Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1366. (Read 3058812 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

As of 2014-06-02 21:03:42

Last 24 hours: only 410 blocks found of a supposed 1440 theoretical programed 60 second blocks.

Previous 24 hours: only 280 blocks found

Previous 24 hours: only 166 blocks found

What would be the explanation for this?

In order to be competitive with ASIS resistant coins (and the few still competitive scrypt coins), on a relative profitability basis, actually mining the coin, DGB would have to be valued at around 120 satoshi, and that, of course, is based on a 60 second block find basic assumption. With blocks being found at only around 1/4 of the rate of what should be the case . . . well, I'll let you all do the math. Blockchain Explorer: http://explorer.cryptopoolmining.com/chain/DigiByte

Something is very wrong with this picture.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hi, I have been into Crypto for about a year  and am in Marketing.  One suggestion i would like to make is that when i go to the Digibyte website,  the first thing i would like to see is an explanation of what Digibyte is and what it can do for me in non-technical terms. 

Looking from the view of a novice, i would probably not know what a world-wide decentralized payment network is... or what bitcoin is.  Frankly, i wouldnt care about Bitcoin/Digibyte..... I just would want to know how this is an improvement over regular money and why i should adopt the product. What's in it for me?

I've seen many currency sites with homepage information that only target miners, programmers etc.... but you need to appeal to the general population......  mining information needs to be on a separate page as it will probably confuse people.

A video similar to bit-coins would be nice too Smiley

The reason why i am suggesting this is because i want to use Facebook and use a promoted ad and point to your website.  I'm not sure who to target or what countries.....perhaps you could provide a few suggestions?

P.S  I am an investor in Digibyte because i believe in the product and the team involved.  Keep up the great work!
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Good things have happened today for DigiByte. We cannot tell you exactly right now for reasons that will be apparent later on. Smiley

Thats the update we need! Smiley

Something positive, with an air of mystery. Cheesy
Activity: 126
Good things have happened today for DigiByte. We cannot tell you exactly right now for reasons that will be apparent later on. Smiley

Sounds good !

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Actually you should sell when price has gone up a lot because regardless of the merits there will be a huge correction.

I agree if you have the balls in the right moment. But in general: if the community wants a stable high price then it is best not to offer them to the market. This will make them rare and drive the price up until you are pleased with your personal investment goal. Also you risk loosing them all if the price looses you and raises steep without you being able to rebuy.

So i stick to my claim: if you want a high price, don´t sell your DGB.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hi, please add Coin Gas to your Merchants list, we take DigiByte for Steam Games, www.coingas.com
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
New LOWER DGB withdrawal fees at agx.io: 0.20000000 DGB per withdrawal, unlimited transaction size! DGB still earns 5% bonus buys, too!

You can also automate your trading via the AGX API and earn free trades for referring new users.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
reddit.com/r/AustinGlobalExchange/
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

to sell it is 0,25% fee?

Sell in mintpall Buy in AGX Cheesy
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
New LOWER DGB withdrawal fees at agx.io: 0.20000000 DGB per withdrawal, unlimited transaction size! DGB still earns 5% bonus buys, too!

You can also automate your trading via the AGX API and earn free trades for referring new users.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

to sell it is 0,25% fee?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Dont mistake the DGB-Market reaction for a reaction to the announcement. It is the opposite. The hype about the announcement is selfmade and the people are being played by their own minds tricks. Of course an algo change is nothing that implements itsself. It takes time and testing because we all want security for our investment and not some half baked experiment that risks it all. We should all have known that in advance. And OF COURSE there are some of us understanding that and make some quick trades with the insecure hands. What goes up must come down and a little bit of insecureness creates an avalanche. And in these small markets with a 12 BTC Volume it is quite easy to push the price around in the right moments.

The strategy for a rising price is simple: DONT SELL YOUR DGB. Wait for the expected target in a few years. Maybe 10 cents, maybe 1$, maybe 10$.

And to the developers: stick to your target but get innovative. Multi-Algo is the right direction. It takes time and you take a very professional approach in your announcements. That impressed me alot. (but please switch the logo to your suit and of the tie. Us europeans get blinded from so much grace you know? ;p )

Actually you should sell when price has gone up a lot because regardless of the merits there will be a huge correction.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I agree with this sentiment. I think in the crypto world, like other industries, the crowd has become used to instant gratification and not having any emotional attachment to the dev team or core infrastructure. There is no vested interest, except to keep achieving a higher velocity of money. Nothing wrong with that, but to really obtain the fruits of your labor, it won't happen in 6 months. I think DGB has a great core. I suggest more timely announcements, the foundation creation, etc. The investor meeting will be a major catalyst for achieving the roadmap that has been outlined. In hindsight, I think people will be kicking themselves for not investing.

YC

To those wanting an instant algo change. That is not realistic or possible.

Well said. A very wise, and rich, stock market investor once told me the real investment is patience, the money is just a way of showing that you have invested enough patience to make a profit down the road. This has worked for me more often than not over the years. I'll hold, and buy, and mine and wait. That's the way of things invested.

Great job devs, keep up the excellent PR, it can also make or break a coin...

RJF
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...

To those wanting an instant algo change. That is not realistic or possible.

Well said. A very wise, and rich, stock market investor once told me the real investment is patience, the money is just a way of showing that you have invested enough patience to make a profit down the road. This has worked for me more often than not over the years. I'll hold, and buy, and mine and wait. That's the way of things invested.

Great job devs, keep up the excellent PR, it can also make or break a coin...

RJF
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
If somebody is looking to buy, I'm selling for 40 sats on mintpal.
Come on guys, buy some DGB.

I already bought 2 millions yesterday.

New algo is coming!
I just drop 3 mil today. sorry buddy.

Np, at this price. Ty <3
Activity: 41

New algo is coming!
I just drop 3 mil today. sorry buddy.
Activity: 9
Looks like there's going to be a flood of unboxing of those forgot about Butterfly labs Miners to mine DGB!!

New algo is coming!
Activity: 38
Volume dropping any attention that was on DGB is now gone.
Jump to: