Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1225. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
SUNDAY WILL BE THE DAY FOR DGB AT 2PM EASTERN TIME. VALUE SHOULD INCREASE BE READY
BUY WHILE ITS STILL LOW Grin

Any new annoucement ?

seems more like someone who want to pump the price a little.

I would not call that a pump, but clearing cheap DGBs Wink

Who wanted to buy everything that tops 25 sat again? Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am a long time holder of digibyte since start..I bought when value was high and still buying when value is low...
This is a best time to get in dgb when its low in value as Jared said. Once mintpal and than bter adds it and merchants start accepting it 1000 + retailers value will shoot up for sure...
Support DGB
GO JARED...
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
SUNDAY WILL BE THE DAY FOR DGB AT 2PM EASTERN TIME. VALUE SHOULD INCREASE BE READY

Any new annoucement ?

That's a better way to say it  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Any new annoucement ?

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Any new annoucement ?

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

Any new annoucement ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
We are taking a closer look into this. Our initial take is this is a temporary phenomena while multi-algo mining hash-rates stabilize. There was many back to back blocks so that will cause the difficulty to go higher than it should. It also may be the same party who was attempting to manipulate the chain with an ASIC before the switch could be attempting to do something similar again.

Scrypt - If you notice in the blockchain, every so often, someone finds 15-20 scrypt blocks in a 1-3 minute span. This has been happening alot. It even happened a few times during the time when there was a problem with finding scrypt blocks.

The person/pool doing this doesn't have their name set to show up in the blockchain. Is there a way to find out if this is legit, or maybe someone found a way to find a bunch of blocks at once.

Here's an example: from 180952 to 180970 in only 79 seconds. Out of those 19 blocks, 17 were scrypt. I suppose it's possible that someone is throwing a bunch of hash every so often. But...

Maybe the same party that is manipulating the chain?
MORE DUMPING NOW AT 20SATS
KEEP BUYING STACK UP
SOON WILL SEE 500 SATS EASY
Activity: 254
Is there some kind of calculator to compare profit of different algos?

Is there any explorer / other kind of api with stats for every algo? Myr has this on their site, allows me to quickly get difficulty/blockcount for every algo Smiley

I use this one: http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/status

Also you can look at profit on this pool: http://www.miners-pool.eu/#/profitability

Maybe it will help.
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Scrypt - If you notice in the blockchain, every so often, someone finds 15-20 scrypt blocks in a 1-3 minute span. This has been happening alot. It even happened a few times during the time when there was a problem with finding scrypt blocks.

The person/pool doing this doesn't have their name set to show up in the blockchain. Is there a way to find out if this is legit, or maybe someone found a way to find a bunch of blocks at once.

Here's an example: from 180952 to 180970 in only 79 seconds. Out of those 19 blocks, 17 were scrypt. I suppose it's possible that someone is throwing a bunch of hash every so often. But...
What do the mining folks think about this?

DigitalBTC Partners With Cryptsy for Mining Platform Launch
Stan Higgins | Published on September 17, 2014 at 01:14 BST

DigitalBTC and Cryptsy are building a new platform called digitalX Mintsy that will offer both tradable mining contracts and mining infrastructure, enabling users to mine with their own equipment as well as the hashing power they purchase.

As part of the deal, Cryptsy will invest $250,000 in the Australia-based bitcoin mining services provider. The project will open for registration tomorrow.

Mintsy will offer mining products and services on a range of digital currency hashing algorithms, including SHA-256 and crypt. Further, it will release its first products during the fourth quarter of this year.

Cryptsy CEO Paul Vernon told CoinDesk that the goal of the new platform is to offer the trading community a broad range of investment services. At the same time, Mintsy is aimed to provide more affordable access to hashing power, factoring the cost of electricity and labor expenses into the listing price.

Vernon explained:

“The price you pay is the price you pay – there’s no extra cost as you go. You don’t have to pay for extra power – you’ve already paid for the power. It’s not something you have to continuously calculate in your earnings to see how much you make. All of that’s upfront.”

Cryptsy and digitalBTC announced that, in order to help spur enrollment, Mintsy will hold a bitcoin raffle worth $5,000.

Interconnected platforms

Like other applications of this approach to selling mining contracts, Mintsy will make available 1 petahash worth of so-called ‘hashfracs’, each of which represent 100TH/s. There will also be ‘litefracs’ and ‘xfracs’ available, representing litecoin and an as-yet-undecided algorithm, respectively.

Mintsy will also feature mining pools for both bitcoin and a number of other altcoins, including a multi-pool function. This, Vernon explained, was to provide the site’s users with a wider array of mining resources and allow people to mine with their own equipment as well.

Vernon told CoinDesk that the goal is to align the coin offerings on the exchange and mining platforms, saying:

“There’ll be quite a few [coins available]. Basically, everything you see on Cryptsy that is mineable should probably be mineable on Mintsy as well.”

There will also be a degree of interconnectivity between Mintsy and Cryptsy. Similar to the relationship between CEX.io and GHash, users will be able to transfer balances between the two platforms.

Commodification of hash power continues

An increasing number of companies in the exchange and mining industries are offering tradable contracts as the model has emerged as an alternative to traditional cloud mining agreements.

This week, Bitfinex announced the launch of a beta tranche of tradable mining contracts. Cryptsy itself is no stranger to tradable hashes. Earlier this year, the exchange began offering an asset that allowed owners to earn daily dividends.

Despite the rising popularity of commodified hashing power, there are still major players in the space that offer more traditional mining contracts.

KnCMiner recently launched a cloud hashing initiative at its Norway-based data center. At the time, the company asserted that hosted solutions are becoming a more attractive option for miners, a sentiment that has been increasingly echoed by businesses that offer both tradable and traditional mining contracts.

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/digitalbtc-cryptsy-mining-platform/

I think its going to make for some great opportunities for miners. Make sure you pre-register for the chance to win the $5000 in Bitcoin. Mintsy will have some pretty unique features that we will be announcing as we get closer.

interesting approach!
Really like the idea behind it, having everything within a few clicks away and more secure.

Pre-register   ✔
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John

DigitalBTC and Cryptsy are building a new platform called digitalX Mintsy that will offer both tradable mining contracts and mining infrastructure, enabling users to mine with their own equipment as well as the hashing power they purchase.

As part of the deal, Cryptsy will invest $250,000 in the Australia-based bitcoin mining services provider. The project will open for registration tomorrow.

Mintsy will offer mining products and services on a range of digital currency hashing algorithms, including SHA-256 and crypt. Further, it will release its first products during the fourth quarter of this year.

Cryptsy CEO Paul Vernon told CoinDesk that the goal of the new platform is to offer the trading community a broad range of investment services. At the same time, Mintsy is aimed to provide more affordable access to hashing power, factoring the cost of electricity and labor expenses into the listing price.

Vernon explained:

“The price you pay is the price you pay – there’s no extra cost as you go. You don’t have to pay for extra power – you’ve already paid for the power. It’s not something you have to continuously calculate in your earnings to see how much you make. All of that’s upfront.”

Cryptsy and digitalBTC announced that, in order to help spur enrollment, Mintsy will hold a bitcoin raffle worth $5,000.

Interconnected platforms

Like other applications of this approach to selling mining contracts, Mintsy will make available 1 petahash worth of so-called ‘hashfracs’, each of which represent 100TH/s. There will also be ‘litefracs’ and ‘xfracs’ available, representing litecoin and an as-yet-undecided algorithm, respectively.

Mintsy will also feature mining pools for both bitcoin and a number of other altcoins, including a multi-pool function. This, Vernon explained, was to provide the site’s users with a wider array of mining resources and allow people to mine with their own equipment as well.

Vernon told CoinDesk that the goal is to align the coin offerings on the exchange and mining platforms, saying:

“There’ll be quite a few [coins available]. Basically, everything you see on Cryptsy that is mineable should probably be mineable on Mintsy as well.”

There will also be a degree of interconnectivity between Mintsy and Cryptsy. Similar to the relationship between CEX.io and GHash, users will be able to transfer balances between the two platforms.

An increasing number of companies in the exchange and mining industries are offering tradable contracts as the model has emerged as an alternative to traditional cloud mining agreements.

This week, Bitfinex announced the launch of a beta tranche of tradable mining contracts. Cryptsy itself is no stranger to tradable hashes. Earlier this year, the exchange began offering an asset that allowed owners to earn daily dividends.

Despite the rising popularity of commodified hashing power, there are still major players in the space that offer more traditional mining contracts.

KnCMiner recently launched a cloud hashing initiative at its Norway-based data center. At the time, the company asserted that hosted solutions are becoming a more attractive option for miners, a sentiment that has been increasingly echoed by businesses that offer both tradable and traditional mining contracts.

I think its going to make for some great opportunities for miners. Make sure you pre-register for the chance to win the $5000 in Bitcoin. Mintsy will have some pretty unique features that we will be announcing as we get closer.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Unless I'm mistaken, the blockchain doesn't 'know' which addresses belong to a wallet.

Check out this site which somehow figures it out for loads of coins:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets
So whats up with the price? Looks like a lot of dumping is going on.

1-Sell now buy cheaper.  taking risk of panic buying later on.
2-People hope'd to jump a train leaving station. can't wait a few days.   Dump DGB with Break even/profit/ little losses.  jumping on next "hype"train.
3-mining Auto-dump

Activity: 602
So whats up with the price? Looks like a lot of dumping is going on.
Activity: 924

Vernon explained:

Interconnected platforms

Activity: 363
I was just going to mention the same thing!

YC

is there a link to the dgb top wallets list someone can point me too, cheers

No there is not.
What is the purpose of a richlist?  

When you own millions, Would you hang a billboard on youre house that counts Youre bankroll?

Thanks for answering my question , although sarcasm uneccessary

Sorry, no sarcasm intended!
I just don't see why a richlist can be used for.

A list of wallets helps me to understand a little bit about the distribution of a particular coin.

Alright, now i get it.

No worries, I should have been clearer with my question  Smiley

A richlist may tell you addresses that hold the most coins, but unfortunately those addresses don't all point to individuals.

For example, I have different addresses set up in the same wallet for different mining algorithms and different mining sites, etc. My wallet holds all those coins, but the blockchain shows it spread across different addresses.

Unless I'm mistaken, the blockchain doesn't 'know' which addresses belong to a wallet.

Thanks for clearing that  up, and does make sense from a safety perspective
Activity: 924
The conference is on Thursday and I expect there to be good things for DGB. Opportunities to network and continue to spread the word about DGB. That in itself is good news!

YC
Jump to: