Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1218. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Hoping whoever is doing the daily dump will soon find another coin to go and annoy Roll Eyes
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
DigiByte is disabled again on Bittrex. Is the dev team in contact with Bittrex to help them solve their problem and get DGB activated asap?
It is in the best interests of DigiByte to be activated on Bittrex again soonest possible.

Our wallets keep going into safe mode ... Anyone know whats going on?

Thanks,
richie

@devs

richie is working for Bittrex and is asking in this thread for advice. Have you contacted him?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Yes, DGB groestl implementation is the same as Myriadcoin Groestl.

I just tried to run wallet in testnet too and "no block source available".  Curious, why do you want to run testnet?

Thanks for your response!, About your question, I'm testing a new pool server Wink ...
Activity: 342
Hello guys!

Three questions :

a) Is working the testing net of digibyte? ... Because the wallet (in testing mode) don't receive blocks and no connect to the network .

b) Is the Digibyte's Groestl implementation the same to MyriadCoin Groestl?

c) Is using a specific groestl implementation?

Thanks in advance!  Grin

Yes, DGB groestl implementation is the same as Myriadcoin Groestl.

I just tried to run wallet in testnet too and "no block source available".  Curious, why do you want to run testnet?
Activity: 275
so , can anyone tell me where is the digibyte's futrue ?? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
DigiByte is disabled again on Bittrex. Is the dev team in contact with Bittrex to help them solve their problem and get DGB activated asap?
It is in the best interests of DigiByte to be activated on Bittrex again soonest possible.

Thanks,
richie
Does anyone know the best email to contact them? We have not heard back from our request on Twitter on private messaging. We would like to get the technical details of the error they are requesting. Is anyone else having issues with the wallet going into safe mode?

"version" : 3000100,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "paytxfee" : 1.00000000,
    "relayfee" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : "Warning: The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues."

Wallet just went offline again.  Please email us [email protected] or just PM us here on the forums.

thanks,
Richie
Hello guys!

Three questions :

a) Is working the testing net of digibyte? ... Because the wallet (in testing mode) don't receive blocks and no connect to the network .

b) Is the Digibyte's Groestl implementation the same to MyriadCoin Groestl?

c) Is using a specific groestl implementation?

Thanks in advance!  Grin

@andr0x,

Thanks! Very nice "how to"!

You're welcome!  Grin If you need some help, only let me know  Smiley
Activity: 924
I was thinking along the same lines. If the pool was taking off so much in fees, people should just stop mining it. Looks like that has started to occur.

YC

Boost Pool's hashrate has fallen by 75% in these last couple of days, and Crypto Pool Mining's hashrate has increased to around 1 GH/s!

Congratulations to all those miners who have decided to stop feeding the troll (never better said – literally), and to reward honest, hardworking pool operators.

My hat's off to you all!

This also means that scrxxx only has about a half a million DGB to dump each day! Very good news.

Thanks for restoring my faith in the majority's ability to think smart and do the right thing!

P.S. For those of you in Europe, The Blocks Factory is a great pool that would give you less latency (if you're mining on a U.S. pool). And, don't shy away from giving Groestl a try - it's just as profitable as the other algos, and your cards run cooler. Wink http://dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Thanks,
richie

For all notice, Here is a company worker asking for bittrex what to do.

Boost Pool's hashrate has fallen by 75% in these last couple of days, and Crypto Pool Mining's hashrate has increased to around 1 GH/s!

Congratulations to all those miners who have decided to stop feeding the troll (never better said – literally), and to reward honest, hardworking pool operators.

My hat's off to you all!

This also means that scrxxx only has about a half a million DGB to dump each day! Very good news.

Thanks for restoring my faith in the majority's ability to think smart and do the right thing!

Great news!  

Thank you.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

My hat's off to you all!

P.S. For those of you in Europe, The Blocks Factory is a great pool that would give you less latency (if you're mining on a U.S. pool). And, don't shy away from giving Groestl a try - it's just as profitable as the other algos, and your cards run cooler. Wink http://dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com
Activity: 442

Thanks,
richie
Does anyone know the best email to contact them? We have not heard back from our request on Twitter on private messaging. We would like to get the technical details of the error they are requesting. Is anyone else having issues with the wallet going into safe mode?

I have sent them the request. Let's wait for their reply.
Activity: 342
--------------------------------------------o--------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone for sharing your mining configurations and results. I'm looking forward to seeing your follow-up posts as promised. And to everyone who still hasn't had a chance, or hadn't seen this until now, it's not too late and the more the data the better.

BTW, that's a real handy use of Coin Control!
(The things you never think of until you see someone else do it!)

--------------------------------------------o--------------------------------------------

here is my result for mining 24 hrs at cryptohunger, unfortunately there is not much hash left in cryptohunger and there are many hours without blocks found, looks like the miners moved to boostpool
wont be testing further for 48 hrs, not enough hash to efficiently find blocks in cryptohunger anymore

3426 DGB with 13.1 Mhs = 261.53 DGB/Mh

i will be moving my miner back to blocksfactory-skein now,
i cant test boostpool since payout is BTC or GRS only but I want DGB payout
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
Talking about mining...

Is anyone mining Digibyte on Qubit algo using win7 and R9 280x ?
I'm having hard times trying to find a good setup.

I can mine Skein np on Miners-pool.eu , but I cannot find a working config for Qubit.

If anyone wouldn't mine sharing some informations about this. It would be great! Smiley

Here are my batch File on Win7x64. Im on R9 290; maybe it wil help.
sgminer -k qubitcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum.eu.miners-pool.eu:8390 -u xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx --gpu-platform 0 -w 256 -I 15 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 20481 --no-submit-stale

sgminer-5-0-beta-windows

I got mine working now, cheers!
Now I keep looking for a fine tune bat file for the R9 280x. Just being fanatic xD

I'm mining on miners-pool.eu
If some peeps want to come upgrade the hashrate, feel free to join the party!
Not going to join this boost poolxD

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Thanks,
richie

Digibyte,    PM
create an account on Bittrex, go to the Help section, send support request.
The error message for the DGB wallet is:

Wallet offline - blockchain issues

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Thanks,
richie
Activity: 826
Diff has doubled since this weekend.
What's going on  Huh
Activity: 937

Thanks,
richie
Jump to: