Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1227. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
This is some of the impact a BTC38 can have:

Blackcoin Price Blasts Off

Just last week, CCN profiled Blackcoin’s the moderate price rise which pulled the altcoin out of a significant price downtrend.

On September 11–when CCN last examined the Blackcoin price–the coin was valued at 9,736 satoshis, a 14% rise over the previous day. The Blackcoin price continued to increase over the next two days, peaking at 13,227 satoshis before cooling off to 11,083 on September 14.

At 10:00 pm EST on September 14, Blackcoin was trading at an average of 10,911 satoshis. By 11:15, the coin had increased 9% to 11,986. The price remained fairly consistent until 4:30 am on September 15. At that point, the Blackcoin price began to explode.

Within 3 hours, Blackcoin’s value increased an astounding 20% to 14,911 satoshis. The price continued to increase until 9 am, where it peaked at 17,082 satoshis.

Following this dramatic rise, the Blackcoin price declined a bit to its current position at 15,712 satoshis. Despite the mild decline from its recent peak, Blackcoin’s September 15 price-rally is nothing short of impressive. Over a 24-hour span, the Blackcoin price increased nearly 43%. Blackcoin’s market cap increased to ~$5.7 million,  placing it thirteenth in market cap and just $600,000 behind twelfth-place Counterparty.

Blackcoin Price Analysis

The recent Blackcoin price increase was ignited by an infusion of Chinese investments. More than 64% of Blackcoin’s 24-hour volume is centralized on the Chinese BTC38 exchange. At present, Blackcoin comprises nearly  11% of BTC38’s total volume, trailing only Dogecoin (51%) and BitSharesX (17%).

Blackcoin price btc38 exchange volume
Breakdown of Top 5 Coin Volumes on BTC38 According to CoinMarketCap. Blackcoin currently ranks 3rd on the popular Chinese exchange.
The increased Blackcoin exchange volume has raised Blackcoin’s CoinGecko metric score as well. On September 11, Blackcoin’s scored 47% with a 42% community, a 62% developer, and a 43% liquidity score. Blackcoin’s community and developer scores remain unchanged since then, but the extra exchange volume increased the coin’s liquidity score to 43% and its overall score to 49%.

CCN’s last article on Blackcoin noted that the coin’s metric score was five spots higher than its market cap ranking, which can sometimes indicate a coin is out-performing its market cap and could be poised for a price rise. In this particular case, the Blackcoin price trend confirmed that theory, as Blackcoin rose to thirteenth in market cap–just behind its twelfth-place metric rank. Since Blackcoin is now ranked comparably to its overall coin health, traders should not invest on the assumption that Blackcoin is underperforming.

Investors should also be wary of a cooling-off period, which is liable to happen after frantic price rises such as the one Blackcoin has experienced. After the coin’s value rose more than 40% in a single day, many investors will be tempted to sell their holdings at a huge profit. Short-term investors should keep this in mind before buying Blackcoins at what could be a temporary price-peak, and long-term investors should remember this before panicking if Blackcoin undergoes a moderate price-correction.

Disclosure: The author does not have any Blackcoin investments or affiliations.

Source: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/chinese-investment-fuels-blackcoin-price-explosion/
Activity: 924
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
★★ DigiByte v3.0.2 Coming Soon!★★

We have decided to release a version 3.0.2 wallet after the BTC China expo. This wallet will feature two main changes and will require mining pools to update:

1) A standardized Chinese name for "DigiByte" in the DGB wallet. We will be asking several native Chinese speakers at the conference what the proper translation for "DigiByte" into Chinese characters should be. Once we decide on the correct characters we will put it into the wallet. This will dramatically help DigiByte enter the Chinese market place.

2) We will be issuing a fix for the Scrypt block issue as well as the daemon rejection issue several pools are experiencing. In the mean time we would like some feedback & help testing this fix. A big shout-out to Thrassos for pointing this out and helping us figure out this issue!

The Scrypt block & daemon rejection issue:
Scrypt blocks are being rejected do to this code: "if (block.nVersion < 2)"
https://github.com/digibyte/DigiByteProject/blob/1dda53450ca9b2d0aad767007f01f12578b7f39e/src/main.cpp#L2576
Code:
      // Reject block.nVersion=1 blocks when 95% (75% on testnet) of the network has upgraded:
        if (block.nVersion < 2)
        {
            if ((!TestNet() && CBlockIndex::IsSuperMajority(2, pindexPrev, 950, 1000)) ||
                (TestNet() && CBlockIndex::IsSuperMajority(2, pindexPrev, 75, 100)))
            {
                return state.Invalid(error("AcceptBlock() : rejected nVersion=1 block"),
                                     REJECT_OBSOLETE, "bad-version");
            }
        }

The fix should be simple by changing BLOCK_VERSION_DEFAULT from 1-2. If anyone knows of any issues we might see with this please let us know.
https://github.com/digibyte/DigiByteProject/blob/master/src/core.h#L30
Code:
{
    // primary version
    BLOCK_VERSION_DEFAULT        = 2,

// algo
    BLOCK_VERSION_ALGO           = (7 << 9),
    BLOCK_VERSION_SHA256D        = (1 << 9),
    BLOCK_VERSION_GROESTL        = (2 << 9),
    BLOCK_VERSION_SKEIN          = (3 << 9),
    BLOCK_VERSION_QUBIT          = (4 << 9),
};

The github account has been updated with this change. If we could get some mining pools to test this change & report back it would be much appreciated! Thank you all!

It would be great if you could tag the releases in github.  3.0.1 was never tagged, compiling git head gives a wallet version (in getinfo) different than the version reported by the binary downloads.  Please tell me how to get a proper source tree for 3.0.1 so I can make this change.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
This is really nice and thank you for taking action!
Do you have any idea how much the funding will be?

No, but i can asked him. Just waiting how much people responding on this.
Do you want to getting DGB into easy mining for all?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/2gl1p7/interface_between_the_user_and_whatever_mining/

Just join the party Smiley Waiting for your comments!

This is really nice and thank you for taking action!
Do you have any idea how much the funding will be?

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Count me in and it is a great idea... This will show dgb is serious coin and has a great community and dev team...

Person above trying to fud is looking for cheap dgb Smiley but as i said it will not go lower than 25 unless someone intentinally dumps.

Either the weather changes or it stays like it is Smiley

Can you dump accidently too?

just kidding mate

2cents

closing in to 23 mintpal...

i thought u buy it all.. you disappoint me Cheesy

21 now very possible

id buy that Wink
Do you want to getting DGB into easy mining for all?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/2gl1p7/interface_between_the_user_and_whatever_mining/

Just join the party Smiley Waiting for your comments!

This is will bring some real value!
Coming this week.
Look's good!
Like to see youre updates working with Digibyte.

Will take a while. Im moving into new flat next month and work is not getting less, cause of broken wrist from my colleague last weekend Sad....

Aii, Good luck!
Look's good!

Will take a while. Im moving into new flat next month and work is not getting less, cause of broken wrist from my colleague last weekend Sad....
Activity: 75
Digibyte, Need feedback to make this happen.

Yep. Got my finger on the proverbial trigger, just waiting.

What do you think about this? https://hardwarewallet.com/index.html Looks very nice. I will order 2 and try out the altcoin support:

It looks interesting...  and will look forward to your review. But honestly I am more interested in a working paper wallet at this point. It's practically free, you can make as many copies as you want (to store in multiple locations) & you can split your digital wallet up into reasonable chunks to spread your eggs out into multiple baskets for ease of spend/re-import later. I already have my digital wallets backed up every which way I can including on USB sticks and on encrypted cloud storage, so I don't need another digital means of doing this. Sometimes I just want to go old-fashioned and stick a piece of paper in a safe! Not fool-proof...  but definitely unhackable by most!

I got my 2 Hardwarewallets. One is already up and running with BTC. Will try with DGB.
Here are some reviews:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8819383
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-have-tested-greenaddress-with-btchip-here-what-to-expect-782875

Look's good!

What do you think about this? https://hardwarewallet.com/index.html Looks very nice. I will order 2 and try out the altcoin support:

It looks interesting...  and will look forward to your review. But honestly I am more interested in a working paper wallet at this point. It's practically free, you can make as many copies as you want (to store in multiple locations) & you can split your digital wallet up into reasonable chunks to spread your eggs out into multiple baskets for ease of spend/re-import later. I already have my digital wallets backed up every which way I can including on USB sticks and on encrypted cloud storage, so I don't need another digital means of doing this. Sometimes I just want to go old-fashioned and stick a piece of paper in a safe! Not fool-proof...  but definitely unhackable by most!

I got my 2 Hardwarewallets. One is already up and running with BTC. Will try with DGB.
Here are some reviews:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8819383
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-have-tested-greenaddress-with-btchip-here-what-to-expect-782875
Activity: 82
We're Cointelegraph, a global leader in the cryptocurrency news industry.

Here is a nice opportunity to profitably advertise your coin: currently we provide ad spacing on our website in the Coin Catalog. There any altcoin's dev team has its own page, where we can provide any info you want about your coin with further updates by request.
We offer Trusted or Free placement.
You can get yourself familiarized with our offer on the Cointelegraph website, in our thread on Bitcointalk or download our PDF file.

CT Sales Team: [email protected]

We have updated DigiByte scrypt pool with latest wallet.

Will put some hashes in order to test and lower also the difficulty.

Checking in.

Yep...  me too...  just pointed my Scrypt miners back at you...

Couple Scrypt blocks found! Maybe issue is resolved? or maybe just lucky :-)
It seems to be resolved, as the new blocks are accepted from wallet (I did not had any errors in the pool) and are version 2.
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/block/a7c3be1c5286448a8596aecdf49e244434a0a6591ff8e7cab3e4a9fa2086c88c

My pool fee is set to 5%. Just because you helped us out!
OK, so i got in touch with Prypto HQ and they can get the codes done in time. It will, however, be about 0.85 BTC + DGB instead of 0.3 because DGB is not currently a supported coin. The upshot to that is that if DGB orders physical cards in the future, some of the costs normally associated with the first printing of a certain card will already have been paid so they'll come cheaper.

I'll match 24hralt's 75,000 DGB toward the fund and cover about 10% of the fees (0.08 BTC). We can make this happen.

thanks for checking and contribution.

@Digibyte, How do you think about this?
Is there any funds to cover the 0.72?    (0.85 - 0.08 (Ryven)   - 0.05 (24hr) )     more community members want to help?

And offcourse the needed DGB.

Will help. 1 Million DGB!

You are awesome!
Digibyte, Need feedback to make this happen.
OK, so i got in touch with Prypto HQ and they can get the codes done in time. It will, however, be about 0.85 BTC + DGB instead of 0.3 because DGB is not currently a supported coin. The upshot to that is that if DGB orders physical cards in the future, some of the costs normally associated with the first printing of a certain card will already have been paid so they'll come cheaper.

I'll match 24hralt's 75,000 DGB toward the fund and cover about 10% of the fees (0.08 BTC). We can make this happen.

thanks for checking and contribution.

@Digibyte, How do you think about this?
Is there any funds to cover the 0.72?    (0.85 - 0.08 (Ryven)   - 0.05 (24hr) )     more community members want to help?

And offcourse the needed DGB.

Will help. 1 Million DGB!
DGB seems to be more attractive... I have observed today brute force attack from 3 IPs from China on my P2P pool node... IPs banned !

Thank you for the information.

Pool runners, be adviced!
Maybe sharing the IPs with the other pools?

IPs are :

TY, Good work.
Activity: 30
DGB seems to be more attractive... I have observed today brute force attack from 3 IPs from China on my P2P pool node... IPs banned !

Thank you for the information.

Pool runners, be adviced!
Maybe sharing the IPs with the other pools?

IPs are :
Jump to: