.2.1 (thanks to raveneye for catching one small error we made with merge from dev to master)

Usually it is better to hold only wallet.dat and download the whole database from scratch.
But in case keep a backup folder for all of your ex-files including the wallet.dat. That is the safest way.

YC

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Activity: 61

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
still holding loads of these got about 5.8 million lol Smiley
legendary

Just did a small order on Cryptsy. Trade was smooth, but the withdrawal is having issues. It has been confirmed via email, but now is in pending mode. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

YC

I am also in the process of testing again with Cryptsy to see if they still continue to be smooth with purchasing alt. I did it a long time ago. Will keep folks updated on my progress.

YC
I am also in the process of testing again with Cryptsy to see if they still continue to be smooth with purchasing alt. I did it a long time ago. Will keep folks updated on my progress.

YC
Kayahoga,
 Great eyes! Jared, can we get this edited please?

YC

Just a small thing but...im in the process of getting DGB listed on another exchange and was looking at the front page of this thread and noticed there was some typos / formatting issues with a few of the pools listed under the scrypt algorithm.   

For example. 

GHash.io/color]
CoinMinw]
DigiHash]

Just thought id let someone know. 

Kayahoga
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Just a small thing but...im in the process of getting DGB listed on another exchange and was looking at the front page of this thread and noticed there was some typos / formatting issues with a few of the pools listed under the scrypt algorithm.   

For example. 

GHash.io/color]
CoinMinw]
DigiHash]

Just thought id let someone know. 

Kayahoga
I suppose another way to look at it would be the following:

$1000 * ($700/$400) * (50/20) = $4,375

YC

Does anyone have a calculator that does the following?

Inputs in current DGB, BTC and USD prices. If you think put in future pricing, you can generate an ROI. It would allow you to change pricing of BTC and DGB respectively to see what the fiat investment is worth. Here is an example.

Current:

BTC: $400
DGB: 20
Investment: $1000

Future:

BTC: $700
DGB: 50
Investment: ?
ROI: ?

Would be very helpful. Any ideas?

YC

The math is very simple, the rate is (BTC_end*(DGB/BTC end) / (BTC_init* (dgb/BTC init))
that in your case is 700*50/(400*20)

multiply all by the initial investment (1000 in your case) and you get how much is your investment worth at the end.

For more complicatedthings there are probably better tools but for this stuff a pocket calculator is more than enough

If I got your question right Tongue
Activity: 72
Does anyone have a calculator that does the following?

Inputs in current DGB, BTC and USD prices. If you think put in future pricing, you can generate an ROI. It would allow you to change pricing of BTC and DGB respectively to see what the fiat investment is worth. Here is an example.

Current:

BTC: $400
DGB: 20
Investment: $1000

Future:

BTC: $700
DGB: 50
Investment: ?
ROI: ?

Would be very helpful. Any ideas?

YC

The math is very simple, the rate is (BTC_end*(DGB/BTC end) / (BTC_init* (dgb/BTC init))
that in your case is 700*50/(400*20)

multiply all by the initial investment (1000 in your case) and you get how much is your investment worth at the end.

For more complicatedthings there are probably better tools but for this stuff a pocket calculator is more than enough

If I got your question right Tongue
Jump to: