Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1194. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/moolah_io

DGB balance is visible on mintpal again , you can withdraw your coins now  Smiley

NOPE you cannot withdraw.... until you have it in your withdrawal address, you are not the owner of those coins...

It stuck in the pending state..... problems problems....

Edit: After pending state of 10 minutes, it said completed. But have not seen nothing on the other end. I will update here again.

I just got mine a minute ago .
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

DGB balance is visible on mintpal again , you can withdraw your coins now  Smiley

NOPE you cannot withdraw.... until you have it in your withdrawal address, you are not the owner of those coins...

It stuck in the pending state..... problems problems....

Edit1: After pending state of 10 minutes, it said completed. But have not seen nothing on the other end. I will update here again.

Edit2: YES !!!! Cannot believe it, I have my coins !
Activity: 644

DGB balance is visible on mintpal again , you can withdraw your coins now  Smiley
Activity: 924
legendary
Guys do you think, the reason maybe why mintpal did not list DGB in balance section is due to problem we are having with the dgb wallet ?
If that was the case, then how he scynronized the whole wallet ? I do not know... but something is not right...
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hey DGB!!

All accounts on mintpal now have been migrated and my DGB is in there!! So if anyone has had any troubles like me over the past week, have a look now and everything should be fine!!

Everything is not fine.. You cannot withdraw. Until you can withdraw, it is not your coins.

This is very true. However, it is good to know they are making progress. I (Jared) personally have met some members of the Moolah team in person over the course of this year & think they are of a true nature. I do believe they are working around the clock to get things corrected, albeit in a less than desirable manner. The best we can do is learn from not only their technical, but their PR mistakes when our time comes to launch our exchange.

As soon as someone is able to withdraw please let us know!

there have been bunches of people that have developped the exchanges for their own coins ,this idea is not available now.so try somehing else.

Agreed. What you guys need is a coinbase equivalent service.
We are very aware of this, which is why we are doing much more than just another "exchange." If that was what we were aiming for we could of done this a while ago. Smiley

And this is why i like Digibyte, always one step ahead! Not just youre average coin.  Working close with the community and that will pay off in the near future.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Hey DGB!!

All accounts on mintpal now have been migrated and my DGB is in there!! So if anyone has had any troubles like me over the past week, have a look now and everything should be fine!!

Everything is not fine.. You cannot withdraw. Until you can withdraw, it is not your coins.

This is very true. However, it is good to know they are making progress. I (Jared) personally have met some members of the Moolah team in person over the course of this year & think they are of a true nature. I do believe they are working around the clock to get things corrected, albeit in a less than desirable manner. The best we can do is learn from not only their technical, but their PR mistakes when our time comes to launch our exchange.

there have been bunches of people that have developped the exchanges for their own coins ,this idea is not available now.so try somehing else.

We are very aware of this, which is why we are doing much more than just another "exchange." If that was what we were aiming for we could of done this a while ago. Smiley

Keep up the good work guys. Always good to see dev working hard on their coin.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hey DGB!!

legendary
Activity: 786
Hey DGB!!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey DGB!!

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Not fine @mintpal

i was able to put an order this morning. then i cancelled it later and wanted to place it again. no chance. now its all like the last days. Means: no chance of trading.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hey DGB!!

legendary
Hey DGB!!

Hey DGB!!

Great! Thnx for the heads up!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey DGB!!

Activity: 924
Congrats on being a future dad! The gaming community is massive and their loyalty is like no other. If we can get them to support DGB, it would be huge!

YC

I've mentioned a campaign to promote the purchase of DGB with fiat currencies before on this thread: Buy 10 get 1 free for the purchase of DGB with fiat, with a 100,000 min. DGB purchase and a 1 million cap. 24hralttrade has contacted LiteBit.eu and LitePaid and got what I consider to be a very favorable response. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9133882

The social network tipping has proven to be interesting, and I've suggested we combine that with a "register and post" on www.DigiByteTalk.com promotion.

But my favorite idea right now, beyond what we're already doing and what's already in the works, is targeting gamers. Kayahoga got me going on that one, and I can't seem to get it out of my mind: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg7962691;topicseen#msg7962691 That's a huge 'market' of potential users who are already 'set up' and only need the miner and BAT file to get going.

How do we effectively reach them?

HR, so glad you remembered my suggestion =), im honored.  I feel that once we get the tip bits fixed we should really start hitting Twitch and the League of Legends communities.  I used to be really heavy into those communities but I am going to be a dad at the end of the year so I have been pulling away from the gaming world.  Ideally I would be streaming and play a DGB promo video to my followers for commercials.  There are MILLIONS of people that watch twitch steams every night, if we can start targeting that would greatly increase our exposure and it would be targeting people that could use their current hardware to mine. 

These gaming communities already have high end cards and are equipped to run algos like qubit and groestl.  Especially with how NVIDIA has caught up to AMD in the mining world I feel like everyone could mine with the hardware they have. 

I am excited that there is already a hard core gamer on board.  Hopefully they will be an entry point for people to get into the crypto world. 

Do we have a list of games that we want to go after for using DGB as an in-game currency?  Would the game itself accept DGB or would the DGB exchange allow users to convert DGB to the games currency.  For example, league of legends has RIOT Points ( RP ).  Would there been an exchange that would convert DGB to USD to RP or would the game native accept DGB?
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

I've mentioned a campaign to promote the purchase of DGB with fiat currencies before on this thread: Buy 10 get 1 free for the purchase of DGB with fiat, with a 100,000 min. DGB purchase and a 1 million cap. 24hralttrade has contacted LiteBit.eu and LitePaid and got what I consider to be a very favorable response. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9133882

The social network tipping has proven to be interesting, and I've suggested we combine that with a "register and post" on www.DigiByteTalk.com promotion.

But my favorite idea right now, beyond what we're already doing and what's already in the works, is targeting gamers. Kayahoga got me going on that one, and I can't seem to get it out of my mind: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg7962691;topicseen#msg7962691 That's a huge 'market' of potential users who are already 'set up' and only need the miner and BAT file to get going.

How do we effectively reach them?

HR, so glad you remembered my suggestion =), im honored.  I feel that once we get the tip bits fixed we should really start hitting Twitch and the League of Legends communities.  I used to be really heavy into those communities but I am going to be a dad at the end of the year so I have been pulling away from the gaming world.  Ideally I would be streaming and play a DGB promo video to my followers for commercials.  There are MILLIONS of people that watch twitch steams every night, if we can start targeting that would greatly increase our exposure and it would be targeting people that could use their current hardware to mine. 

These gaming communities already have high end cards and are equipped to run algos like qubit and groestl.  Especially with how NVIDIA has caught up to AMD in the mining world I feel like everyone could mine with the hardware they have. 

I am excited that there is already a hard core gamer on board.  Hopefully they will be an entry point for people to get into the crypto world. 

Do we have a list of games that we want to go after for using DGB as an in-game currency?  Would the game itself accept DGB or would the DGB exchange allow users to convert DGB to the games currency.  For example, league of legends has RIOT Points ( RP ).  Would there been an exchange that would convert DGB to USD to RP or would the game native accept DGB?
Jump to: