Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1216. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Any chance to fix Bittrex issues?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Alot of people are mining DGB-Scrypt on multipool.us (I am too). I don't think they have their name set to show up in the blockchain.

Give a try at Groestl and Qubit. It's worth it.
There's a few pool doing this aswell, major are : CryptoMiningPool.com and miners-pool.eu

Your engine will run cooler with Groestl
Your profits would be tiny better with Qubit

+1

(I also like http://dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/ )
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Anyone know why birdspool P2 SHA256 shows as many bad shares as good?
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
whattomine shows similar results and every time you refresh the coinwarz website you find another coin at the top. I checked scrypt algo because I want to use my gridseeds for DGB. But I didn't know whattomine.com and it is a realy nice website Smiley

My rough calculations suggest that you should be getting somewhere from 325 to 650 DBG a day with each gridseed (scrypt data is really scant). How does that compare with your actual results?

BTW everybody, the majority of scrypt blocks are being found by these two 'anonymous' addresses:

D6wa4NnTFdqthm9XaP4wp3KpvXuR8trzoh

DHGBXFGjwUHjVsUu1KQFZYcxRyXHANA33z

Follow the money trail if you like - sorry, I don't have time.  Sad

Alot of people are mining DGB-Scrypt on multipool.us (I am too). I don't think they have their name set to show up in the blockchain.

Give a try at Groestl and Qubit. It's worth it.
There's a few pool doing this aswell, major are : CryptoMiningPool.com and miners-pool.eu

Your engine will run cooler with Groestl
Your profits would be tiny better with Qubit
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
whattomine shows similar results and every time you refresh the coinwarz website you find another coin at the top. I checked scrypt algo because I want to use my gridseeds for DGB. But I didn't know whattomine.com and it is a realy nice website Smiley

My rough calculations suggest that you should be getting somewhere from 325 to 650 DBG a day with each gridseed (scrypt data is really scant). How does that compare with your actual results?

BTW everybody, the majority of scrypt blocks are being found by these two 'anonymous' addresses:

Activity: 75
Started a thread in the Casheer app forum, Introducing Digibyte.

Everybody come and say hello @ the thread and support Digibyte and get it listed!

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=361

Done!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Started a thread in the Casheer app forum, Introducing Digibyte.

Everybody come and say hello @ the thread and support Digibyte and get it listed!

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=361

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Interesting to see what coins head up the list of a purely ASIC scrypt analysis: Coinwarz (and the list IS very volatile)

DigitalCoin and EarthCoin, the first at .00003201 and the second trading between 2 and 3 satoshi (both are around all time lows), surrounded by no-names, has beens, and junkers, but all currently profitable if you mine and dump (mine with ASIC, that is, and sell to idiots).

The crypto world is slightly mad. No value is given to long term prospects. No value is given to the design of the coin. No value is given to the dev team. Value is still determined by one simplistic algorithym: the number of coins in circulation relative to the number of other coins in circulation. Valuation doesn't even get beyond a relative valuation WITHIN the crypto world! These two coins I just mentioned illustrate my point! What difference is there between the two? Other than their relative money supply? They're both trash in all other respects, but with DigitalCoin being much trashier, and valued some 1000 times higher! There's only one thing to explain that.

We need to keep this in mind when setting our expectations for DGB's pricing. Until the juvenile mentality of counting with our fingers is part of the past, I think we'll have to settle for a two year old's X divided by Y method of estimating value.

(This could all change quickly though, with the advent of easy fiat access to cryptos, of course.)

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Too many errors on that first hastily posted WhatToMine screenshot. It's been replaced. Refresh your browsers before quoting. Thanks.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Try these modified input parameters (that I have tested and/or researched almost in full) using www.whattomine.com .

Remember that readings are network hashrate estimates extrapolated from current network diff readings, and that both are volatile, so put a 24 filter on it for smoothing.

Groestl inputs are for the myriad-groestl kernel.

(And yes, they have DMD at the top too . . . the PoS diff is making it look like it's mineable . . . guess I should criticize What To Mine equally tough on this one . . . )

Edit: found a bunch of mistakes on the original hastily posted image so I took it down and put up a new one. Sorry.

Edit2: an interesting side note is to take notice of the P&L of all the coins - everything's being mined at a loss when electricity costs are factored in - and that DGB, to take but one example, but MYR is almost a mirror image - doesn't get to breakeven until around 100 satoshi or so . . . and that brings me back to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8801380

And if you're a long term, early adopter, you do both.  Grin

Activity: 109
is it too late now to mine DGB  Huh Huh

Never too late, especially if you're in it for the long term.

And in the short run, .0022 BTC a day for each 1000 KH/s of scrypt equivalent is very hard to match. I challenge anyone who wants to give it a go to start the list of coins that are currently doing better. Wink

Get on it my man and don't find yourself down the road saying could've, would've, should've.

If you're mining, there really is nowhere else to go.  Grin

I see only 0.0003 BTC / 1000KH / day at coinwarz.com. Don't know where your results came from  Huh

But anyways it's worth mining because 0.0001 BTC to 0.001 BTC per DGB could be a range in some years.

Coinwarz is out of date and behind the times. They have DMD at the top and it's not even mineable. Won't be mineable again until the 27th or 28th. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8905903 And have you noticed that Coinwarz only has Digibyte in scrypt? Talk about being out of it!

Try out http://www.whattomine.com/ Much much better in my opinion, and much closer to various, corroborative results published by individual miners (first hand knowledge) here on this thread. And .0022 is the 'low end' of the daily range.

And dems da facts that you can literally take to the bank!

(If you need to see in order to believe, point your miners at DGB!)

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

And in the short run, .0022 BTC a day for each 1000 KH/s of scrypt equivalent is very hard to match. I challenge anyone who wants to give it a go to start the list of coins that are currently doing better. Wink

Get on it my man and don't find yourself down the road saying could've, would've, should've.

I see only 0.0003 BTC / 1000KH / day at coinwarz.com. Don't know where your results came from  Huh

But anyways it's worth mining because 0.0001 BTC to 0.001 BTC per DGB could be a range in some years.

Coinwarz is out of date and behind the times. They have DMD at the top and it's not even mineable. Won't be mineable again until the 27th or 28th. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8905903 And have you noticed that Coinwarz only has Digibyte in scrypt? Talk about being out of it!

Try out http://www.whattomine.com/ Much much better in my opinion, and much closer to several corroborative results published by individual miners (first hand knowledge) here on this thread. And .0022 is the 'low end' of the daily range.

And dems da facts that you can literally take to the bank!

(If you need to see in order to believe, point your miners at DGB!)

Activity: 109
is it too late now to mine DGB  Huh Huh

If you're mining, there really is nowhere else to go.  Grin

I see only 0.0003 BTC / 1000KH / day at coinwarz.com. Don't know where your results came from  Huh

Activity: 254
Nice idea for Hardwarewallets, gets opensource!
Someday maybe have a kind of smartphone secured for payments around the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avTltQwS3gI
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Here's how I see the publicizing might go:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good news for miners who are looking for both short term and long term results.

DigiByte is back in the saddle again after having made the change over to multi-algo mining.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4424910

Digibyte is now a multi-algo cryptocurrency and is currently one of the most profitable coins to mine. http://www.whattomine.com/

Please refer to the OP for the complete list of mining pools for the various algorithms, and let us know you're around by posting on the thread where you're sure to receive a hearty welcome.

(Be advised that unfortunately, thorough investigation has shown that there are scammers out there running unofficial pools that have been shown to skim anywhere from 20% to 45% of miners' hashrates right off the top – be forewarned, and do yourself a favor by using only the officially approved pools you find on the OP.)

I would make no specific mention to the scammer(s), nor mention names, or anything of the sort, and would keep the fair warning as generic as possible.

Finally, that's just a 'rough draft' of my general idea - I'm sure it can be improved upon and I thank you in advance for doing so.

We all should talk about DGB this way yes.
But, if we talk about DGB, people will come check what is has to offer.
We should say what in this message, to tell everyone it's for a long run.

I agree 100%.

On both the long term and that it should be in the message.

Much of what DGB has to offer is on the OP, so I think that steering people to the OP is a good idea. That having been said, it might be a good idea to make the message more scintillating. We've got some good writers here and hopefully we'll get a good final draft drawn up sometime soon . . . that is if we think that now is the time (some might want to still buy some more on the cheap first, for example . . .).

Activity: 254
p.s
Bitcoin comeback right know?

Yes i think PayPal Announces pushed it!
http://www.coindesk.com/paypal-announces-first-partnerships-bitcoin-space/
 Grin

At the time, PayPal also suggested it is only seeking to promote bitcoin, stating that while other cryptocurrencies have been available for some time “only bitcoin has achieved significant scale” in the payments space to date.
Oh dear, wait few years!
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto

Here's how I see the publicizing might go:

Good news for miners who are looking for both short term and long term results.

DigiByte is back in the saddle again after having made the change over to multi-algo mining.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4424910

Digibyte is now a multi-algo cryptocurrency and is currently one of the most profitable coins to mine. http://www.whattomine.com/

Please refer to the OP for the complete list of mining pools for the various algorithms, and let us know you're around by posting on the thread where you're sure to receive a hearty welcome.

(Be advised that unfortunately, thorough investigation has shown that there are scammers out there running unofficial pools that have been shown to skim anywhere from 20% to 45% of miners' hashrates right off the top – be forewarned, and do yourself a favor by using only the officially approved pools you find on the OP.)

I would make no specific mention to the scammer(s), nor mention names, or anything of the sort, and would keep the fair warning as generic as possible.

Finally, that's just a 'rough draft' of my general idea - I'm sure it can be improved upon and I thank you in advance for doing so.

We all should talk about DGB this way yes.
But, if we talk about DGB, people will come check what is has to offer.
We should say what in this message, to tell everyone it's for a long run.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
This would be awesome!
https://twitter.com/Dennahz/status/513761520166383616

"Who will be the first to implement 2fa in a wallet?"
Pointless as it's all about the private key in wallet.dat

And what if you can only enter/see the wallet.dat with 2fa?
It's still pointless as wallet.dat is on your pc. If you want to change it and have a security advantage with 2fa you'd need to completely reinvent how it is dealt with the private key. Furthermore, you'd need a central authority (like google) to get a working 2fa.
IMHO we won't see a reasonable 2fa on any cryptocurrency in the near future.

A 2fa key can be created for unique coin addresses.... If wallet does not include that address then 2fa wont work.... I think it can be done and but wallet key is already there... That is why it may be pointless

Thank you for explenation,i'm  not that of a wiskid Wink

p.s
Bitcoin comeback right know?
Jump to: