Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1451. (Read 3058809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
This coin looked like it had so much potential. I wonder what went wrong. 72nd place on coinmarketcap.
We see it at #59 right now.

More importantly view this chart: http://coinmarketcap.com/volume.html#dgb
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
This coin looked like it had so much potential. I wonder what went wrong. 72nd place on coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
With all the talk going around about a potential deletion or ban of the Alt Coin section on BitcoinTalk it is very important for you to join DigiByte on other social media sites so we can keep the community together!

Our goal is to reach over 1,000 followers on the following social media sites by next week! Share DigiByte with everyone you know and lets keep DigiByte growing!

DigiShield

Shielding your DigiBytes from multi-pool inflation!
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Keep in mind on p2p the reject rate is no that big of an issue as long as you are having less then the average miners reject rate on that pool.

P2p FTW!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Im wondering, When mining using P2P if you move pools does this effect payout?

I have been mining on P2P for weeks with one pool, However my reject rates is increasing and want to try a closer pool, Will it take another 12 hours for payment to regain normality?

I did the same , switch from my p2p to another while I fix it and also changed the payout address to see what would happen , well while the first address was still getting payouts after the move although the payouts were decreasing (amount ) at the same time the new address payouts were increasing . so it evens out . if using the same address , you should not see a diff/
Activity: 280
Im wondering, When mining using P2P if you move pools does this effect payout?

I have been mining on P2P for weeks with one pool, However my reject rates is increasing and want to try a closer pool, Will it take another 12 hours for payment to regain normality?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Can someone explain to me why on my pool dashboard my worker has a difficulty of 1024 yet the network difficulty is a hell of a lot less
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Activity: 420
Bayern
I expect a colossal price increase for Digibyte  Grin
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
So many good things going on right now.  Surprised people are selling so low.

I think this is it. It went to 90, now 60~75. This is the real value of DGB.
Why should it be valued at so low price?

Good question. Buy support is gone atm. Don't get it, with this kind of news en publicity, people should buy DGB.
I'm not in DGB for a P&D (never sold one coin), but it deserves so much more than this.
Activity: 434

Why should it be valued at so low price?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Can anyone put together an image of the DigiMan with a DigiShield? We need to have an image to market with all the talk of DigiShield going around on major news sites!

This is our chance to gain a lot of momentum. Combine this with our presentation at the Crypto Convention in New York on April 9th and we have some very exciting times ahead!

We are also exploring the possibility of crowd funding to help pay for all the regulatory expenses and state licenses to get Digi-Pay off the ground and 100% licensed! So far no crypto exchange is licensed in every state.

Just a quick effort:

https://i.imgur.com/uzU0ODB.jpg

I like this one the most

Thanks, just adjusted it a bit.

http://imgur.com/hoKybze

https://i.imgur.com/hoKybze.jpg

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 434
Activity: 406
From this start Here are my 2 favorites coins , Doge And Digy , Im a fervent supporter of both, And I m really glad what happening now, Good job developpers and team, and supporters.

You deserve your succes, I hug you all  Wink  (No I m not a girl lol sad isnt it ?)

I love the robot , he is so cute  Cheesy

Let's go back to 300 ^^
Activity: 154
DigiByte, helping Doge to doge the multipool wolf. Together we will reach the moon Smiley

+1 Awesome!

We are considering pitching an idea to the Doge community to help us get Digi-Pay off the ground.

What if we crowd funded Digi-Pay and we offered DigiByte for the serious, professional every day merchants, and Dogecoin for the fun lighter side of the internet for games, reddit tipping etc. So with Digi-Pay you could purchase DigiByte & Doge with USD.

We could co-sponsor the exchange, and show the world we are a united crypto community working together. Just a thought we had. What are your thoughts?

Tx Smiley
Jump to: