Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1234. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
Anyone aware of any block or payout problems on cryptohunger myr-grs pool for DGB? No payouts in 24hrs.....
As far as I know, they are sort of scammers.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Anyone aware of any block or payout problems on cryptohunger myr-grs pool for DGB? No payouts in 24hrs.....
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Current price is way low to buy digibyte
Once everything settle down price will rise up and any new updates from Jared will bring more value to dgb.
Digipay launch, Digi Atm Machine more merchants adoption will shoot the value to sky.
Cant wait for all that.
But patience is what needed.
Go Jared Go DGB !
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Is that positive or negative for DGB?

YC

https://www.multipool.us/index.php now appears to have merged DOGE mining on all of it's pools.

This means you can mine it's DGB pool and also get free DOGE while doing it...

DGB can be merge mined with Doge?

Any scrypt coin you mine on https://www.multipool.us/ will also give you DOGE.

Scrypt-DGB is one of the pools on that site.

Did not know that. Thats quite cool. Free Doge will help supplement the income Smiley
Not good news for Doge, though.
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Thrassos, in your Skein DGB pool, I think the hashrate reported in the pool statistics is wrong.

My cgminer says I have about 203Mh/s, your pool has been showing my hashrate between 1100Mh/s and 1600Mh/s.

(edit: this looks like it's fixed now)
Activity: 924
Appreciate everything! Mintpal support has still not responded. I did receive something from Moolah, so until it is figured out, use at your discretion.

YC

Two support tickets on Mintpal, one on Moolah, talked on IRC chat channel and called the London number to no avail. Folks on the IRC chat are experiencing withdrawal and deposit issues with other coins. Very frustrating to not see constant customer service. Anyone willing to shoot a tweet to their account saying DGB withdrawal issues and if they can fix them?

Appreciate it.

YC

YC

Strange, Did you make a Ticket? Maybe ask them on twitter.
Not trading @ Mintpal so i can't help you.

Very strange.
Sending a tweet right now.

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/510815192914354176
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Two support tickets on Mintpal, one on Moolah, talked on IRC chat channel and called the London number to no avail. Folks on the IRC chat are experiencing withdrawal and deposit issues with other coins. Very frustrating to not see constant customer service. Anyone willing to shoot a tweet to their account saying DGB withdrawal issues and if they can fix them?

Appreciate it.

YC

YC

Very strange.
Sending a tweet right now.

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/510815192914354176
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Is there an expiring time on wallet address?

Appreciate it.

YC

YC

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
The market is going very strong!
Watch out when you buy, maybe placing a buy order some lower will benefit you overnight because healthy markets take a dump.

Offcourse 30 is still low & 50 is low! But every extra Digibyte could be a beer in longterm. Cheesy

With that sayd. My work is done this week, im going to celebrate weekend and pop a beer we all did diserve one!

Good day all!

I'm trying to get as much DGB via trading as i can. Because it won't stay this low forever.
The market is going very strong!
Watch out when you buy, maybe placing a buy order some lower will benefit you overnight because healthy markets take a dump.

Offcourse 30 is still low & 50 is low! But every extra Digibyte could be a beer in longterm. Cheesy

With that sayd. My work is done this week, im going to celebrate weekend and pop a beer we all did diserve one!

Good day all!

YC

Lot of upside! I would caution others to watch your trades at Mintpal. Never had an issue before, but no response from support or the withdrawal has not been successfully processed. Any other members of the community have any feedback?

YC

Once it get to 100 sat than DGB have easy chance for 500 sat and than 1000 sat. I am waiting for digipay and merchants accept digibyte everywhere so the real value get to 1:1 ratio which brings us today value of bitcoin $470 to $.47 cents per digibyte than its more fun to use it everywhere.  It might take some time for 1:1 but DGB can do it... Cheesy
Go Digibyte Go Jared Go Community
just removed my sell order @50 sat.

Price will go above 100 sat soon.
Once it get to 100 sat than DGB have easy chance for 500 sat and than 1000 sat. I am waiting for digipay and merchants accept digibyte everywhere so the real value get to 1:1 ratio which brings us today value of bitcoin $470 to $.47 cents per digibyte than its more fun to use it everywhere.  It might take some time for 1:1 but DGB can do it... Cheesy

why are you so confident in 100 sat?

legendary
Activity: 1198

Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Hello all,

The issue with scrypt mining is not related to difficulty.

After block 170639 was found, did some further troubleshooting and most probably identified the problem.

I have done some testing and our pool found a block today:
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/block/378d35463e490a897b7d62c4b038f3142acf315f11eb88111b5f074e0ab2f0ea

Currently, the pool is running again the original wallet (so please do not mine in our scrypt pool, as no block will be found), until there is an official announcement.

I have contacted Jared, so I think we will have an update soon  Smiley

-Thrassos

Yay Thrassos! Can you give us a brief description of what the problem is?
UP!!

2.7 buy @ 32 cryptsy    sell @ 34  Grin
Anyone have a direct contact at Mintpal. Usually withdrawals are automated after email confirmation. Still no response back from them.

YC

Anyone having withdrawal issues with Mintpal?

YC
Hello all,

The issue with scrypt mining is not related to difficulty.

After block 170639 was found, did some further troubleshooting and most probably identified the problem.

I have done some testing and our pool found a block today:
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/block/378d35463e490a897b7d62c4b038f3142acf315f11eb88111b5f074e0ab2f0ea

Currently, the pool is running again the original wallet (so please do not mine in our scrypt pool, as no block will be found), until there is an official announcement.

I have contacted Jared, so I think we will have an update soon  Smiley

-Thrassos

Thank you very much for the information and investigation.
Yesterday i tried to mine scrypt on youre pool and not any block whas found indead.

Now i see a uncomfirmed payout of i believe 1692 dgb.
Give me youre DGB adress and i will donate this to youre for the help. (when it confirmed offcourse)

Jump to: