Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1452. (Read 3058809 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can anyone put together an image of the DigiMan with a DigiShield? We need to have an image to market with all the talk of DigiShield going around on major news sites!

This is our chance to gain a lot of momentum. Combine this with our presentation at the Crypto Convention in New York on April 9th and we have some very exciting times ahead!

We are also exploring the possibility of crowd funding to help pay for all the regulatory expenses and state licenses to get Digi-Pay off the ground and 100% licensed! So far no crypto exchange is licensed in every state.

Just a quick effort:

I like this one the most
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
DigiByte, helping Doge to doge the multipool wolf. Together we will reach the moon Smiley

+1 Awesome!

We are considering pitching an idea to the Doge community to help us get Digi-Pay off the ground.

What if we crowd funded Digi-Pay and we offered DigiByte for the serious, professional every day merchants, and Dogecoin for the fun lighter side of the internet for games, reddit tipping etc. So with Digi-Pay you could purchase DigiByte & Doge with USD.

We could co-sponsor the exchange, and show the world we are a united crypto community working together. Just a thought we had. What are your thoughts?

Digi-Pay should definitely host other currencies! It would increase the clout of our coin while giving a good exchange for others.
Activity: 154
@DigiByte .. What about badges of the coins DigiByte helped on the shield?
Activity: 335
Where can I read up on DigiShield? I don't know what it is and would like to find out more!

Thanks!

This.

Something I said when it was implemented. We have something better than other coins and we need to shout about it.

ToScA - Its a difficulty retargeting model that is more reactive and better than KGW. It protects us from big multipools taking advantage of a low difficulty and then leaving the rest of us to deal with ridiculous difficulty. A graph was shown earlier in the thread showing how it performed with a sudden surge in hashrate.

Thank you for the information!

Sounds promising and makes the coin stand out from the other alts.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Where can I read up on DigiShield? I don't know what it is and would like to find out more!

Thanks!

This.

Something I said when it was implemented. We have something better than other coins and we need to shout about it.

ToScA - Its a difficulty retargeting model that is more reactive and better than KGW. It protects us from big multipools taking advantage of a low difficulty and then leaving the rest of us to deal with ridiculous difficulty. A graph was shown earlier in the thread showing how it performed with a sudden surge in hashrate.
+1 Yes, we are working on a write up as we speak. We will be using the image above! Good work! Lets keep the momentum rolling onto Cryptsy!

@DIGIBYTE

do you use my image or from kaas?

The shield is pixelated. Ideally we would like to be able to see the "D" on the DigiMans chest. So if you could make the smaller shield a bit bigger it would be perfect!
legendary
DigiByte, helping Doge to doge the multipool wolf. Together we will reach the moon Smiley

+1 Awesome!

We are considering pitching an idea to the Doge community to help us get Digi-Pay off the ground.

What if we crowd funded Digi-Pay and we offered DigiByte for the serious, professional every day merchants, and Dogecoin for the fun lighter side of the internet for games, reddit tipping etc. So with Digi-Pay you could purchase DigiByte & Doge with USD.

We could co-sponsor the exchange, and show the world we are a united crypto community working together. Just a thought we had. What are your thoughts?
Activity: 392

Thanks!

This.

+1 Yes, we are working on a write up as we speak. We will be using the image above! Good work! Lets keep the momentum rolling onto Cryptsy!

@DIGIBYTE

do you use my image or from kaas?

legendary

Thanks!

This.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Thanks!

This.

Activity: 392
Can anyone put together an image of the DigiMan with a DigiShield? We need to have an image to market with all the talk of DigiShield going around on major news sites!

This is our chance to gain a lot of momentum. Combine this with our presentation at the Crypto Convention in New York on April 9th and we have some very exciting times ahead!

We are also exploring the possibility of crowd funding to help pay for all the regulatory expenses and state licenses to get Digi-Pay off the ground and 100% licensed! So far no crypto exchange is licensed in every state.

Just a quick effort:

funny we made the same....
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Just a quick effort:

https://i.imgur.com/uzU0ODB.jpg

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Jared,
 One other note. Have you contacted Coinbase about adding DGB?

YC
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Jared,
 I am on Reddit. I will PM you here. On a side note, here are a few more suggestions:

1.Offer DigiShield implementation to other coins looking for long term sustainability. Not all, but use this as a mechanism to build other partnerships and free publicity. You could even offer a banner on CoinDesk.com.

2.We need to start building relationships with the Chinese market. BTER and BTC38 are some of the most liquid exchanges where DGB could really do well. Where do we stand on this?

3.What is the status on the PR team?

YC

We are on the phone with Cryptsy right now and they are talking about creating a system which would prevent bots from voting. They are not just taking the top 2 coins. We pleaded our case to get DGB added.

YC

YC,

This is great news! Thank you so much for taking the time to call them! We were wondering if bots had been taking advantage of their voting system.

Are you on Reddit? If not, what is you DGB address? Your consistent professionalism and exceptional representation of DigiByte is much appreciated!
Alot of people in South Africa are starting to mine. I posted this on a local forum, hope it gets us a few more people Smiley

http://carbonite.co.za/f32/digibyte-helps-doge-mulipools-72827/#post482831

My small bit to get DigiByte out there Smiley
Activity: 335

Thanks!
Activity: 252
When bigvern decide which of coins will add?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
legendary
With all the talk going around about a potential deletion or ban of the Alt Coin section on BitcoinTalk it is very important for you to join DigiByte on other social media sites so we can keep the community together!

Our goal is to reach over 1,000 followers on the following social media sites by next week! Share DigiByte with everyone you know and lets keep DigiByte growing!

DigiShield

Shielding your DigiBytes from multi-pool inflation!
Jump to: