Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1289. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Jared,
 I would also what feedback you have on engaging more members from the DOGE, LTC, NAUT communities to participate in DGB. I know a few of them have used Digishield. Is there anything we can do to raise awareness of the multi algo and it's benefits?

YC
Activity: 924
It's wonderful to see everyone participating and banding together for the success of DGB! Really shows the power of what we can do for the future.

In regards to Cryptsy, it may require a phone call. What specifically do they need to do to update to the multi algo? Just download the new wallet?

YC
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We have just updated our wallet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 215
is 145000 block to long Huh

for now . less 50 block one day ..

and the last block is 141879..

almost need 60+days ...

i wish i'm wrong with it ..
Once we have confirmed all pools, exchanges & block explorers that still want to be part of the DigiByte ecosystem have updated we will rent an ASIC & start a campaign to get everyone to throw their hash at Scrypt to push it over the change.

We still have several exchanges/ pools and users who need to update their wallet. We will give everyone another week at least.

Nicehash.com is good choice.

I agree...  I use them for selling hashes...  and have also tested buying as well. Got some crazy amount of hashpower for a couple hours just to see what would happen. Sadly..  still not rich, but it was fun! Will definitely use them again.
Did cryptsy update to multi-algo yet?

I tweeted Big V  Wink Grin
We have tweeted at them also. We have also sent them an email but have heard nothing back from them. In the past they have been prone to ignoring us.

hmmm... i will try to contact some admin in the chatbox

:edit:
Sending a ticket right now
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

We have tweeted at them also. We have also sent them an email but have heard nothing back from them. In the past they have been prone to ignoring us.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Bittrex should add DGB... what are they waiting for? DGB is one of the best coin out there... and they are adding all other weird coins... DONT get it.

yeah,,   
wait and see,  traders will panic buy, exchanges will panic Add.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Bittrex should add DGB... what are they waiting for? DGB is one of the best coin out there... and they are adding all other weird coins... DONT get it.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

Is the "dirty" a final version?
Version 3.0.1 is a final version. Not sure how "dirty" was compiled into the name there?

Not my invention Smiley

"DigiByte Core version v3.0.1.0-783e20c-dirty-MultiAlgo (64-bit)"
shows up in my wallet and it has nothing to do with compilation.
Have a reason for asking. Before I press someone to upgrade (what sometimes could be a bit problematic) would like to make sure no extra fixes are planed within next hours.
The "dirty" word in the version name suggests some clean up  is going to to be done yet, but maybe it is an accident.

It is why am asking. I do appreciate devs job!
Activity: 421

almost need 60+days ...

Once we have confirmed all pools, exchanges & block explorers that still want to be part of the DigiByte ecosystem have updated we will rent an ASIC & start a campaign to get everyone to throw their hash at Scrypt to push it over the change.

We still have several exchanges/ pools and users who need to update their wallet. We will give everyone another week at least.

Nicehash.com is good choice.
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder

almost need 60+days ...

Activity: 275

almost need 60+days ...

DigiByte Founder

Being worked on as we speak. No need to download as once we upload to play store it will automatically prompt the update on smart phones. IOS wallet in development. Possible release in a couple weeks.

Thank You for your reply Jared. I trust your hard work and your team and I have invested good amount of money into digibyte and I am holding it...for long term since its launch...
I support Digibyte!!!
Digibyte will touch the sky soon I hope...
No problem! Thanks for supporting DigiByte!
DigiByte Founder

Is the "dirty" a final version?
Version 3.0.1 is a final version. Not sure how "dirty" was compiled into the name there?
Activity: 238

Being worked on as we speak. No need to download as once we upload to play store it will automatically prompt the update on smart phones. IOS wallet in development. Possible release in a couple weeks.

Thank You for your reply Jared. I trust your hard work and your team and I have invested good amount of money into digibyte and I am holding it...for long term since its launch...
I support Digibyte!!!
Digibyte will touch the sky soon I hope...
Jump to: