Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1230. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
We just emailed BTER.com to add DGB.

YC

Does anyone have contacts at BTER.com or BTC38.com? One thing I have noticed is that DGB does not have a deep Asian presence where there could be a lot more flow of folks purchasing and getting involved in DGB.

Any ideas? I am more than happy to reach out to the owners as well if there is a way to access them.

YC

The owner of btc38 will be in expo, also jared.. They must talk Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Does anyone have contacts at BTER.com or BTC38.com? One thing I have noticed is that DGB does not have a deep Asian presence where there could be a lot more flow of folks purchasing and getting involved in DGB.

Any ideas? I am more than happy to reach out to the owners as well if there is a way to access them.

YC

The owner of btc38 will be in expo, also jared.. They must talk Wink

YC
Awesome to see DGB on there! The more exposure the better. I think these are all nice things to have as the team continues to push forward for the milestones needed to get widespread adoption!

YC

Interesting trading pairs at this upcoming exchange.

https://altmarket.com/about
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Interesting trading pairs at this upcoming exchange.

https://altmarket.com/about
Activity: 602
Holymoly! With a difficulty like that your better off playing powerball and winning.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Any news about scrypt mining? Still no blocks since a couple of days  Undecided
I want to mine scrypt DGB too, but with the guys in china this week, probably nothing will get done for awhile Sad

Why don't you try mining on my p2pool node ?
I see found blocks there.
maybe give it a a try ? it's scrypt.

eu.p2pool.sk:9022/static/

I mined for days on a p2pool and never received some DGB. Only orphan blocks ... there must be something wrong with the scrypt algo  Huh

Difficulty of the last found block:
26,959,946,667,150,639,794,667,015,087,019,630,673,637,144,422,540,572,481,103,610,249,216.000

http://altexplorer.net/block/c14656e3c82f176ad282b8088f1fe6aab673d01a9029506f4492593771bea501

Thats a big number  Shocked
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I want to mine scrypt DGB too, but with the guys in china this week, probably nothing will get done for awhile Sad

I mined for days on a p2pool and never received some DGB. Only orphan blocks ... there must be something wrong with the scrypt algo  Huh

Difficulty of the last found block:
26,959,946,667,150,639,794,667,015,087,019,630,673,637,144,422,540,572,481,103,610,249,216.000

http://altexplorer.net/block/c14656e3c82f176ad282b8088f1fe6aab673d01a9029506f4492593771bea501
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
100% following DGB!

Altcoin Nr 1 in the next monthes! Smiley

Don't tell any mega news in the next 7 days please! xD
So I can buy more DGB's on https://www.litebit.eu when I'm confirmed account xD

Activity: 393

Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 74
Any news from Bittrex? Wallet still disabled.
I think without the contributions of folks like yourself, DGB wouldn't be where it is. It's refreshing to see intelligent conversation, debate and ways to move together to the end goal. There are a lot of great things that can happen with the power of many. Let's keep sticking up for each other and provide support and feedback for Jared. Love this place!

YC

I just wanted to take a minute of everyone's time here and say

"Great job Digibyte, you guys rock!"

I've been in this scene for a while and I'm invested in about 35 coins, 5 of which I believe will prosper and 30 I "hope" will prosper, read "survive", and in all that there are only a couple with superior Dev teams and I consider Digibyte to be number one.

Now, I'm not just blowing sunshine here, I've been in virtually every aspect of IT and computer science for the last 30 years and I can spot a winning team and product when I see it. In the Altcoin world, you guys are at the top. The level of professionalism and dedication is outstanding. We ask, you do, we gripe, you fix, we complain, you sooth. What more could we ask for?

On the subject of price, it's really overrated right now. We shouldn't be worried about the price as this will take care of itself as the coin's value to the user increases. Too much emphasis on price alone is not healthy, it's adoption we need to concentrate on. And gimmicks and special "features" are not the answer to pushing adoption, actually using the coin, including holding it long term, is.

Anyway, great job guys, this forum is always a joy to read, it's the first one I go too every morning. Kinda helps set the tone for the others I have to drag myself through sometimes wondering if there is a sub-species of humanity out there nobody has officially owned up to....

Just my 2 cents...

The market is going very strong!
Watch out when you buy, maybe placing a buy order some lower will benefit you overnight because healthy markets take a dump.

And this market is looking very healthy!  Cool

I'm sooooooo tempted to go after another batch right now, and forget about waiting until January . . .

Tongue

Holding very nice indead.

Haha, i feel you! waiting for some coins to get my break even/profit point and then buy more   Wink
Sounds like a good idea, but it may be tough with all the other items going on. Is there anyway this initiative can be integrated or done without putting it on the plate of the dev team?

YC

Myriadcoin has what they call their "Simplicity" miner which can be found here. It's effectively two-click mining using Scrypt, Myriad-Groestl, Qubit or Skein and the coin mines to an electrum wallet. I've been screwing around with the executable file trying to make it point to a DGB pool using a standard worker but haven't been successful. It's at least 80% of the way toward a two-click DGB miner.

That really looks good indead!
I think this is something that really would help to get a mainstream acceptence.

Linking the miner to dev pools so they get the fee to use it  for development.
can someone send me an invitation for CryptoPool Mining  groestl plz.

Many thx

[email protected]

Done!
Jump to: