Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1193. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Looks there is 2,063,725,976 DGB in circulation. That is close to 10% of the existing supply. Pretty interesting to see how things play out. Does this ultimately lead to scarcity in DGB?

YC

Our original target was 4 billion by the end of the 1st year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Looks there is 2,063,725,976 DGB in circulation. That is close to 10% of the existing supply. Pretty interesting to see how things play out. Does this ultimately lead to scarcity in DGB?

YC
More conversation about Mintpal. I would advise folks to get their DGB out of there and stay clear until things have been resolved (if they do).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823927.msg8374108;boardseen#new

YC
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Multi-vPoW: Myriadcoin’s Solution to Merge-Mining!
This is cool. I like the tech guys from Myr Wink
Check this out!
http://coinbrief.net/myriadcoin-merge-mining/
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Moolah/Mintpal the END.

From everything i've read, it seems like it. Hope the result won't be that negative  Undecided

I guess they have dumped many coins on bittrex and caused some drops in many coins... but it has nearly recovered.
This will be normal soon. Mintpal was a really good exchange with its design etc... It is sad it is gone to Moolah, who was a bit unprofessional on managing the cases.
Even the site was not ready when they switched... Anyways... It is also sad if any significant problems Moolah faced. I really would not want to be in his place atm. Should be hard.

Thanks to Moolah, I had taken my coins out of mintpal and they say the rest will still be able to take their coins until the end of the month.
If there are extreme issues, they will be dealth with after the closure as my understanding.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Guys, maybe getting something viral. Easy, cheap and effective.

Maybe start a youtube channel called 'I want Digibyte' where people do a short video of themselves saying "I want Digibyte" doing something funny, silly or just weird and people send them Digibyte via their digibyte address if they like it?

Besides, people are the most powerful tool.

Look at the ice bucket challenge....
The science behind a video that goes viral is a pretty complicated one. Kudos if someone manages to make one, but don't think it's easy.

The ice bucket challenge, for example, uses the "challenge" to give a chance for people to show off, and the charity thing is actually an excuse. The gangnam style or all other "silly" stuff that go viral have often uses the meme mechanism (see dogecoin, as a semisuccessful example thereof).

I mean, go for it, but don't expect great results.

Really good idea, but have to agree with suchPotato
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Moolah/Mintpal the END.

From everything i've read, it seems like it. Hope the result won't be that negative  Undecided

I hope they refund the few hundred Btc worth of coins they have, they should have just make a notice for people to withdraw them .
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Moolah/Mintpal the END.

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
If you are trading any reasonable volume, you will need to speak to the exchange about increasing specific caps on the hot wallet. If not, you will have withdrawal issues.

YC
Mintpal, Cryptsy and CEX.IO are good to go! 24 hr volume at CEX is 50M DGB!

YC

What's happening guys?
Nothing until the exchanges get their stuff straight.
Activity: 285
What's happening guys?
Nothing until the exchanges get their stuff straight.
legendary
Activity: 840
DGB is up to 22 at CEX.IO!

Buy orders popping up! 10 btc we are moving!
Activity: 254
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
You can now trade Digibyte with XRP on cryptsy.
Nice to see that. With the BTC and DGB price, it makes for a perfect time to buy!

YC

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I can see DGB show up now as a currency with a withdrawal option. Looks good! Nice to see 3 exchanges working!

YC

https://twitter.com/moolah_io

DGB balance is visible on mintpal again , you can withdraw your coins now  Smiley

NOPE you cannot withdraw.... until you have it in your withdrawal address, you are not the owner of those coins...

It stuck in the pending state..... problems problems....

Edit: After pending state of 10 minutes, it said completed. But have not seen nothing on the other end. I will update here again.

I just got mine a minute ago .
Jump to: