Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1363. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Brick & mortar refers to a physical retail store not a specific company or chain. We are in LA working on a deal to get DigiByte accepted in 1000+ physical retail stores.

You serious? Damn, that's great news!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
awsome news also i may attend the uk event in october.
keep rollin DigiByte
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Brick & mortar refers to a physical retail store not a specific company or chain. We are in LA working on a deal to get DigiByte accepted in 1000+ physical retail stores.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Folks...  considering heading back to a standard pool for a bit to see if my yield increases.  I've been on P2Pool for several months, but the pool hashrate is too low now to be finding blocks very often.  What pools are everyone mining on these days? Half the list on the front page is dead...  yet there seems to be about 800MH on the DGB network.  Where's it at?  The most I can see is around 20MH on morecoins.

Who knows..1/2 the pools in the op are 404.. somthing dosent seem right about that.

yup, that list needs to be cleaned up significantly. I think it hasn't been touched because Jared is busy with other things lately. Its kind of annoying tho because I needed it myself a while back & its just full of 404.

When I have some time this week I'll try to make a new list & put it over on the Digibyte Forum.
Would someone mind going through it real quick and letting us know which pools are no longer up? We are still meeting with people all day here in LA for the 3rd day.

The website mining pool list should be more accurate on the website.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Folks...  considering heading back to a standard pool for a bit to see if my yield increases.  I've been on P2Pool for several months, but the pool hashrate is too low now to be finding blocks very often.  What pools are everyone mining on these days? Half the list on the front page is dead...  yet there seems to be about 800MH on the DGB network.  Where's it at?  The most I can see is around 20MH on morecoins.

Who knows..1/2 the pools in the op are 404.. somthing dosent seem right about that.

yup, that list needs to be cleaned up significantly. I think it hasn't been touched because Jared is busy with other things lately. Its kind of annoying tho because I needed it myself a while back & its just full of 404.

When I have some time this week I'll try to make a new list & put it over on the Digibyte Forum.
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...

dgb.blazinghashes.com
Activity: 826
see my profile
I have just installed the 2.9.1 version. It's reindexing right now.

Just wanted to say my "kudos".
Beautiful piece of software.
Cool that it has an installer,
and yeah: Coin control!

Good luck to everyone.

Enjoy whatever you do!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 215
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
it takes max two hours to clone a "next generation" coin. or did you add any new features?
We are working on a coin mixing service as we feel true anonymity is paramount within a cryptocurrency. No, it was not added into the initial source code as it is still a ways off. We are also starting to work on a second generation light weight wallet. The coin is very fast as our intent was to make a coin so you could walk into Starbucks and buy some coffee within a minute. You have to start somewhere right?

Hmm, I accidentally found this. So was this project abandoned or are we still going to see anon features added to DGB?
Activity: 225
Not gonna lie shooting up 100% for no real reason makes me want to sell and buy back in when the correction comes.  Don't get me wrong seeing some trade action for once is nice and I do think the 30s was too low but 80s are too high for overnight growth.
+1
Took profit by selling some.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

By the way, confirmations now with increased network activity take ridiculous amount of time.

It's not network activity that's causing that. It's the blockchain freezes. If you don't find a new block, there's no activity and nothing to confirm with.

. . . what is this "brick and mortar" deal that Jared said was bigger than anything bitcoin has.

Or, is it "pie in the sky"?

http://www.brickandmortar-brg.com/

This?

Market cap doubles... for this?

K

If you did not have UK in the nick, then I might have been fooled Wink
Activity: 196
Look @ the long term historical data on DGB, settles in 28-40 sat.. and every 3-5 weeks goes to 75 ish. weird block issues, play the swings and profit, theres only 1 coin to hold.. BTC.
legendary
Activity: 801
Why use DigiByte?
1) Speed
"DigiBytes are confirmed after 6 minutes vs. 1 hour with Bitcoins"

Don't konw about that. Been waiting more than an hour for a DigiByte transaction. Can't say it's very impressive.

You can stop waiting. By the time you get your coins to mintpal it's back to 40 sat again.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. A lot of people are interested to know what is this "brick and mortar" deal that Jared said was bigger than anything bitcoin has.

DigiByte ‏@DigiByteCoin 14h

We are working on driving retail adoption for #DigiByte that will surpass evan #bitcoin for brick & mortar stores! #litecoin
Activity: 966
Why use DigiByte?
1) Speed

Don't konw about that. Been waiting more than an hour for a DigiByte transaction. Can't say it's very impressive.

You can stop waiting. By the time you get your coins to mintpal it's back to 40 sat again.
Activity: 258
Why use DigiByte?
1) Speed

Activity: 168
The issue with the number of blocks being mined every hour, if wrong, would be, to me, a negative point (ie not working correctly)

to be honest I also thought it wasn't very positive, I have just 3 confirms on a transaction from 15mins ago

If there is a problem, it's nothing that can't be fixed at this point, all cryptos are still in development phase. Really, this shouldn't matter at all.

A fix to this problem will increase inflation by hundreds of percent. Yeah, I'm not an optimist that these prices currently will sustain but nice rally anyway! Tongue

By the way, confirmations now with increased network activity take ridiculous amount of time.
Activity: 966
The issue with the number of blocks being mined every hour, if wrong, would be, to me, a negative point (ie not working correctly)

to be honest I also thought it wasn't very positive, I have just 3 confirms on a transaction from 15mins ago

If there is a problem, it's nothing that can't be fixed at this point, all cryptos are still in development phase. Really, this shouldn't matter at all.
Jump to: