Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1434. (Read 3058809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
US banking deposits now live @ Moolah.io via Prelude.io!
legendary
We are just starting to host an AMA for DigiByte on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/211afo/we_are_the_developers_of_a_new_internet_currency/

Feel free to join and ask us any questions!
We are still conducting the Reddit AMA (Ask me anything). Feel free to come ask us some questions!
legendary
We are just starting to host an AMA for DigiByte on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/211afo/we_are_the_developers_of_a_new_internet_currency/

Feel free to join and ask us any questions!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Looks like it is bottoming out around 45 satoshi's. Massively undervalued in my opinion, but great time to buy more Wink
Absolutely! Very good time to buy! Big news coming soon!
hi digibyte i was wondering have u seen this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5784785  i am a new investor to crypto and i dont hold alot of different coins just dgb and maza i understand some people may not agree with my investment wich is ok but i find this this very troubling as an investor is this possible for a few people to get together and fork a coin? leaving it worthless? i ask you because you seem to be an honest guy or at least i hope so. if u read another guy has chosen to switch his payments for his business to crypto and now is worried a group of people will target his coin. i thought this is what crypto was for to get away from fiat how can you expect people to do this with the things that are happening here daily. nobody will want to invest here if this is allowed to continue.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
digbyte could you answer this questions.

- do you buy digibytes from your own money?
- when do you sell your digibytes (on a value or time?)
- when will be the prize raise going high?

edit: digbyte.co give me mistakes of the site (the last hour)

legendary
Looks like it is bottoming out around 45 satoshi's. Massively undervalued in my opinion, but great time to buy more Wink
Absolutely! Very good time to buy! Big news coming soon!
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

IRC Chat window now added, come and chat with your fellow DigiByte miners at www.blazinghashes.com
Activity: 285
It appears CoinMarket.io is back online: https://www.coinmarket.io/market/DGBBTC

Has anyone been able to withdraw or can you confirm they have updated their DigiByte wallet?

I managed to get a response regarding DGB & old wallet issues a couple days ago, when they were responding in a thread.

We will reset some DGB and KDC balances so people can retry their withdrawal themselves. We will post an update when it happens.
There is also a JSON-RPC specific problem with digibyte - a problem with their code.
It does not allow us to send any RPC calls to the coindaemon (from command line) while the exchange is connected to it. Not a big issue though.

Please stay assured that we will solve most of this mess - we are working hardcore on this.

Most of this mess will be solved by the end of this week, especially regarding altcoins.
Obviously there is some BTC missing due to the hacks, but we are looking for a solution.

Not sure if they updated wallet already or not. It's hard to tell with them being such way... Only hope remains.
We have tried contacting them several times over the past few weeks and they have yet to respond. Yes there is an issue when they havent updated their DigiByte wallet. Have they even checked their email or twitter feed or BTC Talk account in the last four weeks?

Even if they reopen we will not be supporting them given their lack of professionalism and total disregard for communication with their customers. Very unprofessional.

A lot of people think that they scammed everyone...

The crypto community is very afraid of service providers, mostly because they've been burned before.
For example, I lost 200 some dollars once, it sucked...

I heard that someone on coinmarket had about 60 BTC on it, the crazy bastard. This should be a lesson to always keep the majority of your coins on local hardware
I know I'm doing that with my DGB Tongue
Only deposit what you need and withdraw the rest
Activity: 392
Activity: 71
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It appears CoinMarket.io is back online: https://www.coinmarket.io/market/DGBBTC

Has anyone been able to withdraw or can you confirm they have updated their DigiByte wallet?

I managed to get a response regarding DGB & old wallet issues a couple days ago, when they were responding in a thread.

We will reset some DGB and KDC balances so people can retry their withdrawal themselves. We will post an update when it happens.
There is also a JSON-RPC specific problem with digibyte - a problem with their code.
It does not allow us to send any RPC calls to the coindaemon (from command line) while the exchange is connected to it. Not a big issue though.

Please stay assured that we will solve most of this mess - we are working hardcore on this.

Most of this mess will be solved by the end of this week, especially regarding altcoins.
Obviously there is some BTC missing due to the hacks, but we are looking for a solution.

Not sure if they updated wallet already or not. It's hard to tell with them being such way... Only hope remains.
We have tried contacting them several times over the past few weeks and they have yet to respond. Yes there is an issue when they havent updated their DigiByte wallet. Have they even checked their email or twitter feed or BTC Talk account in the last four weeks?

Even if they reopen we will not be supporting them given their lack of professionalism and total disregard for communication with their customers. Very unprofessional.

A lot of people think that they scammed everyone...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Have we considered swapping algorithms to X11, SHA 3 or Scrypt-N? Not necessarily something we have to do, but being open to it to protect against ASIC miners may be a selling point. Look at Bitcoin Scrypt. They've gone up 800% maybe even more since coming public about having a community that votes on the algorithm when it comes to preventing ASIC miners and staying decentralized mining wise

PS: My research paper on what gives Cryptos value should be done by the beginning of April

I'm wondering why would it be such a bad thing if a lot of people would start mining digibyte with ASIC miners? Wouldn't it just raise the difficulty, which then would mean that coins would be worth more? Or if the value wouldn't go up wouldn't they just move on to another currency? Ofcourse mining digibytes with a gpu would become more or less useless, but would that be bad considering that new digibytes wouldn't be generated by anyone who owns a mining software? Or do you think the problem would be the same as with multipools, switching currency and dumping on exchange? However isn't that already covered by digishield?

Honestly I have no idea what would happen, so could someone maybe explain why it would be bad. Other than that the average mining gpu owner couldn't mine digibyte anymore? (Who would still benefit if he already holds digibyte if the price goes up)

According to my knowledge, people don't like ASICS because it centralizes the mining power. When scrypt ASICS arrive, those who have it will be the ones that will mine most of the coins. Cryptos are supposed to be decentralized. ASICS go against that.
Activity: 85
Have we considered swapping algorithms to X11, SHA 3 or Scrypt-N? Not necessarily something we have to do, but being open to it to protect against ASIC miners may be a selling point. Look at Bitcoin Scrypt. They've gone up 800% maybe even more since coming public about having a community that votes on the algorithm when it comes to preventing ASIC miners and staying decentralized mining wise

PS: My research paper on what gives Cryptos value should be done by the beginning of April

I'm wondering why would it be such a bad thing if a lot of people would start mining digibyte with ASIC miners? Wouldn't it just raise the difficulty, which then would mean that coins would be worth more? Or if the value wouldn't go up wouldn't they just move on to another currency? Ofcourse mining digibytes with a gpu would become more or less useless, but would that be bad considering that new digibytes wouldn't be generated by anyone who owns a mining software? Or do you think the problem would be the same as with multipools, switching currency and dumping on exchange? However isn't that already covered by digishield?

Honestly I have no idea what would happen, so could someone maybe explain why it would be bad. Other than that the average mining gpu owner couldn't mine digibyte anymore? (Who would still benefit if he already holds digibyte if the price goes up)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Check out this awesome to DigiByte data display put together by capn_krunk over on the DigiByte Reddit: http://dgbmining.com/
Very awesome indeed!
legendary
legendary
Very big news! We will need to make sure the exchange is stable, reputable and something that mainstream consumers can use.

YC

We just confirmed USD/DGB trading is coming to Prelude.io by Moolah in the next 24 hours! US deposits coming first, then GBP & EURO deposits. This is huge everyone! This is an enormous step forward for DigiByte!

For sure, we will definitely make sure to test it out when it goes live. Moolah is also working on a third party browser download that will allow you to purchase stuff directly off Amazon.com with alt coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Very big news! We will need to make sure the exchange is stable, reputable and something that mainstream consumers can use.

YC

We just confirmed USD/DGB trading is coming to Prelude.io by Moolah in the next 24 hours! US deposits coming first, then GBP & EURO deposits. This is huge everyone! This is an enormous step forward for DigiByte!

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC

i was able to get mine out one of the times they were online no problems so i think they must be on the right blockchain?
Jump to: