Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1222. (Read 3058816 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
15,000,000 order @22 on Mintpal! Nice!

YC

Someone's baiting srcxxx.  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Here boy.

@bogglor, Very cool!

Add: I think I'm going to "get in line" over on MintPal.  Smiley

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
My first crypto resource (where I took my first crypto baby steps): http://www.cryptobadger.com/

Hey, cryptobadger is where I got my first info also. I still have the bookmarks in my web browser Wink
I followed his steps to build my linux box and set up cgminer for LTC mining! I even bought the plastic crates!
Yes, the motherboard is sitting on wood slats, hehehe.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
15,000,000 order @22 on Mintpal! Nice!

YC
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Glad to see Digibyte's participation and getting the name out. There was an article about BTC and Ali Baba, so that could be a factor.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102016503

BTC has retreated a bit.

YC

We just wanted to say hello to everyone from the BTC Expo in Shanghai! We have been making some excellent contacts to help bring DigiByte into the Chinese & Asian markets!

There are people from all over the world, but the majority of attendees are Chinese. We have gained some very important insight into not only how Bitcoin & Digital Currencies are being regulated in China but how people here are utilizing them. There is no doubt Chinese mining & purchasing power is the most dominant force in the crypto market at the moment.

Most people here feel the recent dip in Bitcoin's price can be attributed to Chinese investors sending BTC to brokers oversees to buy into the Alibaba IPO. Which was a smart move on their end as the initial price was set at $68 and momentarily hit $97 yesterday. This is a very powerful indicator as to how close Wall Street and Digital Currencies are becoming.

If you are here please say hello! Otherwise, we will keep everyone updated & will report any major events or announcements!
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Here are my stats for the last 15 days:

And my startup file using 7950's:

Code:
export DISPLAY=:0
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=75
export GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
/home/name/grs-sgminer/sgminer -k myriadcoin-groestl -I 19 --thread-concurrency 21712  
--gpu-engine 925 --gpu-memclock 1250 --gpu-powertune 0 --lookup-gap 2 --temp-target 80  
--auto-fan

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I would stay away from Richland APUs honestly. If you don't use the integrated graphics there's no point in buying APUs.
Want to stay AMD? Try the Athlon brand (APU with no GPU), otherwise consider Intel.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Sorry HR i'm not a miner,

I did  send a pm to mprep, the mod of this thread/forum with the information you provided.
Maybe he can do something to just alert people.

thank you!

It's good that you've taken the time to try to alert others, unfortunately, either it takes a long time for word to spread, or people just don't care, which is something I just don't understand when it's actually harming them - unless it's that we've got some big buyers still working on establishing long term DGB positions and they want to buy from the schmucks a little longer before calling their bluff. Whatever the case, I think we need to make pool identification mandatory on blocks discovered - it only makes sense, unless the idea is to confuse and obstruct . . .

24, you really need to do some mining, if only as a hobby with one small machine. Not only is it very enlightening with respect to crypto's 'behind the scenes, inner workings', but it's fun too! I can't recommend it enough. These days you can put together a rig on a very limited budget. Check out the basic configuration I've put at the bottom of this post - it'll have you hummin' at 20 MH/s with less than 80W power draw on the part of the cards (add another 60 or so for the rest of a basic desktop) and leave you with a completely functional computer to use as you like with whatever task you like at the same time!!! Of course you could always use that money to buy the DGB directly from the schmucks and be done with it, but then you'd be without that great computer to do other things with, and you'd lose out on all the fun as well. Wink

--------------------------------------------o--------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone for sharing your mining configurations and results. I'm looking forward to seeing your follow-up posts as promised. And to everyone who still hasn't had a chance, or hadn't seen this until now, it's not too late and the more the data the better.

BTW, that's a real handy use of Coin Control!
(The things you never think of until you see someone else do it!)

--------------------------------------------o--------------------------------------------

24, a sample hardward config for you:

More info: http://cryptomining-blog.com/1141-a-bit-more-on-the-actual-power-usage-of-geforce-gtx-750-ti/

My first crypto resource (where I took my first crypto baby steps): http://www.cryptobadger.com/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We just wanted to say hello to everyone from the BTC Expo in Shanghai! We have been making some excellent contacts to help bring DigiByte into the Chinese & Asian markets!

There are people from all over the world, but the majority of attendees are Chinese. We have gained some very important insight into not only how Bitcoin & Digital Currencies are being regulated in China but how people here are utilizing them. There is no doubt Chinese mining & purchasing power is the most dominant force in the crypto market at the moment.

Most people here feel the recent dip in Bitcoin's price can be attributed to Chinese investors sending BTC to brokers oversees to buy into the Alibaba IPO. Which was a smart move on their end as the initial price was set at $68 and momentarily hit $97 yesterday. This is a very powerful indicator as to how close Wall Street and Digital Currencies are becoming.

If you are here please say hello! Otherwise, we will keep everyone updated & will report any major events or announcements!

roger that.china is crypto-gold-montain.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

DigiByte? Yes!
I have two of these 7850. Picked them up cheap ($119 each) 10 months ago when I started mining.

What do you use to overclocking? http://sourceforge.net/projects/amdovdrvctrl/?
No, I change the settings in the mining program.
Activity: 254
I have two of these 7850. Picked them up cheap ($119 each) 10 months ago when I started mining.

What do you use to overclocking? http://sourceforge.net/projects/amdovdrvctrl/?
DigiByte? Yes!
I think at 1120 engine and 970 memory is the MAX.
I just checked results on other pages. Just have a look.
http://myriad.theblockexplorer.com/help.php
http://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/242jg9/myriadcoin_mining_hardware_comparison_list_please/
Sorry but you have to read a bit. Ive done the same with my cards Wink Thats the problem. Getting the rigth settings for your card its not as easy at as it seems.
On the other hand you wrote you have a 7850s model. S stands for smaler model?

Thx for posting. Get your Memory down. I got it at 600. AMD can downclock to 150. Just play with your Bios.
In advance you can put your engine up to 1150... maybe 1200 depends if you want to downclock the voltage of your card as well.
Im running 3x 7950 @ 1.081 voltage and stable clock @ 1200
Do you have a link for compiled sph-sgminer 4.1.0 version for win7 to test?

I tweaked it a little bit, it won't seem to let me set the memory speed more than 150 less than engine.
at 1100 engine, I couldn't go lower than 950 memory, it would keep resetting to 1200
at 1120 engine, I couldn't go lower than 970 memory, it would keep resetting to 1200

here's my current GPU stats:
GPU 0: 5.6 / 5.5 Mh/s | A:2167  R:22  HW:0  U:3.14/m  I:20  xI:0  rI:0
63.0 C  F: 64% (2794 RPM)  E: 1120 MHz  M: 970 Mhz  V: 1.075V  A: 99%  P: 0%
Last initialised: [2014-09-19 07:31:44]
Thread 0: 5.6 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE

GPU 1: 5.5 / 5.4 Mh/s | A:2182  R:18  HW:0  U:3.16/m  I:20  xI:0  rI:0
60.0 C  F: 47% (1530 RPM)  E: 1120 MHz  M: 970 Mhz  V: 1.138V  A: 99%  P: 0%
Thread 1: 5.5 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE

I think at 1120 engine and 970 memory is the MAX.
I just checked results on other pages. Just have a look.
http://myriad.theblockexplorer.com/help.php
http://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/242jg9/myriadcoin_mining_hardware_comparison_list_please/
Sorry but you have to read a bit. Ive done the same with my cards Wink Thats the problem. Getting the rigth settings for your card its not as easy at as it seems.
On the other hand you wrote you have a 7850s model. S stands for smaler model?
DigiByte? Yes!
Thx for posting. Get your Memory down. I got it at 600. AMD can downclock to 150. Just play with your Bios.
In advance you can put your engine up to 1150... maybe 1200 depends if you want to downclock the voltage of your card as well.

I tweaked it a little bit, it won't seem to let me set the memory speed more than 150 less than engine.
at 1100 engine, I couldn't go lower than 950 memory, it would keep resetting to 1200
at 1120 engine, I couldn't go lower than 970 memory, it would keep resetting to 1200

here's my current GPU stats:
GPU 0: 5.6 / 5.5 Mh/s | A:2167  R:22  HW:0  U:3.14/m  I:20  xI:0  rI:0
63.0 C  F: 64% (2794 RPM)  E: 1120 MHz  M: 970 Mhz  V: 1.075V  A: 99%  P: 0%
Thread 0: 5.6 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE

GPU 1: 5.5 / 5.4 Mh/s | A:2182  R:18  HW:0  U:3.16/m  I:20  xI:0  rI:0
60.0 C  F: 47% (1530 RPM)  E: 1120 MHz  M: 970 Mhz  V: 1.138V  A: 99%  P: 0%
Thread 1: 5.5 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE
------------------------------
NEW exchange open.
http://www.coldcryptos.com/
THIS IS STILL BETA.
------------------------------

Short review.
I could register.
I could do deposit.
I place an order.
Trades:
DGB/BTC
DGB/Dogecoin
DGB/Litecoin
lot of other altcoins.....

Till now:
Only hotwallets
Very low volume till now.

Maybe someone will check it out as well. Have fun @ trading!
I aimed my two 7850s at the groestl cryptopoolmining pool today, Linux - Ubuntu 12.04, sph-sgminer 4.1.0-103-g00015
Code:
$ cat gpuGR
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
/home/xxxxxx/sk/sph-sgminer/sgminer -k myriadcoin-groestl \
-o stratum+tcp://eu1.cryptopoolmining.com:5017 -u bogglor.gr -p x \
2> ~/gpulogGR.`date +%s`
engine 1100
memory 1250
intensity 20 (out of a 31 maximum)
I have around 10.9 MH/s
over an 8 hour period I got 1062.78924113 DGB
Comes out to about 292.5 DGB per day per MH

DigiByte? Yes!

Can I kindly get your hashrate to payout numbers, and miner and algo switch that you are using for Groestl?

Nothing more than that.

Please post numbers for at least the last 24 hours. A 48 hour period would be great. 7 days would also be welcomed. All three would be fantastic! (You can save a csv file from the transactions page of your wallet, open it with Excel or OpenOffice Calc, eliminate all transactions except mining proceeds, sum them up, divide by the number of days for your sample period, then divide that by your total average MH/s, and you'll have your DGB per 1 MH/s per day numbers to report.)

This would be a great help and my many thanks in advance to everyone who takes the time to share.

My 24 hour rolling average was around 312 DGB a day for each 1 MH/s of hash until a couple of days ago. We had technical difficulties at one pool that skewed my figures for the last couple of days (lower), but now I'm on a 225 DGB a day rate (more or less - I plan to do some better analysis this weekend . . . hence my petition for you to share your numbers as well).

Thanks again.

I aimed my two 7850s at the groestl cryptopoolmining pool today, Linux - Ubuntu 12.04, sph-sgminer 4.1.0-103-g00015
Code:
$ cat gpuGR
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
/home/xxxxxx/sk/sph-sgminer/sgminer -k myriadcoin-groestl \
-o stratum+tcp://eu1.cryptopoolmining.com:5017 -u bogglor.gr -p x \
2> ~/gpulogGR.`date +%s`
engine 1100
memory 1250
intensity 20 (out of a 31 maximum)
I have around 10.9 MH/s
over an 8 hour period I got 1062.78924113 DGB
Comes out to about 292.5 DGB per day per MH
I can provide stable data for Qubit CPU mining.
I mine with normal desktop CPU 4 cores active. 24/h
Core I5 3rd generation.
My income ist around 600 DGB per day.
Very low, but this machine has to run 24/7 and i dont pay electricity.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Data from cryptopoolmining.com with GRS algo is coming this weekend.
3x 7950 with grs-sgminer1_4_0 on myriadcoin-groest algo.
Activity: 342

Can I kindly get your hashrate to payout numbers, and miner and algo switch that you are using for Groestl?

Nothing more than that.

Please post numbers for at least the last 24 hours. A 48 hour period would be great. 7 days would also be welcomed. All three would be fantastic! (You can save a csv file from the transactions page of your wallet, open it with Excel or OpenOffice Calc, eliminate all transactions except mining proceeds, sum them up, divide by the number of days for your sample period, then divide that by your total average MH/s, and you'll have your DGB per 1 MH/s per day numbers to report.)

This would be a great help and my many thanks in advance to everyone who takes the time to share.

My 24 hour rolling average was around 312 DGB a day for each 1 MH/s of hash until a couple of days ago. We had technical difficulties at one pool that skewed my figures for the last couple of days (lower), but now I'm on a 225 DGB a day rate (more or less - I plan to do some better analysis this weekend . . . hence my petition for you to share your numbers as well).

Thanks again.

I can help providing data by switching back my miner to grs-sgminer on cryptohunger and get back 24 and 48 hrs after.
My GPU is AMD 7850 1GB ram
on sgminer my hashrate is 10.1 Mhs
on grs-sgminer my displayed hashrate is 13.1 Mhs

in the meantime, here is partial data, mined for 12 hours (10:57pm to 10:35am) and got 3,280 DGB
3280 DGB / 13.1 = 250.38 DGB / MHs in 12 hrs (500 DGB / 1 Mhs / day)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I think you mean Digibyte-groestl instead of myr-groestl?

I understand you are not a miner.

The kernel that DGB-groestl algo uses is same as myr-groestl.

example when mining using AMD you run
sgminer.exe -k myriadcoin-groestl

or when mining using NVIDIA
ccminer.exe --algo=myr-gr

Thank you for the explenation!
Sort of new in the mining world and trying to understand everything.  There is allot to know about  Lips sealed  step by step i will get there!

Jump to: