Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1288. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Optimized Groestl Pool will provide Groestl algo mining for DigiByte when it becomes available.

Details: http://cryptohunger.com:81/ and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngroestlmyriadgroestl-pool-closed-652849

(34MH/s on AMD R9 290 using optimized kernel)

Thanks
srcxxx

Code:
root@CryptoHunger:~/.digibyte# digibyted getinfo
{
    "version" : 3000100,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
Activity: 393
Starting the new digibyte with an EMPTY (except for a digibyte.conf file) directory gives us:

: Error initializing wallet database environment [removed for security].digibyte!

Yes the directory exists. Yes there is a readable digibyte.conf file.

But it wont start.

If anyone has a solution please send a PM or support ticket on allcrypt.com

can you do a ldd on the digibyted daemon binary ?
and a 'file' on the same binary ?

I had a similar issue if I remember correctly either with trying to run 64bit binary in a 32bit OS (debian both), or I had this when I compiled with libdb5.1 but had old libdb4.8 around and digibyted tried to use that one.
Can't remember which case it was, I think it was the second one.
Activity: 350
Starting the new digibyte with an EMPTY (except for a digibyte.conf file) directory gives us:

: Error initializing wallet database environment [removed for security].digibyte!

Yes the directory exists. Yes there is a readable digibyte.conf file.

But it wont start.

If anyone has a solution please send a PM or support ticket on allcrypt.com
Activity: 350
Independent Cryptoveloper
The Android wallet will be released a few days after but will update by itself. We have also contacted a credible IOS developer to get a DigiByte wallet on the iTunes store.

The code for the 5 algorithms is in my Myriadcoin Wallet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Great job! Appreciate your proactive contribution!

YC

Had a little word with a networkadmin in cryptsy chat about the multi-algo update,

NetworkAdmin
@alttrade: message passed

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Had a little word with a networkadmin in cryptsy chat about the multi-algo update,

NetworkAdmin
@alttrade: message passed

I posted here. Feel free to add more or provide feedback:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/inviting-doge-naut-and-ltc-communities-to-join-digibyte-746983

We have just updated our wallet.

Thank you for updating! This makes two exchanges who have updated now. MintPal is the other.

Jared,
 I would also what feedback you have on engaging more members from the DOGE, LTC, NAUT communities to participate in DGB. I know a few of them have used Digishield. Is there anything we can do to raise awareness of the multi algo and it's benefits?

YC

Making an ice bucket for ALS while explaining what multi-algo is for DGB... that should create an amazing awareness Smiley
Jared, lets do it in your video Cheesy

Once we have all the wallets, seednodes, pools & others updated we will turn to creating guide videos & written mining tutorials. We want to make mining DigiByte simple & easy to do for beginners. We just need the basic infrastructure updated first. Smiley

Jared,
 I would also what feedback you have on engaging more members from the DOGE, LTC, NAUT communities to participate in DGB. I know a few of them have used Digishield. Is there anything we can do to raise awareness of the multi algo and it's benefits?

YC
YC,

Feel free to contact as many people or places as you would like. We are working on getting more marketing material out to promote DigiByte MultiAlgo mining. Will be a week or two as we have some other pressing updates to finish first.

It's wonderful to see everyone participating and banding together for the success of DGB! Really shows the power of what we can do for the future.

In regards to Cryptsy, it may require a phone call. What specifically do they need to do to update to the multi algo? Just download the new wallet?

YC

They simply pull the update from GIT and upgrade. Does not take long at all. Feel free to give them a call if you would like. That may help expedite the process.
Pretty sweet. What do you believe the text should be to engage other communities to participate? I will be more than happy to initiate that in the Alt Currencies thread.

YC

Jared,

YC
YC,

Feel free to contact as many people or places as you would like. We are working on getting more marketing material out to promote DigiByte MultiAlgo mining. Will be a week or two as we have some other pressing updates to finish first.

maybe cool? (I change anything if you want that...) link:http://imgur.com/maiDjxN,62dJrJ2,5rywOZo,wOqhywY

-

-

-

Activity: 392
Jared,

YC
YC,

maybe cool? (I change anything if you want that...) link:http://imgur.com/maiDjxN,62dJrJ2,5rywOZo,wOqhywY

-

-

-
Gunther,
 You must be holding a ton of DGB!?

YC

An insight base block explorer is avialable at: http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/

Great job! Is there a richlist available as well? I really want to be in the top 10.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
An insight base block explorer is avialable at: http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/

Great job! Is there a richlist available as well? I really want to be in the top 10.

I was gonna set all that up... Don't know why he just had to be first...

Anyways, can someone help me out? I'm testing out a scrypt p2pool node, and it fails to get work, claiming to be out of memory... Before it even does anything. I'm running it on 1gb ram (tried 2gb, same thing) on a vm.

Edit: Got it working, I forgot to install the litecoin hash, and I had it on sha256... lol
legendary
Activity: 840

Yes, that is what it looks like.

YC

so multialgo kicks in after 145.000?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
so multialgo kicks in after 145.000?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
frankly I can not see DGB on Coinking.io
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We have just updated our wallet.

Thank you for updating! This makes two exchanges who have updated now. MintPal is the other.

Jared,

YC

Making an ice bucket for ALS while explaining what multi-algo is for DGB... that should create an amazing awareness Smiley

Once we have all the wallets, seednodes, pools & others updated we will turn to creating guide videos & written mining tutorials. We want to make mining DigiByte simple & easy to do for beginners. We just need the basic infrastructure updated first. Smiley

Jared,

YC
YC,

It's wonderful to see everyone participating and banding together for the success of DGB! Really shows the power of what we can do for the future.

In regards to Cryptsy, it may require a phone call. What specifically do they need to do to update to the multi algo? Just download the new wallet?

YC

They simply pull the update from GIT and upgrade. Does not take long at all. Feel free to give them a call if you would like. That may help expedite the process.
legendary
legendary
This is awesome! Will get it added! Thank you!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Jared,

YC

Jump to: