Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1215. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
http://www.miners-pool.eu/#/ went up from 20 workers 2 days ago on Qubit to 36 today.

Good news! Need more smart people in there Smiley
Could use a few guys on groestl ! Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Is there a way to F*ck up his payouts. like getting high diff?

DDoS his pool would be the only way.
It's not very fair tho. Smiley

No,thats not the way to work indead.
Lovin' Crypto
My feelings tell's me that Digibyte will bring one hell of a update within a few days!

Market look's healthy, "big guys" trying to jump in, and then we wil never see the 2 digits again!

Digibyte, Already back from china/japan?

My feelings tell's me something good aswell Smiley
Lovin' Crypto

DDoS his pool would be the only way.
It's not very fair tho. Smiley

Weird, weird, weird.

Nobody has been finding Groestl blocks for the last couple of hours EXCEPT FOR, you guessed it: ____________ !

Very strange indeed. Hauling them all in for himself!

Something's got to be done about that critter.

Maybe he will leave if everytime the diff risses ?

As you know i'm not a miner, just calling some options for quick responding to this problem.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Weird, weird, weird.

Nobody has been finding Groestl blocks for the last couple of hours EXCEPT FOR, you guessed it: ____________ !

Very strange indeed. Hauling them all in for himself!

Something's got to be done about that critter.

What about a dice game for Digibyte?

A friend made this http://www.guldencoindice.nl
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Whats wrong with pools?
.theblocksfactory.com are down ...

Not only pools, Bittrex experiencing regular problems with DGB wallet. Wallet disabled, my transfer stuck on two days.

It's just The Blocks Factory that's down - all of its pools and various web interfaces - looks like they've got a serious issue and are frozen in time.

Bird's pool and Crypto Pool Mining are hammering away. BTW, Crypto Pool Mining is in London? How did I get the idea that they were in Virginia?

As far as exchanges go, don't trust any of them! I get on and off immediately - only there long enough to get the trade done, and then everything's back in MY wallet. I've had issues with Cryptsy, but they've always made good . . . sooner or later. Never had a problem with MintPal, but they're going though a take-over so better safe than sorry. Never used Bittrex - never had the need and with what I've seen posted here the last few weeks, there's not much to get me too excited about them either.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Doesn't look like Jared is back from China. Looking forward to some exciting developments as well.

YC

My feelings tell's me that Digibyte will bring one hell of a update within a few days!

Market look's healthy, "big guys" trying to jump in, and then we wil never see the 2 digits again!

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Bittrex wallet still disabled?  Can anyone tell me if the mined coins that i have been sent there will show up eventually after wallet enabled again? thanks

Yep.
You should give a try at Cryptsy.com

It seems very stable comparated to Bittrex.

To me, it's even better for trading. If you're using an online wallet, it may be safer aswell.

I had a bad experience with Criptsy. Deposits credited with a delay of a few days. Markets could freeze during active trading.
Activity: 363
Bittrex wallet still disabled?  Can anyone tell me if the mined coins that i have been sent there will show up eventually after wallet enabled again? thanks
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Buying and selling is impossible at Bittrex for over a week now... bad thing for DGB
Lovin' Crypto
Whats wrong with pools?

Not only pools, Bittrex experiencing regular problems with DGB wallet. Wallet disabled, my transfer stuck on two days.

You should give a try at Cryptsy.com

It seems very stable comparated to Bittrex.

To me, it's even better for trading. If you're using an online wallet, it may be safer aswell.
for groestl miners, here is an optimized miner

It's for groestl, not for myriad-groestl that used in DigiByte.
Whats wrong with pools?

Activity: 342
for groestl miners, here is an optimized miner
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngroelst-optimized-kernel-freeann-779591

works on windows 7 and 13.2 drivers
I think it is based on grs-sgminer so use "-k optimized" but you can use it on other pools

credits to Litejavichu

i cant personally test coz im a linux miner
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Whats wrong with pools?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
This is what will start spreading the word and causing more adoption!

BitFlyer Deal Brings Bitcoin Option to 48,000 Online Stores in Japan
Pete Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) | Published on September 24, 2014 at 21:18 BST

GMO Payment Gateway (GMO-PG) has partnered with bitFlyer to provide its 48,000 online merchants the option to accept bitcoin starting later this year.

Founded in 1995, GMO-PG specializes in providing payment services to e-commerce platforms and mobile content providers. Data from Forbes suggests that the company, a subsidiary of the larger GMO Internet, nets $61m in annual sales and has a market capitalization of $374m.

BitFlyer CEO Yuzo Kano framed the partnership as a “business-and-capital alliance” that will result in the creation a first-of-its-kind bitcoin settlement service in Japan, while creating a safer and more convenient domestic e-commerce environment.

Kano explained:

“This service will enable miscellaneous goods such as consumer electronics devices offered by Internet-based virtual retailers, digital content such as music and games, and other items to be purchased using bitcoin.”

GMO-PG currently has more than 48,000 merchant customers, all of which will have the ability to start accepting bitcoin this November when the payment method will be fully enabled.

In addition to its partnership with bitFlyer, GMO-PG has also made an undisclosed investment in the Japan-based bitcoin exchange. BitFlyer previously raised $1.6m in July with the goal of becoming the leading player in bitcoin’s now-burgeoning market in Japan.

Early Internet giant supports bitcoin

GMO-PG’s parent company GMO Internet has aimed to provide a one-stop solution for entrepreneurs seeking to start online businesses in Japan since 1991. As such, GMO is often positioned as an alternative to consumer e-commerce giant Rakuten, but for the Asian nation’s business market.

GMO sells domain names, provides web hosting and security services and allows its online merchant customers accept a wide variety of payment methods – including credit cards, bank transfers and soon bitcoin – through GMO-PG.

The embrace of bitcoin also comes at a time when GMO is seeking to expand its influence beyond its home market to others in Southeast Asia. However, it faces competition from Alibaba’s popular Alipay service, which notably struck a deal with Rakuten in April to enable its payment option on Rakuten’s platforms.

Rakuten itself has been publicly positive about bitcoin, with CEO Hiroshi Mikitani voicing his support for the technology this July.

bitFlyer moves for market dominance

The move is also the latest from bitFlyer that finds it establishing itself as a leading force in Japan’s still nascent bitcoin ecosystem.

Founded in January of this year, bitFlyer has worked to quickly set itself apart. Key to that has been CEO Kano’s own narrative, as he left his former employer, Goldman Sachs, to start the company last year.

Though the market has seen a number of notable exchange launches in recent months, all companies are operating in the shadow of Mt. Gox, the now-defunct Japan-based exchange that colored early public perception in the country.

Still, this isn’t stopping bitFlyer from moving aggressively to capture the market. For example, the startup recently launched Japan’s first bitcoin crowdfunding platform, fundFlyer, a platform that takes aim at more established crowdfunding services such as Kickstarter and Japan’s popular alternative Shooting Star.

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/bitflyer-gmo-48000-online-stores-japan/
Jump to: