Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1232. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Morning all, I see bittrex wallet still not resolved. Are the devs chasing this up? I'm still mining and am hoping all is well.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Bittrex has activated all wallets again, except the DigiByte wallet. Do the devs have any information what is wrong?

Have you asked them on twitter?
Have you opened a support ticket?

We can do these things as well to help out. Smiley

I just opened a support ticket and I'll update the thread when they pass on the information. Smiley

edit
Just found this under site status for the Digibyte wallet

Blockchain stuck - awaiting dev fix

Hmmm, we are still finding blocks aren't we??

Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Bittrex has activated all wallets again, except the DigiByte wallet. Do the devs have any information what is wrong?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Sounds like a good idea, but it may be tough with all the other items going on. Is there anyway this initiative can be integrated or done without putting it on the plate of the dev team?

YC

I really like this Aidbit wallet.
http://www.aidbit.net/download/

Just look's really nice and with a build in mining program.
With 2 clicks you could start mining!

Maybe this is something for DGB?
Making it very easy to use for everybody!

Yea DGB SHOULD... Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Yea DGB SHOULD... Grin
Activity: 238
HI JARED ANY UPDATES ON DIGIPAY AND OTHER GOOD THINGS FOR DIGIBYTE.

GO DGB DO JARED TO DA MOON  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
There are a lot of great things in store, so this may be levels you may not see again.

YC

The market is going very strong!
Watch out when you buy, maybe placing a buy order some lower will benefit you overnight because healthy markets take a dump.

And this market is looking very healthy!  Cool

I'm sooooooo tempted to go after another batch right now, and forget about waiting until January . . .

Tongue

Made great profit from doge and bought more dgb Smiley
There are a lot of great things in store, so this may be levels you may not see again.

YC

Watch out when you buy, maybe placing a buy order some lower will benefit you overnight because healthy markets take a dump.

I'm sooooooo tempted to go after another batch right now, and forget about waiting until January . . .

Tongue

Activity: 156
That block still doesn't show up in the statistics as an orphan. Did you mean that any future orphans will show up, but not this one?

Yes, if the previous orphan block was not accepted by Nomp stratum, this block was not recorded into database. Thrassos has fixed this problem, all next blocks submitted should be displayed.
Yes that is correct. Thank you very much MinersPoolEU.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
That block still doesn't show up in the statistics as an orphan. Did you mean that any future orphans will show up, but not this one?

Yes, if the previous orphan block was not accepted by Nomp stratum, this block was not recorded into database. Thrassos has fixed this problem, all next blocks submitted should be displayed.
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
I noticed something else with the Skein pool. This isn't a big deal, but we found an orphan block which isn't being reported in the pool statistics.

I know we don't get any credit, but shouldn't that be listed in the pool?
Thank you bogglor. This should be fixed now, as there was an issue with nomp stratum; it could not verify the submitted block because the blockhash using to do the verification was not correct. Moreover, the specific block is not shown as orphan in the transactions of our wallet (I will have to check this).

Code:
[digibyte-skein] (Thread 1) We thought a block was found but it was rejected by the daemon, share data: {"job":"14f","ip":"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","port":5019,"worker":"xxxxxxxxxx","height":173577,"blockReward":757083663854,"difficulty":0.62335653,"shareDiff":"1802.29621833","blockDiff":1312.094260319,"blockDiffActual":1312.094260319,"blockHash":"0000000000245ca8930225c59debd1a267bcdbde27f2a77a2b810c68350bcfb9"}
[/quote]

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Tongue

Activity: 156
Thrassos, in your Skein DGB pool, I think the hashrate reported in the pool statistics is wrong.

My cgminer says I have about 203Mh/s, your pool has been showing my hashrate between 1100Mh/s and 1600Mh/s.

(edit: this looks like it's fixed now)
Thank you bogglor. I think now hashrate is shown correctly in pool's statistics. Can you please confirm?

Yes, it looks right now.
I noticed something else with the Skein pool. This isn't a big deal, but we found an orphan block which isn't being reported in the pool statistics.

Thank you bogglor. This should be fixed now, as there was an issue with nomp stratum; it could not verify the submitted block because the blockhash using to do the verification was not correct. Moreover, the specific block is not shown as orphan in the transactions of our wallet (I will have to check this).

Code:
[digibyte-skein] (Thread 1) We thought a block was found but it was rejected by the daemon, share data: {"job":"14f","ip":"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","port":5019,"worker":"xxxxxxxxxx","height":173577,"blockReward":757083663854,"difficulty":0.62335653,"shareDiff":"1802.29621833","blockDiff":1312.094260319,"blockDiffActual":1312.094260319,"blockHash":"0000000000245ca8930225c59debd1a267bcdbde27f2a77a2b810c68350bcfb9"}
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Did some more research and it seems to be called deep cold storage:

A few more notes:

1.Mintpal support finally got back to me and they said there is an error with the quantity of DGB being sent to a physical wallet. They cancelled and I did a smaller test and it worked. When I reverted back to the original transaction, it hung again. I also asked them to restart and reindex their wallet, so just something for folks to think about when trading with their platform.

2.I have thinking about various ways for folks to protect their interest in DGB. I have heard of everything from dumping keys, paper wallets and even cold storage. In regards to cold storage, can someone explain the process and how the liquidity flow works if you are looking to "connect" back to the Internet and sell, trade, etc? I particularly use Coinbase, which is the only option at this point. Like to understand more how this process works.

Thanks to everyone. Keep up the momentum and great work. Can't do it without you folks as you are leading us to the final destination for DGB!

YC

I'm not sure its quite required just yet. I'd say writing it to a usb is safe enough, the data is supposed to outlast you if you don't use it too often. Not quite as safe as a safety deposit, but a whole lot cheaper.
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Thrassos, in your Skein DGB pool, I think the hashrate reported in the pool statistics is wrong.

My cgminer says I have about 203Mh/s, your pool has been showing my hashrate between 1100Mh/s and 1600Mh/s.

(edit: this looks like it's fixed now)
Thank you bogglor. I think now hashrate is shown correctly in pool's statistics. Can you please confirm?

Yes, it looks right now.

Did some more research and it seems to be called deep cold storage:

A few more notes:

1.Mintpal support finally got back to me and they said there is an error with the quantity of DGB being sent to a physical wallet. They cancelled and I did a smaller test and it worked. When I reverted back to the original transaction, it hung again. I also asked them to restart and reindex their wallet, so just something for folks to think about when trading with their platform.

2.I have thinking about various ways for folks to protect their interest in DGB. I have heard of everything from dumping keys, paper wallets and even cold storage. In regards to cold storage, can someone explain the process and how the liquidity flow works if you are looking to "connect" back to the Internet and sell, trade, etc? I particularly use Coinbase, which is the only option at this point. Like to understand more how this process works.

Thanks to everyone. Keep up the momentum and great work. Can't do it without you folks as you are leading us to the final destination for DGB!

YC
A few more notes:

YC
Check this out:

Can you imagine the impact that this will have on other solid alts? It's a double pricing effect. BTC goes up and the alt goes well (compound).

http://bitcoinpricelive.com/bitcoin-etf-5-reasons-the-winklevoss-bitcoin-etf-will-send-bitcoin-to-10000/

Would be quite spectacular if we can get the twins to add DGB as the first alt coin in their trust.

YC
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
https://bittrex.com/News

Azure maintenance in progress, wallets will peroidically become unavailabe.
As previously announced, we are in an Azure maintenance window. Wallets will go offline for short periods (30-45min).

People are always so quick to blame the coin when they see a problem on an exchange. Some of these "exchanges" are held together with bubblegum and tape but their GUI looks good! At least Bittrex put up a message telling everyone there was maintenance going on...
Jump to: