Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1425. (Read 3058809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hey Digibyte, do you think you will support a fund to help those who got scammed out of DGB from Coinmarket.io? I mean if they have proof of fund in there or something? Digibyte has endorsed for coinmarket.io, wouldn't that be a very positive use of a portion of the premine?
We were under the impression withdrawals were taking place.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hey Digibyte, do you think you will support a fund to help those who got scammed out of DGB from Coinmarket.io? I mean if they have proof of fund in there or something? Digibyte has endorsed for coinmarket.io, wouldn't that be a very positive use of a portion of the premine?
legendary
We are working on creating a pop-up banner for the Crypto Convention similar to this: http://www.displays2go.com/C-1897/Retractable-Banners-Roll-Up-Design-with-Graphics

Any suggestions on how we could improved this design and what text we could add in the middle? We know some of the colors are off.

If this is for the convention, could you please explain the type of people you're hoping to attract with it?  That will have a large bearing on what should go on it. If it isn't for merchants then we can cut out commercial things for example. Also, if it's aimed at people already in crypto then we could incl slightly technical info.
We imagine there is going to be a mix of people. So something for everyone and something we can take to conventions in the future outside of the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
DigiByte is a secure world-wide decentralized payment network inspired by Bitcoin. You send & receive DigiBytes much like PayPal & Western Union transfer money but with vast improvements, including lightning fast transactions with minimal or no fees.

What do you think?

How about changing "including" to "such as". If you read aloud I think it flows better.

Also, the fees part could use a little work but I don't have a better suggestion. Most people's idea of "minimal fees" is probably many times what they would pay using Digibyte. It's rather clunky, but you could perhaps follow up with an example, such as "The average fee is currently US$0.0001" or similar. On the other hand, you are technically right that fees are incurred, but bending the truth ever so slightly might get our foot in the door & I don't think people will quibble with a 1 or 2 DGB fee anyway, at least not at the moment anyway.
Very good suggestions. "Such as" does flow better.

As for the fees, we don't want to lie and say there are no fees when there are. We will think on it and see if anyone else has any suggestions. We would rather have someone be surprised and find out they are tiny than get upset do to a lie.

Yes, that's fair enough. If I have any decent ideas I'll come back to you
legendary
We are working on creating a pop-up banner for the Crypto Convention similar to this: http://www.displays2go.com/C-1897/Retractable-Banners-Roll-Up-Design-with-Graphics

Any suggestions on how we could improved this design and what text we could add in the middle? We know some of the colors are off.

If this is for the convention, could you please explain the type of people you're hoping to attract with it?  That will have a large bearing on what should go on it. If it isn't for merchants then we can cut out commercial things for example. Also, if it's aimed at people already in crypto then we could incl slightly technical info.
legendary
DigiByte is a secure world-wide decentralized payment network inspired by Bitcoin. You send & receive DigiBytes much like PayPal & Western Union transfer money but with vast improvements, including lightning fast transactions with minimal or no fees.

What do you think?

How about changing "including" to "such as". If you read aloud I think it flows better.

Also, the fees part could use a little work but I don't have a better suggestion. Most people's idea of "minimal fees" is probably many times what they would pay using Digibyte. It's rather clunky, but you could perhaps follow up with an example, such as "The average fee is currently US$0.0001" or similar. On the other hand, you are technically right that fees are incurred, but bending the truth ever so slightly might get our foot in the door & I don't think people will quibble with a 1 or 2 DGB fee anyway, at least not at the moment anyway.
Very good suggestions. "Such as" does flow better.

As for the fees, we don't want to lie and say there are no fees when there are. We will think on it and see if anyone else has any suggestions. We would rather have someone be surprised and find out they are tiny than get upset do to a lie.
legendary

What do you think?

legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I like it. Good start.

What do you think?
legendary

What do you think?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Mining Man Digibyte pool will be closing on 2nd April, please make sure you withdraw any funds by then.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Should we re-brand DigiByte?

According to Article 1 Section 8 of the US constitution no one but the federal government can coin money or make currency. Since we are an American based team we have come to the consensus we are technicality violating our own constitution.
To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

We are considering completely dropping any reference to the term currency and re-branding Digibyte as a "Professional decentralized crypto payment system."

When we try and describe what a crypto currency is we often get the deer in the head lights look. But recently we have been trying the approach "Digibyte is like a faster, cheaper more efficient form of PayPal." This seems to be something people can relate to and understand.

Essentially we want to start promoting DigiByte as a payment platform for merchants were we send bytes back and forth and not so much as a "currency" per say.

Technically the same horse, but new name. Same care, new paint job. This may be a way to separate DigiByte from the other "coins." What are your thoughts?

That sounds like a good idea.  It's funny how a simple rephrase of things can tremendously alter people's outlook.
Its amazing how much easier it is to explain DigiByte and crypto currencies by starting out with this approach.

Need videos posted all over the web really good quality like avatar shreck quality but with digiman explaining what digi is about. A video with projected growth patterns professional merchant links. Start a fund so we can donate DONT ACCEPT POOR QUALITY GET A PRO ALLSO WEBSITE LOOKS CHEAP. people buy rolls royce because it is quality. Digibyte is a quality product i really think it is the google of crypto currencys it works perfect. I  press send on android wallet bang its on my computer 2 seconds show merchants we need advertisement. Honestly i used to contract all over europe building aeroplanes many people applied for jobs i allways got the job because if they said ring back in a week id ring back in two days. I would make a point of saying my name allso tried to make them laugh just so they would remember me. STAND OUT DONT MISS THE TRAIN
legendary
"DigiByte is a decentralized payment network based upon Litecoin & Bitcoin.  Digibyte works in a similar fashion to PayPal & Western Union but with many improvements, including minimal or no fees. DigiByte is fast, secure & world-wide!"

Is that one any better?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"DigiByte is a decentralized payment network based upon Litecoin & Bitcoin that works in a similar fashion to PayPal & Western Union but with many improvements like little to no fees. DigiByte is fast, secure & world-wide!"

How about that?

I love the oldest

legendary
"DigiByte is a decentralized payment network based upon Litecoin & Bitcoin that works in a similar fashion to PayPal & Western Union but with many improvements like little to no fees. DigiByte is fast, secure & world-wide!"

How about that?
legendary
Maybe mention no fees or something like that?
DigiByte is a decentralized crypto payment network based upon Litecoin & Bitcoin that works in a similar fashion to PayPal & Western Union but with many improvements. DigiByte is fast, secure, world-wide with almost 0% transaction fees!
We do not want to mislead people because technically there are transactions fees.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Are you the first one? Tell me your pool settings I'll mine for you.
Activity: 434
DigiByte is a decentralized crypto payment network based upon Litecoin & Bitcoin that works in a similar fashion to PayPal & Western Union but with many improvements. DigiByte is fast, secure & world-wide!

How does that sound to everyone?
Maybe mention no fees or something like that?
legendary
DigiByte is a decentralized crypto payment network based upon Litecoin & Bitcoin that works in a similar fashion to PayPal & Western Union but with many improvements. DigiByte is fast, secure & world-wide!

How does that sound to everyone?
Activity: 434
dgb.pool.mn invites you to mine DigiByte! 0% fee!
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s worth of miners all over the world do!

SCAM?
Yes it is scam, beware!
Jump to: