Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1291. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Good point. We look forward to seeing this!

YC

Would the rich list create a security issue for large DGB holders?

YC

After you guys go multi-PoW, will the block reward stay at 8000 DGB per block solved? And you're going with a 2.5 min/algo approach, right?

I'm not sure if you guys will be able to handle that much new currency being minted every day at 8000 DGB @ roughly 30 sec/block. That's basically doubling the current coin production.

I'll still mine some though Smiley

Oh, and guys, tomorrow I'm gonna be working on getting P2Pools up for the new algos. I'll let you all know here & on reddit if I succeed. I'll try and pick ports that'll make sense. I'll post links to the github repos when I'm done. (I've set up p2pools for the Myriad algorithms, you can see my work at http://birdspool.no-ip.org:5567/static/MyrNodeHub.html. You can bet that you're gonna get a similar hub page!)

Do you guys have an Insight block explorer? Rich list? If not I may be able to work some of my MYR magic for you if you're interested Cheesy

I don't think we have an Insight block explorer yet, nor rich list. I'm looking forward to your pools, block explorer and list!!! Cheesy

I don't think so, because hackers wouldn't be able to know who holds the address... Plus this is all publicly accessible information anyhow, if you have the time to look through a million transactions :p
Activity: 160
Merit: 100

YC

After you guys go multi-PoW, will the block reward stay at 8000 DGB per block solved? And you're going with a 2.5 min/algo approach, right?

I'm not sure if you guys will be able to handle that much new currency being minted every day at 8000 DGB @ roughly 30 sec/block. That's basically doubling the current coin production.

Oh, and guys, tomorrow I'm gonna be working on getting P2Pools up for the new algos. I'll let you all know here & on reddit if I succeed. I'll try and pick ports that'll make sense. I'll post links to the github repos when I'm done. (I've set up p2pools for the Myriad algorithms, you can see my work at http://birdspool.no-ip.org:5567/static/MyrNodeHub.html. You can bet that you're gonna get a similar hub page!)

Do you guys have an Insight block explorer? Rich list? If not I may be able to work some of my MYR magic for you if you're interested Cheesy

I don't think we have an Insight block explorer yet, nor rich list. I'm looking forward to your pools, block explorer and list!!! Cheesy

I don't think so, because hackers wouldn't be able to know who holds the address... Plus this is all publicly accessible information anyhow, if you have the time to look through a million transactions :p
Activity: 238
It's very interesting to see Litecoin go under $4 and Darkcoin under $2! Time for DGB to take over!!

YC
Grin +1
Go Digibyte Lets get Digipay soon...

YC

It's very interesting to see Litecoin go under $4 and Darkcoin under $2! Time for DGB to take over!!

YC
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/

We just upgrade our pool to new wallet version, the pool run on script algo

http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8922/static/

We are working also to create pools for other algo.

Enjoy e-pool mining!
I see. Good way to show distribution.

Thanks,
YC

Rich list being an audit of the DGB blockchain to see who owns the most?

YC

The rich list will show the top 1000 richest addresses; you can see the one I made for Myriad over here: http://birdonwheels5.no-ip.org:3000/richlist.html. Click the link on the top to see the block explorer.

As for the pools: I spent most of the day getting the source ready for them, but I have no way of testing as the nodes for the testnet is down Sad The only algo I need to do is Scrypt (how I resent the port choices for it! Having them back-to-back would make my life easier) but that's easy peasy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
May be an issue with the windows wallet, I just restarted it to check if mine was having the same problem and it says
that the block chain was corrupted again and must be rebuilt.

I'll let it do its thing, then restart it again to see if I have the same problem.

edit
Yep, same problem again, rebuilt the blockchain and synced, I then shut the wallet down and restarted it and once again, I have to rebuild

use 3.0.1 can'y sync wallet ..    windows 64

stop on 3 hours ago ..

anyone this?

No, it's not problem. It's no block found from (x) hours ago, if block found, the wallet will be synced
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
May be an issue with the windows wallet, I just restarted it to check if mine was having the same problem and it says
that the block chain was corrupted again and must be rebuilt.

I'll let it do its thing, then restart it again to see if I have the same problem.

edit
Yep, same problem again, rebuilt the blockchain and synced, I then shut the wallet down and restarted it and once again, I have to rebuild

use 3.0.1 can'y sync wallet ..    windows 64

stop on 3 hours ago ..

anyone this?
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
use 3.0.1 can'y sync wallet ..    windows 64

stop on 3 hours ago ..

anyone this?
Activity: 160

YC

The rich list will show the top 1000 richest addresses; you can see the one I made for Myriad over here: http://birdonwheels5.no-ip.org:3000/richlist.html. Click the link on the top to see the block explorer.

As for the pools: I spent most of the day getting the source ready for them, but I have no way of testing as the nodes for the testnet is down Sad The only algo I need to do is Scrypt (how I resent the port choices for it! Having them back-to-back would make my life easier) but that's easy peasy.

YC

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 392
issue with the website:
I see this a lot of times (not al the times)(also with digipay)

Activity: 238
Hi Jared, are we still going to keep 21 billion total supply of Digibyte?

Go Digibyte Go Jared Go Community  to the mooooon
Activity: 215
Can you, just for testing, point the miner to
stratum+tcp://eu.p2pool.sk:9022
username 'your DGB address'
password 'x'

you can check if you get your miner listed and if shares are being submitted
http://eu.p2pool.sk:9022
algo=scrypt

I'm currently on http://limp2pool.fr:9022/static/ ...  no issues as far as I can tell.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
DigiByte to the moooonnn Smiley (not for pump but for real!)
Thanks to Jared for answering my questions about the wallet!

YC
Activity: 393
I got rid of my failover pools in my config and removed failover only so now I am ONLY pointing at my Debian box for solo mining and no longer using the failover pools for longpoll...  and now I am getting this which seems positive...  as in it's detecting difficulty changes and block changes? Is this working as far as you guys can tell?

Code:
cgminer version 4.3.5 - Started: [2014-08-17 07:33:51]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 (5s):0.000 (1m):0.000 (5m):0.000 (15m):0.000 (avg):0.000h/s
 A:0  R:0  HW:0  WU:0.0/m
 Connected to 10.x.x.175 diff 18.8M without LP as user xxxxxxxxx
 Block: 8e52c6c4...  Diff:287  Started: [07:55:44]  Best share: 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 [U]SB management [P]ool management [S]ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
 0: ZUS ttyUSB0:  256 chips   220 MHz    |  0.000 /  0.000h/s WU:0.0/m
 [2014-08-17 07:33:47] Started cgminer 4.3.5
 [2014-08-17 07:33:50] Found Zeus at /dev/ttyUSB0, mark as 0
 [2014-08-17 07:33:50] ZUS0 opened on /dev/ttyUSB0
 [2014-08-17 07:33:50] Probing for an alive pool
 [2014-08-17 07:33:50] Solo mining to valid address: DLA9xQiGV99Vzf79aWcXVGhAkBv
1pGt9sG
 [2014-08-17 07:33:50] Block change for http://10.20.30.175:14022 detection via
getblockcount polling
 [2014-08-17 07:33:51] Network diff set to 431
 [2014-08-17 07:33:56] API running in IP access mode on port 4028 (13)
 [2014-08-17 07:55:44] Block height change to 141803 detected on pool 0
 [2014-08-17 07:55:44] Network diff set to 287

I'm not sure but i think that it's not working as it should also be showing that it's submiting shares, no?
Can you, just for testing, point the miner to
stratum+tcp://eu.p2pool.sk:9022
username 'your DGB address'
password 'x'

you can check if you get your miner listed and if shares are being submitted
http://eu.p2pool.sk:9022
algo=scrypt
Activity: 215
I'm not sure but i think that it's not working as it should also be showing that it's submiting shares, no?

Yeah I think so... I should have enough hashpower to solo discover blocks reasonably quickly, yet I get nada....  it's really frustrating as it seems I am doing everything right.  Whatever, just finishing off an Ubuntu build to see if that makes any difference, but in the meantime I'm back on P2Pool for the moment...

Jump to: